Creature Schlongs SE

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Simply replaces the vanilla creature bodies in Skyrim Special Edition with the ones with erect penises from More Nasty Critters.

Mainly intended to be used with SexLab Light SE, although this is not strictly a requirement.

WIP, currently completed are the creatures in the screenshots + their variants + a couple more creatures I forgot to take screenshots of. The rest (including notable omissions in dogs and giants) are a bit more complicated to implement, and I kinda stared at penises enough for the day I think :)

Download and install like any other mods.

Credits (from original More Nasty Critters):
LordEscobar (Nude Creatures)
Ep1cL3w1s (Creature Framework)
Flyingtoaster (Hentai Creatures)
Panicforever & Gone (Lurker, Werebear and Riekling Animations (AND Horse Animation)... AND Panic did the new Wolf+Dog Animations)
Panic also did the newer new Dog and Wolf Animations and the corresponding Tail animations! :D
Dayelyte (Female Werewolf and Atronach Animation and new consensual Dog/Wolf)
Xandero (Spriggan Animations + second Atronach Animation + third Atronach Animation)
Billyy (Skeever Animations)
llabsky (Sabrecat, Hagraven, Goat, Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Ashhopper, Chaurushunter and Wispmother)
Anubiss (Draugr, Sabrecat)
FunnyBiz (for Hagraven Animation)
Leito86 (for Creature Features - now included and new Dog Animations)
Gone (for Beastiality Extras - now Included)
Bad Dog (nude models of Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Skeletton)
Vioxsis (nude model of Goat and Horker)
diarawr (for JUDAH model)
Shocky (for Deathhound Brute)
SkyMoMod (for Arch Demon)
More Nasty Critters Disclaimer:
I know its problematic to expand on the work of others or even expand upon someone elses expansion of the work of a third modder.
However some of the stuff here cant be released in any other meaningful way, at least not for someone who just wants to download/copy and have fun.
If someone is offended by the stuff I put here let me know and I remove it. Its just here to give fellow players easy access to stuff thats posted all over the board, after all.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    None. Intended for SexLab Light SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

opps little problem ;( I do not have any mod for horses , the horses look strange, have the tail partially transparent, the hairs is a different color, and all horse have the erect penis without having used magic for sex  :( ... i have seen that even in your photographs the horse and the goat have my own problem, can you fix this?

opps piccolo problema (non ho alcun mod per i cavalli, i cavalli sembrano strano, hanno la coda parzialmente trasparente, i capelli sono un colore diverso e tutti i cavalli  hanno il pene eretto senza aver usato la magia per il sesso  :(

Leggi la prima riga del OP sul pene eretto ......

I do not have this mod "Critters More Nasty",where  i find this?

... i have seen that even in your photographs the horse and the goat have my own problem, can you fix this?

The mod is a simple mesh and texture replacer. The creatures will have constant boners. An erection system is extremely tricky without SkSE. There's a potential workaround, but it would be kinda crash-friendly so im not sure it's worth it.

opps little problem ;( I do not have any mod for horses , the horses look strange, have the tail partially transparent, the hairs is a different color, and all horse have the erect penis without having used magic for sex  :( ... i have seen that even in your photographs the horse and the goat have my own problem, can you fix this?

it looks like he is using my edited versions of the horse meshes, but failed to remove the alternative texture swapping in the "armor addons" and replace it with alternative meshes instead.

my versions of the meshes are not made to be compatible with texture swapping, i made it so each horse will have a mesh of it's own, not one mesh for all.

and i should note that i and Subject2Host did the same thing to the bears as well.

looking at the files (i can't run Skyrim SE so that's all i can do) i see some other problems as well:

your using my broken frost atronach meshes, i fixed my meshes in the last MNC update.

the "chaurusflyer" mesh was updated as well because billyy was having problems working with it.

The mod is a simple mesh and texture replacer. The creatures will have constant boners. An erection system is extremely tricky without SkSE. There's a potential workaround, but it would be kinda crash-friendly so im not sure it's worth it.

what about using a system similar to SoS where the actual member is hidden inside the body when unaroused?

also I have a mod that redoes the werewolf skins, now when I play as my female khajiit werewolf she transforms into a pair of arms, legs, ears and a pair of genitals sticking out.

