Showing Off My Girls

Drewsph77

makes me think that I want those characters. Please share your tray if you're comfortable.

I have no idea how to share trays, haha.  I'm still very much a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I wasn't even sure on how to screen capture until a few days ago, lol.  But I can tell you is the girl with the hair pulled up in a bun is Luna Villareal from inside the game with some tweaking.

These are gorgeous! Well done

Thanks!

makes me think that I want those characters. Please share your tray if you're comfortable.

I have no idea how to share trays, haha.  I'm still very much a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I wasn't even sure on how to screen capture until a few days ago, lol.  But I can tell you is the girl with the hair pulled up in a bun is Luna Villareal from inside the game with some tweaking.

You can use a program called Tray Importer to share your sims

They look great!! Can I ask where you got that polka dot skirt from? and do those denim shorts show ass? If so can u tell me where u got it, thanks again :D

If you're looking for good ass showing denims look for cleotopia and Birba32 they got some good ones.

I want to know where i can get that skirt too, giggity.

They look great!! Can I ask where you got that polka dot skirt from? and do those denim shorts show ass? If so can u tell me where u got it, thanks again :D

www.thesimsresource.com  and for the denim shorts, search for the artist EkinegeTSR, and for the polka dot skirt, the artist is ShakeProductions.

You can use a program called Tray Importer to share your sims

If you're looking for good ass showing denims look for cleotopia and Birba32 they got some good ones.

I want to know where i can get that skirt too, giggity.

I wrote the info above :)

What belly button piercing mod are you using for the first girl

It's by Mia8 on the sims resource.

thanks, and the poses? how did you pull them off? 

I'd like to share my girls soon too. 

Just random pose packs found on the sims resource and other mod sites.  You'll need to find Andrew's Pose Player to use them, though.

Archived