Looking for an Outfit Studio Mashup Tutorial

I know that Femshepping had one, but it got taken down for various reasons, if anyone has a sharable copy of it on a harddrive or hidden in a file sharing site somewhere, please let me know. If not, I'd really like to know how to make outift mashups in Outfit Studio. I know that Elianora has a tutorial, but it involves a LOT more than just Outfit Studio and honestly, it's highly confusing to me.

Thanks for the read/help/time,

-N

• 3 weeks later...

You want to make a mash up of existing clothing mods?

Instead of a video I can write up some easy to read instructions for you

I'd love to read this! Just started diving into Outfit Studio this week and would love to know your process. Thanks.

I have the video finished but I need to know, do people just want information regarding Outfit Studio and the various things you can do with it?

I know that Femshepping had one, but it got taken down for various reasons, if anyone has a sharable copy of it on a harddrive or hidden in a file sharing site somewhere, please let me know. If not, I'd really like to know how to make outift mashups in Outfit Studio. I know that Elianora has a tutorial, but it involves a LOT more than just Outfit Studio and honestly, it's highly confusing to me.

Thanks for the read/help/time,

-N

All you need to do is load outfit studio and the outfits you want to work with. Then delete in the right panel where it shows the item parts delete and export the NIF to a mod for example you don't want to use..........copy some texture files and jobs done. 

It's trial and error of course and more advanced mashups can be created but it does me fine. 

So for this I loaded up the "Red Corset" and added Forteleza, Pampas, Shade Assault Armour, Cross Tacticial Swimsuit...............Now I only have 1 slot being used so I can also create even more mashups. 

A quick FO4Edit so you are not "cheating" and jobs done. 

P.S. Yeah those photos in the SAIV shot.........That's the work I do in my photography studio. 

post-147604-0-26693300-1507120948_thumb.png

post-147604-0-56931700-1507121077_thumb.png

You want to make a mash up of existing clothing mods?

Instead of a video I can write up some easy to read instructions for you

I'd love to read this! Just started diving into Outfit Studio this week and would love to know your process. Thanks.

I have the video finished but I need to know, do people just want information regarding Outfit Studio and the various things you can do with it?

That'd be great. I'm trying to learn with baby steps just to see if I can scale an object like a hat. I've successfully exported the Minuteman Hat a 2x scale and it loads double sized in Outfit Studio but the changes don't take effect in game even when replacing the nif in the Data folders.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong in the export process.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2017 at 1:45 PM, SunJeong said:

Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been ill with the flu. Yes, I need some ELI5 style videos or write ups with pictures.  I'd like to make something like the green one. Also, is it possible to take say, a human skull or deathclaw horns and just attach them to an existing piece to get something like the helm in the second?

awoken_warlock_by_gary_q-d8ebbbu.jpg

WarF_front.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.10.2017 at 2:46 PM, DigitalP said:

All you need to do is load outfit studio and the outfits you want to work with. Then delete in the right panel where it shows the item parts delete and export the NIF to a mod for example you don't want to use..........copy some texture files and jobs done. 

This simple method works only for removing meshes. ;)

It is not suitable for partial removal of meshes or even reshapes.
I do not think that this was the real question.

Outfit Studio is not a full 3D program like 3Ds, Blender etc. - it will not be - and it is not the claim.
But there are many ways to achieve an appealing result.
Many more possibilities than in the description or old videos are visible.

And far more - just delete meshes or create zap sliders.

If anyone reminds me, I'll do a tutorial after the holidays (no video). Ousnius will probably find many bugs if he reads the tutorial, but that can only be good.

To Ousnius and Caliente
Merry Christmas and good holidays

• 3 weeks later...

Archived