mods, load order, what am i doing wrong?

Flying Falcon

i just now realized how much of a moron i am! YOU guys requested from me a list for the mods i CANNOT live without so i FOCUS on upgrading THEM and ignoring the mods i WILL NOT TOUCH! 

and what am doing? i am updating the query info FOR ALL THE 3k mods! ............. i should JUST review the mods i WILL BE USING GUARANTEED and if needed RE-DOWNLOAD them or update them, then simply merge and install them.... why do i always take the HARDEST path THEN realize i could have JUST taken the SHORTCUT AGES AGO! 

SO NOW this is what i MUST DO! 

1- open NMM

2- check the mods i WANT ONLY to play with 

3- check their Nexus web pages/ lovers lab pages 

4- check any updates and download them

5- i CAN easily check for all older none needed versions and delete them via NMM 

6- download what i NEED and MO WILL EASILY install and prepare them

7- i start merging the mods that i wanted and choose

8- making the new merged mod i start the game and we're done! 

when i look at it this way i feel more and more like the moron that i am ... i could have saved 4 DAYS of query info updates! which WILL NEVER END! instead of updating info just UPDATE the whole mod and delete whatever i'm not going to use viola! sheesh! *facepalm* 

If your download directory is anything like mine, then many of those files will be different versions of the same mod.

i recently found 2 mods https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/? and 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71011/?

i am interested in them but i'm afraid they maybe too heavy in scripts, i want your advices 

is there no way at all to combine AFT,EFF, and UFO together?  i like to have lots of followers , i like to micro manage them sometimes, and if i'm going to use custom quest mods i'll need a good number of blades to help me out.

if there is a patch or a mod that would combine them i would love to know about it.

i'll review them again and see if i can sacrifice some features from some of them, i believe i did not include sexlab mods to my essential mods because they are more like a delicacy for after making sure everything is working nicely  

glad you found an easier way to get there.

the 2 mods you have linked (from what I have read - I have not personally used them) are heavy usage.... my personal suggestion would be to leave them

until last and then see if you can add them.

for the best combination of being able to take a large party and being able to micro manage it would be to use EFF with Follower Live Package as well.

Follower Live Package can be heavy on some systems {mine included}, but it will let you micro-manage all followers (all kinds of stuff they do) and while

it does not have follower trap safety per say it does have a feature where followers will not cross traps until either its disarmed or you specifically tell

them to (which can save you a spot in load order).

i just now realized how much of a moron i am! YOU guys requested from me a list for the mods i CANNOT live without so i FOCUS on upgrading THEM and ignoring the mods i WILL NOT TOUCH! 

and what am doing? i am updating the query info FOR ALL THE 3k mods! ............. i should JUST review the mods i WILL BE USING GUARANTEED and if needed RE-DOWNLOAD them or update them, then simply merge and install them.... why do i always take the HARDEST path THEN realize i could have JUST taken the SHORTCUT AGES AGO! 

SO NOW this is what i MUST DO! 

1- open NMM

2- check the mods i WANT ONLY to play with 

3- check their Nexus web pages/ lovers lab pages 

4- check any updates and download them

5- i CAN easily check for all older none needed versions and delete them via NMM 

6- download what i NEED and MO WILL EASILY install and prepare them

7- i start merging the mods that i wanted and choose

8- making the new merged mod i start the game and we're done! 

when i look at it this way i feel more and more like the moron that i am ... i could have saved 4 DAYS of query info updates! which WILL NEVER END! instead of updating info just UPDATE the whole mod and delete whatever i'm not going to use viola! sheesh! *facepalm* 

If your download directory is anything like mine, then many of those files will be different versions of the same mod.

while using MO is there a way to export the load order into a .text file? so i can share my latest mods / the ones i choose in my final load order with you all? 

i recently found 2 mods https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/? and 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71011/?

i am interested in them but i'm afraid they maybe too heavy in scripts, i want your advices 

is there no way at all to combine AFT,EFF, and UFO together?  i like to have lots of followers , i like to micro manage them sometimes, and if i'm going to use custom quest mods i'll need a good number of blades to help me out.

if there is a patch or a mod that would combine them i would love to know about it.

i'll review them again and see if i can sacrifice some features from some of them, i believe i did not include sexlab mods to my essential mods because they are more like a delicacy for after making sure everything is working nicely  

glad you found an easier way to get there.

the 2 mods you have linked (from what I have read - I have not personally used them) are heavy usage.... my personal suggestion would be to leave them

until last and then see if you can add them.

for the best combination of being able to take a large party and being able to micro manage it would be to use EFF with Follower Live Package as well.

