Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CTD's

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mr1Kyle8

Mr1Kyle8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Hello guys, I cannot seem to load any saves at all, I was wondering if anyone would be able to work out the cause using my latest papyrus

Spoiler

Here is also my load order:

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

HentaiGnome

HentaiGnome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Stiffon

Stiffon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

I cannot interpret papyrus, sorry.  Obvious things though:

Mod installer?

Change the individual patches for the USLEEP one

Have you added/removed mods during the playthru

Loot

Mods up to date

Which mods were added since last successful load?

Can you start a new game - save - reload?

Kriegera

Kriegera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
You have like 5 competing weather/lighting mods. No wonder the engine stroked out.

Mr1Kyle8

Mr1Kyle8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I cannot interpret papyrus, sorry.  Obvious things though:

Mod installer?

Change the individual patches for the USLEEP one

Have you added/removed mods during the playthru

Loot

Mods up to date

Which mods were added since last successful load?

Can you start a new game - save - reload?

Used NMM.

Please explain the USLEEP patches.

Completely new save.

Used LOOT load order.

None.

Tried, was crashing after loading 1 save after character creation.

You have like 5 competing weather/lighting mods. No wonder the engine stroked out.

The only weather/lighting mods I have installed are the ones I was told to install from ENB.

Stiffon

Stiffon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

USLEEP = Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch - 1 patch covers all if you have Skyrim+DLC - the separate patches are no longer supported.

When you say none to mods up to date, do you mean they are all up to date or none of them are?

I cannot help you with NMM but it might be you accidentally overwrote something.  Switch to MO.  Trust me, it's better.  There's a reason they hired it's creator, nuff said.

Also get Load Game CTD Fix AND Crash Fixes v12 - both available on Nexus.  I had the same issue as you, after updating all my mods, on new saves.  Not saying they fixed it, but after installing them and sorting I now have a stable game again.

With weather and lighting you only need to install 1 - ENB generally offer several as options, pick 1 you like and remove the rest.

Mr1Kyle8

Mr1Kyle8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

USLEEP = Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch - 1 patch covers all if you have Skyrim+DLC - the separate patches are no longer supported.

When you say none to mods up to date, do you mean they are all up to date or none of them are?

I cannot help you with NMM but it might be you accidentally overwrote something.  Switch to MO.  Trust me, it's better.  There's a reason they hired it's creator, nuff said.

Also get Load Game CTD Fix AND Crash Fixes v12 - both available on Nexus.  I had the same issue as you, after updating all my mods, on new saves.  Not saying they fixed it, but after installing them and sorting I now have a stable game again.

With weather and lighting you only need to install 1 - ENB generally offer several as options, pick 1 you like and remove the rest.

I didn't notice the mods up to date hiding in the middle there, it was a response to the mods added during save. All mods are uptodate, except the USLEEP, since some mods I have still require the individual packages. When installing the ENB I have, it stated this, or this, so I only followed it step by step taking a choice of which one to choose. I couldn't get used to MO when I tried it a while back, maybe will have to give it a try if I get no hope here on a fresh install. Thank you for your help, I will try the fixes and cleaning it up over the next few days, and will let you know how I get on.

Stiffon

Stiffon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

I didn't notice the mods up to date hiding in the middle there, it was a response to the mods added during save. All mods are uptodate, except the USLEEP, since some mods I have still require the individual packages. When installing the ENB I have, it stated this, or this, so I only followed it step by step taking a choice of which one to choose. I couldn't get used to MO when I tried it a while back, maybe will have to give it a try if I get no hope here on a fresh install. Thank you for your help, I will try the fixes and cleaning it up over the next few days, and will let you know how I get on.

Best of luck - I know how frustrating it can be, but hang in there!