Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

I would like to see SSE default to HDT-SMP and completely depreciate HDT-PE. there's been some good work with SMP and It'd be nice to use this opportunity of a clean slate to move to a new standard.

I agree. I think HDT should try something new and try something new. I think Hydro will have to take the lead on this one and see what it offers. I'm going to definitely look into this for sure. I want to learn how to do it. It looks awesome and I'm excited for the learning part. To have jiggies and bouncing genies is a dream with stability. 

AFT, conveniant horses, deadly dragons, better vampires, moonlight tales, customizable camera, timing is everything, thieve's guild requirements, and all sexlab mods would be my wishlist.

Will be quite a while before any of us can truly match our SSE installs to our oldrim installs, if we ever can.

Actually I'm been using AFT for a while even when there's no SKSE.

How exactly are people getting SkyUI to work?

Install Bethesda Archive Extractor.

Decompress SkyUI 5.1 in an empty folder.

Extract the content of SkyUI.bsa in that folder.

Delete SkyUI.bsa.

Manual install in "Data" folder.

Otherwise:

Compress ALL the content of that folder in a new compress file (7Z, Rar, or Zip) and than install with NMM (add it pressing the green "+ " large buttom).

Don't forget to update the esp with the new Creation Kit

Anyone know if a port of Racemenu is possible now?

Yes, but the 32bit dll needs to be updated to 64bit. Otherwise, it'll crash. Netimmersive 4 needs to be updated for now and it'll take a while before they'll be able to do it. It has to be recompiled into the 64bit version otherwise, it'll just crash. I already tried it myself and it doesn't work. 

Anyone know if a port of Racemenu is possible now?

Yes, but the 32bit dll needs to be updated to 64bit. Otherwise, it'll crash. Netimmersive 4 needs to be updated for now and it'll take a while before they'll be able to do it. It has to be recompiled into the 64bit version otherwise, it'll just crash. I already tried it myself and it doesn't work. 

er? I have racemenu working, or parts of it, no crash... so far.

SoS full version.  So that way I can scale my schlong to a normal size.  No more big burly Nord with baby dick like in SoS Lite.

While your waiting for SOS full, you might wan't to give the 'Tempered Skins' version of SOS light a try. It comes standard with a larger schlong.

Archived