How do I create a .xml file/document? Bodyslide related question

tanutr

Hi, i'm trying to create my own UUNP conversions following mistel's guide and it worked really fine, except I can't create the .xml file at the end of the tutorial. I tried to google it but no luck, most likely i'm just fucking stupid... Am I supposed to use notepad and then use code and it automatically changes to .xml?

Hi, i'm trying to create my own UUNP conversions following mistel's guide and it worked really fine, except I can't create the .xml file at the end of the tutorial. I tried to google it but no luck, most likely i'm just fucking stupid... Am I supposed to use notepad and then use code and it automatically changes to .xml?

Yes, you can use Notepad or any HTML editor. In Notepad, you can save the file as a .txt file, then just rename it to .xml.  But I'm curious, if you didn't even know this, how are you going to write XML in the first place?

I was hoping that I could copypaste the code from other slidergroups (the structure is the same) and just simply rename the armor pieces that I am converting. Dunno, doesn't seem to work.

I think it has to do with the spacing, but i'll google it out.

Ty

Archived