I assume this is because your mesh conflicts with the one from the moonlit tales?

anyhow nice work, I'll check them all out later tonight XD

once again thank you for your amazing work on making this lewdable~

it's nothing complicated, but there's a lot of stuff to edit

open the bear mesh, delete the body, delete unneed bones, save as nameofbearnif_flacid.nif

if the mesh don't have sbp x, convert to bsdismemberskin, and give it sbp x

open the erect bear mesh, delete the body..., save as nameofbearnif_erect.nif

sbp y for that mesh

in tesedit, you make flacid armor addon load flacid nif, and give it sbp x (only x)

erect armor addon load erect nif, and have sbp y

add both to armor skinnakedbear (flacid and erect armor? you can delete)

add script byebyewithsexlabnudesuite to bear armor

it's just a script that additem armor byebyewithsexlabnudesuit and equip it on the npc on init (armor without name, you aren't allowed to loot it) (to add that in tesedit, renumber an armor with a script to bear armor, and copy paste)

armor byebyewithsexlabnudesuite use sbp z

armoraddon byebyewithsexlabnudesuite have sbp y priority more than 0

when the bear get that armor, erect mesh disappear

go to sexlabnudesuit armor, add sbp z to it

equiping it will remove byebyewithsexlabnudesuit, erect mesh appear

its armor addon have sbp x, priority more than 0, flacid mesh disappear

while you are at it, give armor addon skinnakedhand, skinnakedfeet, skinnakedbody to armor sexlabnudesuit, priority 95 to those armor addons

sexlabnudesuit armor addon get sbp 50,51,52,53,54,55... (everything there is in sslactoralias strip function)

in sslactoralias and the other one with strip function (there's one in defeat too, so same here if it's use somewhere)

go to strip function

delete

additem sexlabnudesuit

equipitem sexlabnudesuit

look for the stuff that was loading strip function, delete the check for creature

go to unstrip function

delete

removeitem sexlabnudesuit

look for stuff that was loading unstrip function, delete the check for creature

same have to be done to mods that add skinnakedbearsmall, skinnakedrieklingred, skinnakewathever

for the same reason there's a sic patch for sic

easier to understand and mess with, than looking for the npc armor in list1, to equip armor from list2

or to check if the npc wear sbp 52 to unequip it to have to reequip it later

what about using a system similar to SoS where the actual member is hidden inside the body when unaroused?

also I have a mod that redoes the werewolf skins, now when I play as my female khajiit werewolf she transforms into a pair of arms, legs, ears and a pair of genitals sticking out.

I assume this is because your mesh conflicts with the one from the moonlit tales?

I can confirm that this is not compatible with moonlight tales. Even if you choose a Werebear skin you get terribly fucked up.

Im gonna try if it works and I choose the skyrim standard skin.

Edit:

Even the standard Moonlight Tales Skins for Werebears/Werewolfs wont work with Creature Schlongs

I can confirm that this is not compatible with moonlight tales. Even if you choose a Werebear skin you get terribly fucked up.

Edit:

Even the standard Moonlight Tales Skins for Werebears/Werewolfs wont work with Creature Schlongs

Found another Problem, Horses also suffer from some mesh incompatibility

https://imgur.com/Bxyvnpd

Only hits black horses. Dont know if its a conflict or a bug with just this mod.

Edit: a bit of background info:

when installing the mod it says that it only overwrites one file, which is a shadowmere re-work file. I usually didnt overwrite, but I'll try if that maybe fixes at least the horses.

Edit2: Horses not fixed by overwriting shadowmere file.

not all creatures have been implemented maybe becuase they're WIP. But i think Vampire lord is there because the texture files are already in there /:

there is no creature working at all. (falmers have still their "gown", even giants and the others...) only horse and dog have some balls, but no schlong at all...

not all creatures have been implemented maybe becuase they're WIP. But i think Vampire lord is there because the texture files are already in there /:

there is no creature working at all. (falmers have still their "gown", even giants and the others...) only horse and dog have some balls, but no schlong at all...

There are textures for bear, deer,draugr, goat,horker, riekling,troll and werewolf also.

The dog spooning animation has some really weird breast physics on the UNP body which causes the breasts to sink into the chest, it seems to only get worse the larger the chest is. Not sure if this is some sort of error in the porting or because it was designed for a different mesh.

Edit: Also is there a way to remove or replace the Nude Hagraven (and eventually the female falmer), because christ I do not want to see that whenever I raid a Forsworn camp.

Edit:

moonlight has never worked with the werewolf skin unless you go to the MT menu and disable the skin system

I think what's causing the horse mane issue is Convenient Horses.

I dont know. I do not use Convenient Horses and I'm not even sure any of my mods touches horses.

And it's not just the mane. theres something weird on their head and the fur at the hoofs doesnt look right.

I really have no idea what it's coming from, especially since it only fucks up some of the horses but not all of them

I think what's causing the horse mane issue is Convenient Horses.

I dont know. I do not use Convenient Horses and I'm not even sure any of my mods touches horses.

And it's not just the mane. theres something weird on their head and the fur at the hoofs doesnt look right.

I really have no idea what it's coming from, especially since it only fucks up some of the horses but not all of them

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84591-creature-schlongs-se/?p=2006859

pls can you add the penis for the giants ?

I'm more concerned about adding dogs. Lots of dogs in skyrim, popular dog followers, dog related sex quests, what seems like the most animations, and the two main creature sexlab quests I have installed (Animal Mansion and Bestial Essence) have a dog fairly early and taking up a sizable portion of their sex scenes.