Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

i would love to see

Egg Factory http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46290-egg-factory/

&

Mana Tanks http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41280-mana-tanks/

also Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?

&

Bounty Gold https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36534/?

especially Bounty Gold cause i rather get 5000 gold for killing BadGuys then cheat it in with a command, plus you can set it to go up per level like 500 gold per level so if you have the base Bounty set to 5000 at level 10 you get like 10,000 gold, i know its crazy

FYI you don't have to set that high like i do lol

Uiextensions works and Additem menu has a patch for SSE. It seems like the SKSE team had done a good job on 2.0.2. Simpe SKSE based mods seem to work fine. Mastefiles (ESM's) like aroused seem to be more complicated and mods/tools with a .dll need a new .dll. And some mods do a version check. it is too bad, thas SSE is just at Version 1.4...

Speak of the devil customizable Camera just got ported on the nexus

I saw that two and Interesting NPC's alpha is logged up too. I've heared rumor of a few more SKSE64 mods will be ported later this week. I can't believe what's going on with SSE. This is nuts. Could you imagine sometime before Xmas we get a version of Racemenu and HDT all at the same time. I mean all we're technically waiting for is Racemenu and I think SSE will be almost complete. 

Speak of the devil customizable Camera just got ported on the nexus

I saw that two and Interesting NPC's alpha is logged up too. I've heared rumor of a few more SKSE64 mods will be ported later this week. I can't believe what's going on with SSE. This is nuts. Could you imagine sometime before Xmas we get a version of Racemenu and HDT all at the same time. I mean all we're technically waiting for is Racemenu and I think SSE will be almost complete. 

SKSE and SkyUI are out. Even if they are just alphas... I have been waiting for this since SSE has been released. Now that we have access to the basic tools everything can happen.

Some mods could be converted quite easy: there are tools for converting Nifs and animations. The esp's usually work as they are as long as they don't depend os the Unofficial patches. (That can be fixed with Wyrebash) Converting ESM's seems to be a bit more difficult. I didn't find a guide for doing that.

And there are some mods tha have their own dll files which have to be patched, which is beyond my abilities.  

Converting ESM's seems to be a bit more difficult. I didn't find a guide for doing that.

My guess would be convert the esm back to an esp, load that into ck, force save it the turn it back into an esm, how well it would work however is something I have no idea about.

Raacemenu

HDT physics (where art thou Hydrogen?)

Fuz Roh Dah

SexLab

SexLab Tools

SexLab Defeat

Milk Mod Economy

Player Succubus Quest

Paradise Halls

Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home

Devious Devices

and then every other mods here on LL  :D  :P

Converting ESM's seems to be a bit more difficult. I didn't find a guide for doing that.

My guess would be convert the esm back to an esp, load that into ck, force save it the turn it back into an esm, how well it would work however is something I have no idea about.

Did that with SL aroused, used wrye bash to convert aroused.esm to a esp, then used CK to port the esp to Skyrim SE, then wrye bash to convert and overwrite the original esm. Didn't seem to make a difference.

In no particular order:

PapyrusUtils - StorageUtil, etc

JContainers

Racemenu

HDT Physics (or SMP) Extensions

FISS

FNIS (updated)

ChargenExport

Fus Ro Doh

SexLab

SAM

Eager NPC's

SexLab Aroused

SLAM

Being Female

Devious everything...

But those first few should make the rest possible.

These:

ActivationPerkMenuFix.dll

BeeingFemale.dll

chargen.dll

CPConvert.dll

CrashFixPlugin.dll

DeviousDevices.dll

ffutils.dll

fiss.dll

Fuz Ro D'oh.dll

gotobed_plugin.dll

hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

JContainers.dll

MfgConsole.dll

nioverride.dll

ShapeAtlasForMen.dll

simplyknock.dll

SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll

SKSE_EnhancedCamera.dll

StorageUtil.dll

SuitUp.dll

Wearable lanterns. With the mod, the latest game version crashes immediately after loading. Without the mod, it corrupts my save game. So yeah, I need a proper SKSE64 conversion to keep playing without starting a new game, or to remove it without fuck everything   :lol:

Deffinatly ZaZ animation pack...

I converted the nif and hkx files, and installed it, works fine even shows up in the MCM, but currently I don't have any mods that use it. I originally installed it to use with sexlab framework, but couldn't get it to work, so now have Zazanimation, but nothing to use it.

Deffinatly ZaZ animation pack...

I converted the nif and hkx files, and installed it, works fine even shows up in the MCM, but currently I don't have any mods that use it. I originally installed it to use with sexlab framework, but couldn't get it to work, so now have Zazanimation, but nothing to use it.

could you send these at least to me as a basic zip to use in NNM?

the problem I get when I use the normal ZaZ package is that it just removes all movements of non beast characters.

and I am currently looking at some oldrim mods that might just work with it

Mod Organizer!

Here, https://github.com/LePresidente/modorganizer/releases , though it can be quirky as hell to use, an yes I do use it.  Development however is very slow, if you are not too confident about modding then nmm is probably better short term, hopefully LePresidente will be able to release a updated version, though I am not really holding my breath.

I've still got a version of the newer one I've made a backup of . I'll be damned I lose it. I really love the tool even with it's issue. It just works just fine. Why LePresidente took it down I have no idea, but my guess is because TanninOne got a hold of him and asked him too since Nexus will be releasing vortex soon. 

Mod Organizer!

Here, https://github.com/LePresidente/modorganizer/releases , though it can be quirky as hell to use, an yes I do use it.  Development however is very slow, if you are not too confident about modding then nmm is probably better short term, hopefully LePresidente will be able to release a updated version, though I am not really holding my breath.

I've still got a version of the newer one I've made a backup of . I'll be damned I lose it. I really love the tool even with it's issue. It just works just fine. Why LePresidente took it down I have no idea, but my guess is because TanninOne got a hold of him and asked him too since Nexus will be releasing vortex soon. 

He took it down? The link on the page I linked works fine, or did he take down the nexus page for it?

Mod Organizer!

He took it down? The link on the page I linked works fine, or did he take down the nexus page for it?

Yeah, he took it down on the nexus page. You can't find MO2 on the nexus anymore. It's hidden. 

Archived