DykkenTomb

I wanted to report this to CEO and let him know what I've discovered about Skyrim Special Edition. I've in fact Converted OSex 1.06 to Skyrim Special Edition and it works. However, there are definitely issues that need to be worked out. Now why do we want to start with Osex 1.06 first before we move over to OSA and OSex 2.0.2. 

SKSE64 Scripts are not updated enough for OSex 2.0.2, but they work fine for 1.06 legacy.

Now if you decide to convert this mod. Here is what you'll run into. You must have and convert SOS light, XPMSE SE, FNIS, SkyUI 5.1 Converted and SKSE64. Here are the results. You must start a new game. Unless someone makes a patch and allows for it to active again. You'll only get one play time.. I'm not kidding, but it works. The fact that Osex works with the new SKSE64 is great, but it will definitely need to be updated to work with the new engine. 

I've gotten it work over fine, but it doesn't activate after you try to play the same save again. I think it's a bug or the script isn't firing off. It'll need to be updated to work with SSE for sure, but it does work with SKSE64 Alpha version. 

Now I tried 2.0.2 and was able to get CEO's OSA menu to work, but couldn't get any of the animations to play. The reason for this is because the SKSE scripts OSA and OSEX 2.0.2 need to work are above what SKSE64 can do at the moment. 

If anyone wants to use Osex and test... Test.. it for Skyrim Special Edition. 1.06 legacy which can be found here works. Have fun testing and let me know your results. I hope CEO sees this post of mine and gets a chance to run it on SSE and see the stablilty that Skyrim SE has with SKSE64 involved. Good news too. I haven't crashed once with either one. 

By the way.. Everyone please give CEO a round of applause for allowing us to use the legacy version. The fact it works well with Skyrim SE is great. Hopefully over time we can get OSA and Osex over to SSE too. But it will require the SKSE64 team to do more work and create a stable setup. 

OSex legacy Version 1.06 by CEO

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77973/?

Update: Nevermind.. Osex 1.06 works just find on Skyrim Special Edition. Actually it works better thank expected. I recommend everyone test it out. Seriously, if you're are a big Osex fan. I recommend you check this one out. 

I can confirm this. I've tried to get 2.02 to work again. Not a peep. I don't know what I did the first time to get it to work, but it's definitely not showing up again. Might have something to do with the changes to SKSE64. I have no idea. Either way it's not working now. Now I tried an older version of 1.07c I found that ESP won't even load. The only one which works on Skyrim SE is 1.06. 

It's the one that does everything it supposed too. Glad we've got at least this verison to use for now. I'm really hoping CEO is willing to take the time and check out SE. I have a feeling his work would be much easier on the new setup with SKSE64 once it's in beta. But we'll see. 

• 5 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, javierkike said:

So I just have to install this version and it already works as a osa

and a osex?

There is a tutorial which shows you how to convert OSA and OSex 2.02 along with Osex 1.06 some where on youtube. It shouldn't be to hard to find. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I love this mod and I hope my review will not seem too Frank about this stunning and sensual fashion)) I really wanted to convey the beauty and tenderness of the animation and emotions made by the authors.  Thank them very much, and enjoy watching)))

Spoiler

Archived