Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

SoS full version.  So that way I can scale my schlong to a normal size.  No more big burly Nord with baby dick like in SoS Lite.

While your waiting for SOS full, you might wan't to give the 'Tempered Skins' version of SOS light a try. It comes standard with a larger schlong.

Thanks for the reply, but I am using the 'Tempered Skins' version.  But my bloodthirsty Nord is bashful when he gets naked.  The ladies are like "Awwww, look at the wittle baby."  It's demoralizing for him. lol

I did try to do what was suggested on the TS page to make the schlong bigger with Nifskope.  But when I loaded the skeleton the nodes specify in the tutorial were not in my Nifskope.

@khumak - Thanks a ton for the heads up that Tktk himself started porting over ECE.  I got quite a bit of custom races based on his YGnord, so you have my thanks :D  

I tried porting it over myself...it worked but it was kind of a half ass job lol.

So far I've gotten DW parry and Face light plus (gotta use the toggle from MCM though)...to work with the alpha SKSE64.  

Biggest thing holding me back ATM from jumping to SSE is my ENB preset.  I think Boris is away from home for a month, and even then he has to be motivated to update ENB for SSE.  I recall him mentioning some graphic settings were either disabled or flat out omitted by Bethesda.  Which is really a shame.  I did give Reshade a go for SSE...but its not the same.  Especially performance wise.

The only other mod I'd love to see get carried over..but will take quite a bit of time is...Requiem. :D

I plan on trying ECE soon but it's not compatible with Ethereal Elven Overhaul and I didn't feel like redoing my NPC patch just yet.  I'm testing quite a few SKSE mods though and so far they're all working.  I did end up disabling my survival mods for now since Campfire/Frostfall/iNeed/Wet and Cold MCM menus are wonky.

As far as ENB settings go, I'm loving mine after I figured out that I needed to turn Godrays off in the launcher and instal a mod that pushes fog back into the distance a bit.  Before doing that, lighting in any sort of foggy weather was ridiculously bright.  Now it looks great.  The only other quirk is that you have to have AGCC turned on if you want night eye to work.  There's also some good options for tweaking lighting levels with a mix of ELFX, ELE, and Darker Nights although it generally requires you to make your own custom patch.

Edit:  Tried ECE and it works but I don't think all of the extra sliders are working for me.  He mentions potential issues with MO so that may be my problem since I do use MO2.  I was able to make my character just fine though and it recognizes my other mod added character stuff like Apachii hair, beards, etc.  I'm hoping he changes the presets to be better looking though since I suck at making good looking characters using sliders.

Found the problem with ECE sliders not working.  Apparently MO (and maybe also NMM) don't want to create the characteredit mesh folders so the new sliders fail.  If you manually create those folders in your real data directory then everything works (just the folders, don't need any of the files).  Now the new sliders work, the new presets work, the vertex stuff works, saving the character you just made as a preset works.

Found the problem with ECE sliders not working.  Apparently MO (and maybe also NMM) don't want to create the characteredit mesh folders so the new sliders fail.  If you manually create those folders in your real data directory then everything works (just the folders, don't need any of the files).  Now the new sliders work, the new presets work, the vertex stuff works, saving the character you just made as a preset works.

What are these folder names?

These folders: 

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/commonTriRaces

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/Presets

MO2 doesn't seem capable of creating them but once they exist it has no problem installing and using the files for those directories.

These folders: 

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/commonTriRaces

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/Presets

MO2 doesn't seem capable of creating them but once they exist it has no problem installing and using the files for those directories.

NMM seems to have no issue creating those it seems.

Survival and immersion mods. Some sort of Private Needs revival is in order.

Hopefully SKSE64 will get Chesko interested again.  Seems like he's gone into hiding lately.

I've tested the conversion of Arissa mod.  In the esm form. I'll have to be reconverted through chesko's scripting. They do not work with the ESM. It will cause a crash. Now you can load it through an esp file with SKSE 64, but the conversation from Arissa or any other NPC related to the mod will not happen. 

Chesko himself will have to bring arissa over himself if people want to use her. Hopefully so, but from what it sounds like Chesko is to busy with RL to show any interest in SSE. 

Hopefully SKSE64 will get Chesko interested again. Seems like he's gone into hiding lately.

I've tested the conversion of Arissa mod. In the esm form. I'll have to be reconverted through chesko's scripting. They do not work with the ESM. It will cause a crash. Now you can load it through an esp file with SKSE 64, but the conversation from Arissa or any other NPC related to the mod will not happen.

Chesko himself will have to bring arissa over himself if people want to use her. Hopefully so, but from what it sounds like Chesko is to busy with RL to show any interest in SSE.

I've heard chesko is working on something for creation club.

Hopefully SKSE64 will get Chesko interested again. Seems like he's gone into hiding lately.

I've tested the conversion of Arissa mod. In the esm form. I'll have to be reconverted through chesko's scripting. They do not work with the ESM. It will cause a crash. Now you can load it through an esp file with SKSE 64, but the conversation from Arissa or any other NPC related to the mod will not happen.

I've heard chesko is working on something for creation club.

of course, he is. he was part of Bethesda's first attempt at paid mods. all of those who took part in paid mods are creating something for creation club.

I have such an enormous list of mods I don't want to play without, I think I'll just stay with OG Skyrim. With Crash Fixes, ENB (with built-in enboost) and finally some proper hardware on my end, it's pretty damn stable, even with ~150 plugins and several 2k/4k texture packs. I've been playing it on a glorified toaster for the last few years and it's so beautiful now on my new PC, I'm almost in tears walking around looking at everything.

I have such an enormous list of mods I don't want to play without, I think I'll just stay with OG Skyrim. With Crash Fixes, ENB (with built-in enboost) and finally some proper hardware on my end, it's pretty damn stable, even with ~150 plugins and several 2k/4k texture packs. I've been playing it on a glorified toaster for the last few years and it's so beautiful now on my new PC, I'm almost in tears walking around looking at everything.

Cool. Now what mods do you want to see on SSE, because this is kind of about SSE. Not Skyrim LE... 

I just wonder how much can sse handle scripts, oldrim would die on me from having more than 5 global scripts running. A lot of the civil war overhauls would kill my install due to the sheer amounts of npcs running around.

I guess people forgot the new alpha as stated is not for most users... but what I am I saying people dont read the readme's or descriptions.

Hrol_Q7_U.gif

Archived