Follower Live Package can be heavy on some systems {mine included}, but it will let you micro-manage all followers (all kinds of stuff they do) and while

it does not have follower trap safety per say it does have a feature where followers will not cross traps until either its disarmed or you specifically tell

them to (which can save you a spot in load order).

yes i know they are very heavy on scripts that's why i asked for advice... i'll check EFF and follower live package, is EFF the same mod where you can recruit ANY NPC to be your follower? or is that another one? 

atm i'm making one new FRESH load order using MO and i would like to share it with everyone once i'm done with it, at the very least it's a bit faster than the previous asinine method / stupidity/ i was doing...... i do have a single complaint about MO though ... even though i do know for a fact it's because of me, but MO needs about 2 minutes and a half and sometimes over 5 minutes to download, install, update query info or even delete mods! either it's my system or its because i have too many mods, which i am btw deleting a good number of them right now ... i can't believe why the hell did i download some mods? 

last note, are sexlab mods [lovers romance, approach, submit, arousal, lovers comfort, scent of sex, sex lab frame work] are they all compatible? i mean can i merge them together? 

using EFF you recruit followers like normal, but it does have a "force recruit" option that can be used on anyone (have to use that option in MCM), but be aware

that force recruiting someone can break quests (if they are part of a quest and it is not finished).

MO taking so long to do updates, query info depends on system and connection both (it asks a question then has to wait for the answer before it moves on), as well

as mod size (bigger mods take longer of course).

when deleting mods thru it - it depends on how big the mod is normally (sheer size and/or a large number of files will slow it down).

I delete thru it offline which makes it do so much faster normally.

sexlab mods are not a good idea to merge (they are scripted mods), most of the time (every single time I have tried) they will normally get broken during the process

using a mod merging tool.

most of them will work with each other but need adjustments to do so.

while using MO is there a way to export the load order into a .text file? so i can share my latest mods / the ones i choose in my final load order with you all? 

Sure, go into

\skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\<profile name> where <profile name> is the name of the profile you are using, from there the two files for mod list and load order are loadorder.txt for the well load order, ie esp list, and modlist.txt for the list of installed mods, note however that it will show it in inverse order to what mod organiser does so instead of things like hearthfire and such being at the top the will be at the bottom, oddly enough at one point it would have sorted the correct order if you are using sort by priority, no idea why it stopped doing so though.

using EFF you recruit followers like normal, but it does have a "force recruit" option that can be used on anyone (have to use that option in MCM), but be aware

that force recruiting someone can break quests (if they are part of a quest and it is not finished).

MO taking so long to do updates, query info depends on system and connection both (it asks a question then has to wait for the answer before it moves on), as well

as mod size (bigger mods take longer of course).

when deleting mods thru it - it depends on how big the mod is normally (sheer size and/or a large number of files will slow it down).

I delete thru it offline which makes it do so much faster normally.

sexlab mods are not a good idea to merge (they are scripted mods), most of the time (every single time I have tried) they will normally get broken during the process

using a mod merging tool.

most of them will work with each other but need adjustments to do so.

thanks for the answer 

Sure, go into

\skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\<profile name> where <profile name> is the name of the profile you are using, from there the two files for mod list and load order are loadorder.txt for the well load order, ie esp list, and modlist.txt for the list of installed mods, note however that it will show it in inverse order to what mod organiser does so instead of things like hearthfire and such being at the top the will be at the bottom, oddly enough at one point it would have sorted the correct order if you are using sort by priority, no idea why it stopped doing so though.

yup found those files, i'm still updating my still it'll take time but i'm about finished with weapons for a start; still need to learn how to apply patches, overwrite stuff, and install animations, most weapon mods i installed are independent stand alone which makes the merging easier! i hope i'll copy and paste here the mods list / load order list from my  MO profile once i'm done gradually for you all to see the mods as they increase in numbers  and once they are merged to see how many mods will i end up with! 

yup found those files, i'm still updating my still it'll take time but i'm about finished with weapons for a start; still need to learn how to apply patches, overwrite stuff, and install animations, most weapon mods i installed are independent stand alone which makes the merging easier! i hope i'll copy and paste here the mods list / load order list from my  MO profile once i'm done gradually for you all to see the mods as they increase in numbers  and once they are merged to see how many mods will i end up with! 

Overwrite is easy, simply place the mod that overwrites just below the file it overwrites in the left pane, when you select the overwrite mod it should then highlight the mod above it showing a conflict and if you check it will show the files that are being overwritten.

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

but you want the files from b to overwrite both a and c, with the left pane sorted by priority, simply drag mod b to below mod c, if there are still files that you do not want to be overwritten, then left click on the mod and choose information from the list shown, then go onto the conflicts tab and it will list all the mod that are both below and above that one with files that are of the same name and path, then go into the file tree of those you do no want and left click on the file and choose hide option.

Overwrite is easy, simply place the mod that overwrites just below the file it overwrites in the left pane, when you select the overwrite mod it should then highlight the mod above it showing a conflict and if you check it will show the files that are being overwritten.

