View File

TabooGood's Marvelous Hentai Collection

This mod adds:

19 different paintings/posters

street sign with shifting imagery

2 Illuminated billboard

Over 600 different and unique swatches!

Update 4.0

In Version 3.0 I have added 4 new posters and paintings with 126 unique swatches in total!

Samples:

Spoiler

2021-07-04_17-19-29.png.f7ad33ee138428c4dc9298422ac3dda9.png

2021-07-04_17-19-54.png.620ec6df2c2c1b6751e913ac8e3e423f.png

2021-07-07_10-52-03.png.589a6ac12605e71cc515f87208744106.png

2021-07-07_10-52-59.png.9995f70fc62df43df81d34dfbfb6d1e2.png

2021-07-07_10-55-40.png.dc40f8c658a2f5790ec2ba43522ad428.png

2021-07-07_10-55-27.png.63a2e806c119901e9ef3ae16e38f3178.png

2021-07-07_10-57-51.png.6bd9e7dbfb7cdece21bef030b54fbb42.png

2021-07-07_10-58-16.png.7e92aa32bbbe0ef83fa4a295449eb3e3.png

If you have any requests or feedback on what I could improve then feel free to leave a comment about it. Also! If you like this mod then check out TabooGood's Real Beauties of the World Decor!

(I take no credit for any of the original artwork)

Credits:

Artists

Ayyasap

Axsens

Calm

Cian Yo

Dandonfuga

Didi Esmeralda

DragonFu

EvaSolo

Evulchibi

Firolian

Gtunver

Hmage

Hoobamon
Inaba Sunimi
Kanachirou
Krysdecker
Lasterk
Logan Cure
Menoziriath
MilkTip
Mirco Cabbia
Momoi Komomo
Negisaray
NeoArtCorE
Nosa
Nyuunzi
Oni-Noboru
Oopartz
Owler

PersonalAmi

Pixeledvixens

Reivash

Revolverwing

Rino99

Ronindude

Sakimichan

Shizen1102

Soranamae

Speeh

Tarakanovich

Tetisuka

TheRealShadman

Tofuubear

TonyG

Tsuaii

Umitaro

Vempire

Windforcelan

Xin&obiwan

Yellowroom

Zumi

I could not find the name of all the artists, if you recognise any artwork but don't see the artists name in the credits please inform me and I will add it.

Programs and Expansions used

Sims4Studio

Photoshop

Base Game
City Living
Get Together
Cats & Dogs
Dine Out
Vampires
Kids Room

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

After installing ure mod i searching it in the game but i dosnt finde it. Can u tell me what game version needed for ure mod and are the mod replacing vanilla paintings or adding standalone new paintings to the game ?

TY and have a nice day

The paintings are standalone and does not replace anything, all you should need is the base game. If you haven't installed any mods before you should make sure that you have checked the "Enable custom content and mods" in your game settings.

Is there anyway you can do more futa on female? That would be amazing!!!! Great work!!!! 

Thanks! :) So far I have only added pictures that I prefer myself, since I'm not entirely into any futa I just haven't added anything like it. However, since I do plan on updating the mod at some point I might add more types of pictures if people would enjoy that.

"

snapback.png

Hi

After installing ure mod i searching it in the game but i dosnt finde it. Can u tell me what game version needed for ure mod and are the mod replacing vanilla paintings or adding standalone new paintings to the game ?

TY and have a nice day

The paintings are standalone and does not replace anything, all you should need is the base game. If you haven't installed any mods before you should make sure that you have checked the "Enable custom content and mods" in your game settings. 

"

Well i have 1000+ mods installed in my game, but this one dosnt want to work for me no matter what i do. I check'd maybe mod conflict, but nothing even remove all other paintnings mods. Removed all my mods, start a new game than replace back all my mods (some kinde of mod cleaning procedure). Than i start the game only ure mod installed. Reinstalling my full game with all the sims 4 with all my sims 4 expansions. I used mostly evry option i have but nothing. Maybe becuz i have Sims 4 city living expansion and the mod outdated for my current game version or i dont know, most of mods frome here on LL work fine like painting mods to. If anyone have any idea to solve the problem i wellcome any comment, cuz i run out of ideas... Dose anyone encounter with this problem to ? 

