I have a question about sexoutZAZ mod

highhs

The author said activiating the ZAZ animation is by changing

code

set sexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1

My question is that does anyone know where can I find and change this code?

As a player, you don't have to. Mods using ZAZ will do it for you.

If you really want to console-ZAZ yourself, then you need to find the formID for the SexoutNG quest, then do set "NGFormID".nUseZAZ to 1

The NG quest ID is ..019333

I have sexout, sexoutng, and the sexoutbegin IDs memorized since I use them so much for testing. ;)

Sexout also prints them in the console when it starts up (WITH the correct mod index, e.g. 08019333 if it's #8), but if you have SCR loaded and it's not the latest one, you might not see it before the SCR messages scroll them out of view.

just to point out, even if the SCR scrolls them out of view of the like 12 lines that console shows by default, you should be able to PageUP and scroll through the console messages that way..

There is a limit to how far back you can scroll though (Useful when you need to player.showinventory and you have a ton of stuff), but even showing inventory or having pregnancy active will scroll the console pritty quickly so you may have to be fast at opening console to get those form IDs

You can't go back far at all with pageup, so yeah. Just get the latest SCR and it'll be right there, unless something else is spamming your console. You could also just start a sexact somehow then look in your inventory for the items, which will get you the mod index. Then you only need to memorize three numbers.

Sexout quest (anim, raper, etc) : ..000dc0

SexoutNG quest (actora, etc) : ..019333

SexoutBegin spell : ..0027a8

It's easy to remember them once you've typed them in a few thousand times.. seriously. ;)

Archived