Working on my first mod with help from the person who made Power Armor Bodyslide-compatible over on the Nexus. It'll take a bit, since as I said it's my first mod, but I'm working on this. Once done, you'll have your robo-tits, but please be patient since I only got the assets a week ago.

As a side note, I might not be able to do physics at first, either, but then it's still steel we're talking about.

And, for now, see if this mod can satisfy your desires: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25531/?

Hope this helps, -Labs

Working on my first mod with help from the person who made Power Armor Bodyslide-compatible over on the Nexus. It'll take a bit, since as I said it's my first mod, but I'm working on this. Once done, you'll have your robo-tits, but please be patient since I only got the assets a week ago.

As a side note, I might not be able to do physics at first, either, but then it's still steel we're talking about.

And, for now, see if this mod can satisfy your desires: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25531/?

Hope this helps, -Labs

So what you mean is that you're making the mod that everyone has been wanting for years? You are a fucking godsend!

Hope this helps, -Labs

If I might make a suggestion, I found another image that might help and give more ideas for "Upgrades". The male privates are not preferred but hey, some people are into that sort of thing.

post-1877143-0-94251400-1506249627_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps, -Labs

Im very glad to hear, that some one will soon be the hero of the fallout 4 world! ive waited so long for this day. i look forward to what ever your mod may look like, if you could share some early work of what you have thus far, it mean a lot to us! i just want to have a thick heavy breasted robot companion 

Hope this helps, -Labs

If I might make a suggestion, I found another image that might help and give more ideas for "Upgrades". The male privates are not preferred but hey, some people are into that sort of thing.

I have hopes for those same idea's dude, i really hope with time. a lot of the ideas you suggest from those pictures will become a thing lol, i also hope some one dose the same thing to the sentry bot, that robot would be lewd. with no dong or with dong i dont mind,1892131%20-%20Fallout%20Fallout_New_Vega

I have hopes for those same idea's dude, i really hope with time. a lot of the ideas you suggest from those pictures will become a thing lol, i also hope some one dose the same thing to the sentry bot, that robot would be lewd. with no dong or with dong i dont mind,1892131%20-%20Fallout%20Fallout_New_Vega

So, I checked out making alterations to the Sentry body for anything even close to this, but I'm afraid that the shape is a little too different from the human body to make a simple conversion. I'd need to tweak a lot of the polygons and maybe even fiddle with the textures for it to work, which is my long-term plan for the assaultrons anyway. For now assaultrons will remain my primary focus, but in time, once I have some of the files for that out of the way, I'll gladly see to fixing up a sentry-bot frame of this variety, (We'll see about the dick, I'll ask the maker of "Bag of Dicks" if I can borrow some assets later)

In short, I'll bench this idea for now, but probably pick it up once I'm satisfied with my work on the assaultrons. Have hope, folks, I'll get this all sorted out eventually, -Labs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/01/2018 at 1:49 AM, Kingkiller105 said:

BUMP This Idea needs to be a thing already, its been to long some mod authro please take this into your hands and make this idea real please.

Try this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26548/

It has parts that make them gendered (both male and females)

Also there's the combat version of the mod: (same author, different stuff)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26991

I don't know if that has gendered armor, I haven't got round to building robots in my current playthrough. (Recently restarted)

• 3 months later...
On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, TheChosenKenny said:

Maybe we could get an eyebot mod like the one in the top right? I'm really just posting ideas here now to see if anything pops out. I'm hopeful in the end result.

9b7d7b147db934a0ff98a2b7e44c330b.jpg

The animations would be easy, Imagine them just randomly attacking actors, of course a male equipped version would be needed too or just make it Hermaphrodite :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...