Sims 4-Esque Character Creation

Hi! I currently use RaceMenu for character creation and find Skyrim character creation in general to be very time consuming since it's really difficult to get exactly what you want with all the different sliders. My most recent plan has been to create the face I want in Sims 4, screenshot that, then open it up on my second monitor to reference while I create that face in Skyrim. This way I don't lose sight of what I'm going for halfway through character creation or get lost in the sliders :P

I was just wondering if there was, or was any way to create, a mod that cuts out the middle man and makes Skyrim character creation similar to Sims 4 or Black Desert Online, as two examples. I'm sure it's a long shot, but I would love to know if such a thing is even possible for this 2011 game and all of you talented modders. 

Attached Image: Skyrim Character took about an hour (not including eye color and hairstyle selection), Sim Character took no more than 5 minutes.

post-1140376-0-73114600-1505445551_thumb.png

Archived