Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

Airship dev aveza.

Like this?  https://imgur.com/a/sYpRi

It works? Holy talos' shit. 

Now if flying ring works...

Yep it doesn't have a custom SKSE DLL so it was fairly easy to port over. There were a few issues with the MCM but a quick recompile of the scripts sorted most of that out.  It is still super-buggy and there are issues with the meshes, but it works when you get a jones to fly around in a blimp for a while. :)

Quickloot, SkySouls and additemmenu are absolute musts for me.

AddItemMenu has a 64bit DLL already, available on the Oldrim Nexus page. It has a hard requirement for UI Extensions, which you will need to port to SE.

Sweet, wasn't aware of that. Thanks for letting me know!

SKSE Mods I already have working so far (not including stuff that only uses it for the MCM):

SKYUI 5.1

Loot and Degradation

Follower Commentary Overhaul

Sleep Tight

Extended UI

Enhanced Character Edit

Pumping Iron

Less Intrusive Hud

Immersive HUD

Trade and Barter

Hide those futile quests

Forgotten Magic Redone

Achieve That

NPC Knockout Overhaul

A Matter of Time

Autosave Manager (incremental saves might be wonky, it puts them under all saves instead of under the profile with your character's name)

Complete Crafting Overhaul

Mods I'm eagerly awaiting:

Sexlab

CACO

AH Hotkeys

Simply Knock

Sexy Move

hdt butt and boob physics for collisions and independent motion 

This so bad. I coudn't stress it enough. I want them hot jiggles like there is no tomorrow. I'm taking some courses in programming and see what I can do. I'm learning blendz. To see if I can create more external animations to create bumps, bumps... We must not allow SSE to be jiggle free.

hdt butt and boob physics for collisions and independent motion 

This so bad. I coudn't stress it enough. I want them hot jiggles like there is no tomorrow. I'm taking some courses in programming and see what I can do. I'm learning blendz. To see if I can create more external animations to create bumps, bumps... We must not allow SSE to be jiggle free.

i have tbbp bodys and butts working but the physics with just dragonfly is ...meh 

I would like to see SL aroused converted properly. I have converted it and installed it, but the settings in MCM all say 0 they can be changed, but it won't save them. To change how to save the settings is beyond my capabilities.

I also have TDF prostitution converted and installed, and it works fine if I set the client arousal to 0, and tell the hooker that its a good place for them and the client. And forget about telling them to find their own client because they just stand there and look at each other. Its probably a trigger thing which is beyond my capability.  Watching a hooker do their thing gets old pretty quick i like to use the prostitution mod because its a good way to make coin and to distract the guards if you have guard interactions turned off. it has other uses too.

I would like to see SL aroused converted properly. I have converted it and installed it, but the settings in MCM all say 0 they can be changed, but it won't save them. To change how to save the settings is beyond my capabilities.

I also have TDF prostitution converted and installed, and it works fine if I set the client arousal to 0, and tell the hooker that its a good place for them and the client. And forget about telling them to find their own client because they just stand there and look at each other. Its probably a trigger thing which is beyond my capability.  Watching a hooker do their thing gets old pretty quick i like to use the prostitution mod because its a good way to make coin and to distract the guards if you have guard interactions turned off. it has other uses too.

How did you do that? TDF is one of my favourits.

I extracted it to a temp folder,  used BSAopt to extract the bsa, and used the loose files, converted the .nif files using SSE NIF Optimizer, ran HavokBehaviorPostProcess to convert the hkx files, then I repacked everything into a zip file, and installed it with NMM, after I installed it I used CK to convert the esp to 64 bit.

I'm not a coding person or anything like that, and people that know more than me could find a flaw in what I did, but it worked for me.

I extracted it to a temp folder,  used BSAopt to extract the bsa, and used the loose files, converted the .nif files using SSE NIF Optimizer, ran HavokBehaviorPostProcess to convert the hkx files, then I repacked everything into a zip file, and installed it with NMM, after I installed it I used CK to convert the esp to 64 bit.

