Are you thinking about readding the MCM menu?

no, there is no mcm in sse

and i wont bother with making messge boxes to much effort

yes there is  :mellow:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604/?

sure its a alpha version but you can't say there isn't one

besides most of the mods form old skyrim are 50 to 100% working with the mcm in it's alpha state like this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12937/? A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget by SkyAmigo 

I can craft the breast cuirass, but everytime I equip it I can't see my whole body or even the cuirass itself. Any ideas?

I had this issue with UNP body, but for me it was NPCs. I built this override from the previous version's mesh files, that seems to fix it for me. Install after current version of MME. Seems to be an issue with either my save, or the location of the mesh files. (I did do a clean save)

I had to open the ESP file and force it to load it, but it worked like a charm! Tank you very much!

Also, would you mind doing the same for the futa version? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks again!

I had to open the ESP file and force it to load it, but it worked like a charm! Tank you very much!

Also, would you mind doing the same for the futa version? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks again!

Hmm. I took a quick look as I don't have this one installed in my own game. The Futa folder is empty in the installer package for the last two versions, but I'm assuming it's located in the path below:

Milk-Mod-Economy-SE 22-09-2017.7z\00_Core\meshes\armor\manga\m\

I've packaged that up as an override, but no guarantees on that one. Sorry :( Still hope it helps.

MME_Futa_Cuirass_Overrides.7z

I had this issue with UNP body, but for me it was NPCs. I built this override from the previous version's mesh files, that seems to fix it for me. Install after current version of MME. Seems to be an issue with either my save, or the location of the mesh files. (I did do a clean save)

hmmm.... strange was working ok for me, gotta check it

The version released today fixed my cuirass issues (and/or I fixed my save) without any override. Either way, thank you very much and great work!

yes there is  :mellow:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604/?

besides most of the mods form old skyrim are 50 to 100% working with the mcm in it's alpha state like this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12937/? A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget by SkyAmigo

well then.... somewhere in future

So I downloaded the mod through Nexus Mod Manager, but not everything is working right.

Some of the textures are missing, like the rails to the milker and the dick to the (futa) mod, even though I have a male texture downloaded for the males.

Also, it said something along the lines of Mod interval (0), mod is broken, have a nice day, and I have no idea what that means.

Finally, rather then just the milk pump, I can't figure out what quite else you can do with this mod haha. If someone could help, that would be great. Thanks.

ill fix pump textures, futa milker is broken

apperantly mod didnt setup variables, use reset mod spell, and then toggle spell

not sure what do you expect

So I downloaded the mod through Nexus Mod Manager, but not everything is working right. Some of the textures are missing, like the rails to the milker and the dick to the (futa) mod, even though I have a male texture downloaded for the males. Also, it said something along the lines of Mod interval (0), mod is broken, have a nice day, and I have no idea what that means. Finally, rather then just the milk pump, I can't figure out what quite else you can do with this mod haha. If someone could help, that would be great. Thanks.

same problem... i do not understand the function of this mod and what this mod needs... :( i cast spell and only work self milk, the self milking during infinite ...don't stop....any help ? 

well thats too complex to explain, but ill try in two words: milk characters

its not infinite its 30 sec per milk 1-4

actually Ed86 is correct, my character was stuck in the self milking animation.  the only way I found that worked to stop the animation was to disable the mod, load the game make a save, then close re enable the mod and load the save. 

well then.... somewhere in future

okay... ive ported most of mcm and...... it doesnt work, alpha doesnt support translation files

i guess ull have to wait till beta, or watch long string of code once i release update

Take your time. At least you have already a SE Version running. I'm just missing some of the tweaks and cheats. By now I have just one Milkmaid running, no Infos about leveling up and I'm also missing the milkslaves. even if the spell to make them is there. Do you have any plans to integrate Basic Pregnancy Circle? 

Take your time. At least you have already a SE Version running. I'm just missing some of the tweaks and cheats. By now I have just one Milkmaid running, no Infos about leveling up and I'm also missing the milkslaves. even if the spell to make them is there. Do you have any plans to integrate Basic Pregnancy Circle? 

hm... well i did in my dev version, which maybe released someday this year xD

What does this mean?

skyrim failed to start mod

try mod reset, and then toggle spells

Hi i completed all the steps for this to work but when i went to use the milk machine for the first time the penetration part of the machine wasn't showing up and when i got the message that it had milked me dry the machine didnt release me i had to hit e to leave it. Now everytime i go to the machine it treats it like its the first time I've gone. I have no idea how were supposed to level up or how our milks supposed to get better. Also are you supposed to get a message saying your breasts are feeling tingly or what not? Sorry i know you worked hard on it im not trying to complain about it I'm just confused and would appreciate some clarification when you have the time to reply. Also the milkmaid info spell doesn't show any of my info.

Hi, I tried using it on a male character, but the game just freezes and won't let me do anything. It puts on the milking cuirass, but he just stands there.

Does it not work for males, or am I doing something wrong?

males not supported

Hi i completed all the steps for this to work but when i went to use the milk machine for the first time the penetration part of the machine wasn't showing up and when i got the message that it had milked me dry the machine didnt release me i had to hit e to leave it. Now everytime i go to the machine it treats it like its the first time I've gone. I have no idea how were supposed to level up or how our milks supposed to get better. Also are you supposed to get a message saying your breasts are feeling tingly or what not? Sorry i know you worked hard on it im not trying to complain about it I'm just confused and would appreciate some clarification when you have the time to reply. Also the milkmaid info spell doesn't show any of my info.

penetrating parts are lost in sse, dont know how to port them/make them work

idk machine released you and you've left so... its working... i guess

you need 50 milkings to reach lvl 1 

yes those msgs tell is you have enough milk for milking

info should contain all maids info, if its not there then you dont have maids or some thing is broken

info should contain all maids info, if its not there then you dont have maids or some thing is broken

Ouch, that's probably the part I miss most from the menues, the ability to select the shorter progression chart.

Thank you for your reply and answers i think i can work with the info you've given me 

• 3 weeks later...