(WW) Mods conflicting

TemeBriel

Hi guys, 

I have just gotten my computer back from the repair centre, and download all my previous mods, including the new version of wicked whims but my mod conflict is saying that these three mods are conflicting together, can anyone be of any help a tall. I have never had any issues before with this mod. 

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package 

TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

Thank you

TemeBriel

post-1117452-0-54826000-1505186858_thumb.png

Hi guys, 

I have just gotten my computer back from the repair centre, and download all my previous mods, including the new version of wicked whims but my mod conflict is saying that these three mods are conflicting together, can anyone be of any help a tall. I have never had any issues before with this mod. 

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package 

TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

Thank you

TemeBriel

From your screenshot, mods conflict is listing 4 files. I'm not familiar with the Salman.package file, which also is a conflicting file. Have you tried to just remove that file, to see if that removes to conflict.

**EDIT**

I found, what WWSalman package is. Before the latest wicked whims update, the WW_Salman mod, required you to have the Denton47 Breast mod. But since, the new WW update includes the breast rig file, then the download of that mod, is now redundant.

Check in your mod files to make sure, that you do not have this file present.(Not the wicked whims version) If you do, delete that and keep the wickedwhims version. If, you don't have that mod floating around in your files, then this is simply a "false positive". And should be fine to use.

Archived