I'm not a coding person or anything like that, and people that know more than me could find a flaw in what I did, but it worked for me.

As far as I tested mods the ESP's a not the problem. they usually work fine as they are. sometimes you have to change the masters if the unofficial patches are involved. Easy thing to do with Wyre bash. And I also used some old hkx files in SE without problems. But my first attemps on TDF failed.

I was also experimenting with aroused. I used the loose files. I think the first big step would be a full SLFramework and Eager NPC's for testing it. 

I will give TDF another try and Check on aroused again...

As far as I tested mods the ESP's a not the problem. they usually work fine as they are. sometimes you have to change the masters if the unofficial patches are involved. Easy thing to do with Wyre bash. And I also used some old hkx files in SE without problems. But my first attemps on TDF failed.

I was also experimenting with aroused. I used the loose files. I think the first big step would be a full SLFramework and Eager NPC's for testing it. 

I installed eager NPCs, and it worked fine after I extracted the files from the BSA and converted them to use them as loose files. Tested it and it worked pretty good, but the aroused rate wasn't high enough, it worked with followers, but everyone else told me I was needy. I think the key to both mods working good  is a properly functioning aroused mod, I used the aroused loose file version (no BSA to mess with) still trying to figure out how to save the settings. I tried to use SL framework 1.62, but it says it won't work with my version of Skyrim and I'm not capable of fixing that. I think I spend more time getting mods to work than I do playing the game, but that's OK, I enjoy getting things to work. I did get Zazanimation to work after some converting it even shows up in the MCM.

I installed eager NPCs, and it worked fine after I extracted the files from the BSA and converted them to use them as loose files. Tested it and it worked pretty good, but the aroused rate wasn't high enough, it worked with followers, but everyone else told me I was needy. I think the key to both mods working good  is a properly functioning aroused mod, I used the aroused loose file version (no BSA to mess with) still trying to figure out how to save the settings. I tried to use SL framework 1.62, but it says it won't work with my version of Skyrim and I'm not capable of fixing that. I think I spend more time getting mods to work than I do playing the game, but that's OK, I enjoy getting things to work. I did get Zazanimation to work after some converting it even shows up in the MCM.

We need good guide for converting mods. I also failed with sl framework and tried it with SL light. aroused shows up but it doesn't seem to work as intended. One strange thing happened: AFTER running FNIS all ppl got into a T-pose....  

Well, I don't know much about releasing policys. Is there any chance to share unofficially converted mods without getting into trouble?

I wonder how SKSE could be tested, if  noone shares the mods he/she has converted. 

And I also wonder what has to be done for tools like jcontainers, FISS and UIExtensions.

edit: I just found out how many mods are depending on aroused... And I don't get it to work. 

We need good guide for converting mods. I also failed with sl framework and tried it with SL light. aroused shows up but it doesn't seem to work as intended. One strange thing happened: AFTER running FNIS all ppl got into a T-pose....  

Well, I don't know much about releasing policys. Is there any chance to share unofficially converted mods without getting into trouble?

I wonder how SKSE could be tested, if  noone shares the mods he/she has converted. 

And I also wonder what has to be done for tools like jcontainers, FISS and UIExtensions.

edit: I just found out how many mods are depending on aroused... And I don't get it to work. 

I had the T-pose problem until I started converting the hkx and nif files. Also SL lite needs to be at the top of the load order, just below the DLCs and above the USSEP patch, as the author has stated.

I believe the policy for posting converted mods is you need permission from the original author. I don't know what the policy is if I were to share a converted file with someone else by private message or e-mail or something like that. I would gladly share the files I converted, but I also know I can't post them.

Some of the files you listed have to be redone by someone with a lot more knowledge than me. I am a CNC programmer, but until they start writing games using G-code my skills are pretty much useless.

I'm waiting for UI Extensions so i can use Additem menu. I was waiting for race menu but after trying ECE (not just on SSE but in general as I've never really tried it before) HOLY DAMN, its amazing i honestly prefer it to Race menu.

There are two new .dll files. I have just tested it. it works, but the mouse is not working for me.

Archived