Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

11 minutes ago, strfy said:

TrX Armor would be nice. it works mostly but it CTD a lot and i have to disable it 

Not too sure but take a look and see if it has any .tga files in it, if it does you would need to convert them to the format sse uses and change the links in the nif files to the new dds.  It could also be worth while checking the nif some of the oldrim ones sse really does not like, in that nifskope shows them as empty files.

One of the various guides to doing your own conversions mentions the .tga thing, I have seen a couple of others however that do not.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:41 AM, Varithina said:

My guess would be convert the esm back to an esp, load that into ck, force save it the turn it back into an esm, how well it would work however is something I have no idea about.

Actually there tht is exaclty how it's done. I went looking for a way to get Arissa into skyrim SE because you know she's awesome and there was a tube vid on how to do it and he shows you exactly how to convert and how to test that it's been converted. 

On 11/29/2017 at 11:06 AM, Sartyn said:

Actually there tht is exaclty how it's done. I went looking for a way to get Arissa into skyrim SE because you know she's awesome and there was a tube vid on how to do it and he shows you exactly how to convert and how to test that it's been converted. 

Just one problem with that. If you involve SKSE64. It's not going to happen. I've been trying to get the proper scripts for her, but it's been very difficult. You can port her without SKSE64, but if you try it with SKSE64 install there is a really good chance you'll crash your game or freeze it. I did everything on the conversion side with her. I'm trying to go into the creation kit and see about setting back up the scripts properly in the ESM files and see if that'll allow her to be ported easier, but for some reason her ESM file when you copy it in wyre bash has a major issue with freezing with Skyrim SE and SKSE64. 

I'd like to see the entirety of the Schlongs of Skyrim set ported over, along with FloppySOS and any futa mods that are available for OG Skyrim. I'd also like to see the absolutely excellent body physics system from OGS ported to SSE. And if there is a body that gets ported over, I'd love to see the attached Bodyslide preset make it into SSE, along with all the TBBP goodness with it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31926/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D31926%26preview%3D&pUp=1

On 12/6/2017 at 2:15 AM, DykkenTomb said:

Just one problem with that. If you involve SKSE64. It's not going to happen. I've been trying to get the proper scripts for her, but it's been very difficult. You can port her without SKSE64, but if you try it with SKSE64 install there is a really good chance you'll crash your game or freeze it. I did everything on the conversion side with her. I'm trying to go into the creation kit and see about setting back up the scripts properly in the ESM files and see if that'll allow her to be ported easier, but for some reason her ESM file when you copy it in wyre bash has a major issue with freezing with Skyrim SE and SKSE64. 

She worked fine in SE for me with 1 caveat.  There's some bug that seems to affect her that causes her to run in place forever for no reason with no way to cancel it.  She still moves, talks, fights without issue but she's running 100% of the time even when standing still.  It annoyed me enough that I switched to a different companion.  Chesko said that's a bug in the base game but I have never seen that happen to any other follower so IMO it's an Arissa bug.  Sometimes something will happen where she goes back to normal but I have not found any reproducable way to fix it.

On 11.12.2017 at 12:05 AM, khumak said:

She worked fine in SE for me with 1 caveat.  There's some bug that seems to affect her that causes her to run in place forever for no reason with no way to cancel it.  She still moves, talks, fights without issue but she's running 100% of the time even when standing still.  It annoyed me enough that I switched to a different companion.  Chesko said that's a bug in the base game but I have never seen that happen to any other follower so IMO it's an Arissa bug.  Sometimes something will happen where she goes back to normal but I have not found any reproducable way to fix it.

It´s a vanilla bug. It gets triggered when your follower sprints to catch up with you and you change cells. After load they are stuck in the running animation. One fix if they have a torch equipped: remove it. Another one: Stagger them. Or simply take their weapon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a quick look into recompiling jcontainers 3.3 for 64bit but I couldn't get the original source to compile under 32bit. I don't normally write code in C++ but I've a little experience in wrangling it but when I attempted to build the code in vs2013 it was missing some crucial files. 

The source code is on https://github.com/SilverIce/JContainers

And news from https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7qvlpt/news_on_jcontainers_for_sse/ isn't hopeful for an official port by Silverice.

6 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

I had a quick look into recompiling jcontainers 3.3 for 64bit but I couldn't get the original source to compile under 32bit. I don't normally write code in C++ but I've a little experience in wrangling it but when I attempted to build the code in vs2013 it was missing some crucial files. 

The source code is on https://github.com/SilverIce/JContainers

And news from https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7qvlpt/news_on_jcontainers_for_sse/ isn't hopeful for an official port by Silverice.

Yeah, I'm not sure what that leaves us for options here.

It's a pretty essential mod, but we may need to make an alternative from the ground up and then remake the mods depending on it..

We also need it for Radiant Prostitution I believe.

Archived