sex in and on the car

aadrianova

hey there, I wait for fame mod that will be released soon and decided prepare gameplay my sim will be working as xx movies actor, anyway why noone made car where we could have some sex in and on it? I mean there;s some cars as sofas so far but how about making car where we could bang on front seats, back seats, on the bonnet? ykow such woohoo car for gameplay ;) if someone would make some, don't forget to make one as police car too hahaha

I'm not sure about the ones you've linked as it's a mod,

The lorysims ones are cc and not actually drivable or interactive, it's just appearing that way with as I've used blender, build mode and Wickedwhims to create a scene

If you enter build mode and try type in the search bar it should pop up :)

the mod i showed you lets u use the cars that come with so must be way to link it up with other cars

That's a strong possibility but a little out of my league,

I remember seeing that mod before and there's multiple files to download, did you get them all?

hey there, I wait for fame mod that will be released soon and decided prepare gameplay my sim will be working as xx movies actor, anyway why noone made car where we could have some sex in and on it? I mean there;s some cars as sofas so far but how about making car where we could bang on front seats, back seats, on the bonnet? ykow such woohoo car for gameplay ;) if someone would make some, don't forget to make one as police car too hahaha

​You can use this car and place an ottoman in the seats and have sex. Most of the oral and handjob animations will work.

http://lorysims.tumblr.com/post/154481138180/lamborghini-aventador-j-by-lorysims-lot-and

post-937790-0-55980100-1505301250_thumb.png

post-937790-0-23227000-1505301340_thumb.png

Archived