Help with HDT CBBE bodyslide

leon90star

Where did you get the preset?  I don't have that in my list so you may need to re-download that?  Try the standard types like CBBE Curvy and see what that preview looks like?

CBBE curvy etc is working fine n great but i want these presets to work..i downloaded the hdt body 1.5 from here on loverslab

Where did you get the preset?  I don't have that in my list so you may need to re-download that?  Try the standard types like CBBE Curvy and see what that preview looks like?

CBBE curvy etc is working fine n great but i want these presets to work..i downloaded the hdt body 1.5 from here on loverslab

I assume your Bodyslide is up to date (4.3.1), but I do not have that preset so unable to assist with that I'm afraid.  Have you checked the supporting thread for the preset to see if others have had issues?

In the screenie you have the body also selected where the Group Filter is on my BS - I don't know if that is right as that is where I select groups of armors etc to batch build - never did bodies there?  Also, you have a load of zaps above the sliders which I assume are part of the preset as I do not have any. 

I wish you luck, I know how frustrating it can be to get the bodies setup sometimes.

takes another look at the screenshot

I just noticed that your Body choice is HDT CBBE. I've never seen that one. In my setup, I have a CBBE HDT, so I am wondering if you have the same and whether changing to that would work.

I assumed that is the name of the preset.  I only have the one you mention (and use it), but the name is the same in the group section too.

In the screenshot, the preset (left side, bottom menu) is K1.

The K1 preset is being applied to the HDT CBBE body (left side, top menu).

The Groups are related to building the outfits (middle, top menu, has magnifying glass icon).

For the record, I use my own preset. I started with the basic CBBE HDT body and, using Preview, simply used the sliders to create the preset.

(sorry for the size of the screenshot, its a dual monitor setup)

bodyslidescreenshot.png

You know, maybe that's a work around. Manually copy out the slider settings for his Preset and then, using a different body, adjust the sliders to match the Preset.

Archived