"

snapback.png

Hi

TY and have a nice day

"

Well i have 1000+ mods installed in my game, but this one dosnt want to work for me no matter what i do. I check'd maybe mod conflict, but nothing even remove all other paintnings mods. Removed all my mods, start a new game than replace back all my mods (some kinde of mod cleaning procedure). Than i start the game only ure mod installed. Reinstalling my full game with all the sims 4 with all my sims 4 expansions. I used mostly evry option i have but nothing. Maybe becuz i have Sims 4 city living expansion and the mod outdated for my current game version or i dont know, most of mods frome here on LL work fine like painting mods to. If anyone have any idea to solve the problem i wellcome any comment, cuz i run out of ideas... Dose anyone encounter with this problem to ? 

Well this definitely has me confused, never encountered something like this, with this mod or others.

Well mabye the next version of ure mod will work for me, i hope... Im only not doing one thing, checking the mod with the base sims 4 game with no dlc content. But i have to download one cuz my installer is install base game and all the dlc content to in one install. Maybe, but just maybe installing dlc content one by one will solve the problem. Somehow i will do this...

Hi, the mod is activated when I launch the game but I can't seem to find any of the posters/paintings?  I've gone through basically all of them in the building mode but haven't found any, I've had no issues with other custom content so any idea what the issue may be?  The only other mods installed are WickedWhims and related things.

Hi

TY and have a nice day

Same here. =/ the mods who change images don't work here.

Hi

TY and have a nice day

Same here. =/ the mods who change images don't work here.

Hi, the mod is activated when I launch the game but I can't seem to find any of the posters/paintings?  I've gone through basically all of them in the building mode but haven't found any, I've had no issues with other custom content so any idea what the issue may be?  The only other mods installed are WickedWhims and related things.

So I looked into this and if the objects don't show up it is not because of this mod, as the description says this mod adds objects. It does not replace anything and since both textures and meshes are included you only need the base game. What I recommend you do is:

• Make sure that the "Enable custom content and mods" box is still checked since the last update disabled mods.
  • Make sure that you don't have any other mods that might conflict in any way, you can use this to check http://modthesims.info/d/561550
  • If you are sorting your mods in several subfolders, try to move it to the main folder since the game can't find it if you use to many subfolders.

Other than this I don't really know what the issue is, like I said this mod adds both textures and meshes and does not require anything specific to function.

So dear TabooGood after several tryings i dont found what cuz the mod that not working and showing up in the game but i explain shortly what i do, all the methods and evrything.

First i test it with basic sims 4 - dont work for me. Tested with evry dlc content one by one at the end with city living expansion - dosnt work for me. Tested with mod conflict tool - dosnt work for me. Tested only this mod and evry other mod disabled or totaly removed from mod folder - dosnt work for me. Disableing than enableing custom content support in game. Checking the mod separetly that the mod activated in game and its dosnt work at all. So thats all the methods i done i run out of ideas at the end but i hope one of these methods will work for someone.

After all this i dont know why its not working, i dont think its cuz by the game version and also dont think by i got pirate version of the game. After all of this dear TabooGood somthing have to be wrong in the mod itself cuz somone can use it someone not and i dont know how can i even more figure it out whats the problem. This is the first time i run in to this. I hope sooner or later u dropp out a next version of ure mod and dublechecking it that evrything is ok. Im not blame u or anything i just want to help as i can. Maybe asking others on LL who done similar mods like yours will help or i dont know... But i hope the best.

After all i endorse ure work, and i hope i can test out the next version of the mod, and i can answer back in a positive way. CHEERS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TabooGood

Can you create an alternative download that adds the items to the "Indoor Activities" or "Hobbies" categories instead, if it's not too much to ask? That may solve the problem with the items not appearing.

I suspect it relates to the category being somehow bugged cause of other mod I have installed, Noir Dungeon Mansion, the 3 files that belong to flooring and wall paper appear in the game, but the files for wall decor are not there, and all 6 files are installed in the same place, so maybe a problem with wall decor, paintings&posters categories having some sort of bug

Thanks bb

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived