Skyrim neck, hand and hip seam.

Jbee94

So I recently switched over from HDT TBBP to HDT CBBE and finally got collision working. When installing all the requires mods for HDT CBBE the description told me to build a body using the Cosio bodyslide make included, so I did so and all worked well. Only issue is, all NPC females, wenches, etc have a terrible neck hand and dark line around the backside of the hips. Followers, Companions, and the npc's affect by Bjinn remain fine and have no seams at all. I did notice though while building the Cosio body, the texture issues did occur, but in game looks fine on all those NPC's I mentioned. I tried rebuilding a new body to fix the textures on the npc females/ wenches, but with no luck the seams still appear. Anyone know any solutions? Weird it's only happening for the non-follower npc's.

The body files I did try to edit for the non follower NPCs was meshes/character/actors, character assets.

Archived