[REQUEST] Add Four Play integraton to Skadi companion

Im talking about this mod which is a custom race companion.

It also is an interesting option for maybe a more custom mutants race that could be added, but i know next to nothing about modding.

Can someone / its possible to implement a patch so that the sex animation work on her? Currently it just gets canceled (player doesnt even gets undressed) obviously since its a custom race.

Do you see who the creators of skadi are?

Im dead lol. Nice work on the mod tho, would tip but im in a bad situation right now. Keep it up

Vinfafy already added it.

walk up to Cait and press n.

I think it was "N"  I just saw it mentioned in another thread, but can't find it again.

Aaron

As im writing this i have to go to work, but ill test this as soon as i get back in a couple of hours, since i know little of this function. I do think i read about it but never tested it before until now.

Do you see who the creators of skadi are?

Im dead lol. Nice work on the mod tho, would tip but im in a bad situation right now. Keep it up

Vinfafy already added it.

walk up to Cait and press n.

I think it was "N"  I just saw it mentioned in another thread, but can't find it again.

Aaron

As im writing this i have to go to work, but ill test this as soon as i get back in a couple of hours, since i know little of this function. I do think i read about it but never tested it before until now.

It works Hit N add custom Race choose outfits ya want remove etc...

Even though theres a popup message that states that "_HalfSuperMutant is now accepted by Four Play" i cant trigger anything when selecting her. Not even the stripping happens.

Am i supposed to do extra configs besides just tapping N in front of her? I assume so since you mentioned the "choose outfits" and all, but nothing happens aside from the popup showing up.

Even though theres a popup message that states that "_HalfSuperMutant is now accepted by Four Play" i cant trigger anything when selecting her. Not even the stripping happens.

Am i supposed to do extra configs besides just tapping N in front of her? I assume so since you mentioned the "choose outfits" and all, but nothing happens aside from the popup showing up.

Ugg I've seen somewhere on here somebody uses skadi and Uses The custom race with N try to set it with the one in your pip boy instead of using (N) I haven't had Skadi installed in awhile I've been using my new mod Revy..Otherwise I'd test it for you

Look or ask around Here about custom race

Archived