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

but you want the files from b to overwrite both a and c, with the left pane sorted by priority, simply drag mod b to below mod c, if there are still files that you do not want to be overwritten, then left click on the mod and choose information from the list shown, then go onto the conflicts tab and it will list all the mod that are both below and above that one with files that are of the same name and path, then go into the file tree of those you do no want and left click on the file and choose hide option.

that sounds convenient!  btw i need ALL of your advices from everyone about the following mods and HOW to USE them if they are good 

they are all Utility so i am kind of confused because most Utility are either installed manually or by NMM from what i know about 

please take a look:

are they recommended? are they not needed? are they too heavy? what am i supposed to choose? advice me please 

XPMSE
YY anim replacer mystic knight 
werewolf beast run ainmation 
no spinning death animation 
not sure which natural breast aniamtion 360/ or / 360 walk and run plus 
jump animations - forward jump - front flip straight legs
jump aniamtions - left jump side flip version 2
jump animations - right jump 
HDT physics extension 
HDT breast an dbutt physics - TBBP supported 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
killer keos skimpy CBBE V2-V3 armor replacer
audio overhaul for skyrim 2
heart of the beast werewolf sound and texture overhaul
appachiiskyhair
double cursor fix
correct gender animations legendary edition
dragon aspect frost fix
esbern bug fix
invisibility eye glitch multifix
karliah fix for trinity restored fix 
mfg console 
narc - no animals report crimes
safety load fix
sex change crash workaround 
stop following me farks
stop following me vikasfarkasaelanotguards
unofficial skyrim modder's patch USMP
werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
be both a vampire lord and werewolf hybrid 
all console codes in one book
azura's star infinite charges
books weight zero
carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
infinite weapon ammo arrows
kanmod lockpick pro 
learning skills X2 faster
master summoner
pickpocket always successful 
uninterrupted invisibility
uninterrupted ethereal form 
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
fuz ro do-oh silent voice 
follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better message box controls
better dialogue cotrols
a matter of time a hud clock widget
sneak tools
peruasion and intimidation always works 
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
bathing beauties or beefcake luxury suite 
skyrim beautiful followers SBF 
showracemenu precache killer
follower compatibility
crash fixes
audio overhaul for skyrim patches legendary edition
werewolf mastery
vampirelord can loot and activate 
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
thugs and forsworn children
race compatibility - fixes
brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
daedric punishment for insults related to sweetrolls
divine punishment for mention of arrows in the knee
glow chests 
unlimited summon karstaag 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
bend time by warriorkeke master of space
no cost of utility spells
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
theives guild headquarters easy access door
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
relationship dialogue overhaul
even better quest objectives 
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
no limit for lifting bodies and objectives
multiple floors sandboxing
individualized shout cooldowns
fast sit with followers
enhanced 3rd person camera
all of YuiH stand alone followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all ^_^;
earth quakes
ducks and swans for skyrim
summonable followers
skytest realisitc animal and predators 
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons
UFO, AFT, EFF (haven't decided yet which to use)

body replacers, eyes texture, etc i don't really have a specific thing to choose as long as the eyes were nice, and the body had big breasts, and armors i don't really chose specifically nor weapons, or clothing since most of that nowadays anyway is the bikini based stuff  

When I read these I had to check it wasn't April 1st.... :)

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

that sounds convenient!  btw i need ALL of your advices from everyone about the following mods and HOW to USE them if they are good 

they are all Utility so i am kind of confused because most Utility are either installed manually or by NMM from what i know about 

please take a look:

are they recommended? are they not needed? are they too heavy? what am i supposed to choose? advice me please 

ok taking what I know of them from the top down

1 - if using windowless border worth getting (it and the stuff it replaces are all skse plugins meaning none take up an esp/esm slot)

2 - this one varies system to system and if you try it MAKE sure to back up all your .ini files somewhere else for safety (if you dont like it it would

be easier to remove it this way)

3 - if you are using MO or you make a bashed patch (Wyrebash) you do not need this.

4 - this is for figuring out an adjustment to enblocal.ini (for enb users) it should not hurt to have it (and it is an skse plugin meaning it wont take esp/esm

slot). useful for making a memory adjustment to that .ini file.  shrug ... don't know how useful you will find it.

5 - have not used this one myself .. from the write up it would be useful to determine which mods are heavy or light on performance, and will help find

SKSE and SkyUI conflicts (that can be very useful)

6 - this is the same link as #5

7 - never tried this either .. let me know if  you try it if it works and is worth installing

8 - could be useful to try different playstyles in game provided you do not have any mods that adjust perks (other than what it mentions)

I have other perk adjusting mods so never tried it.

9 - ok this is a mod to add variations to stuff (animals, weapons, armors, and more) to the game but it requires specific packages to be able to do this

I basically did this already in my game (different mods that do different parts of it).  another one I have never tried so cannot make a suggestion on.

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
double cursor fix
dragon aspect frost fix
esbern bug fix
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all happy.png;
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons

body replacers, eyes texture, etc i don't really have a specific thing to choose as long as the eyes were nice, and the body had big breasts, and armors i don't really chose specifically nor weapons, or clothing since most of that nowadays anyway is the bikini based stuff  

When I read these I had to check it wasn't April 1st.... smile.png

do i look like i'm joking around? i am mere asking for help to aid me set up my game the right way by reaching for info i'm ignorant about that the nice users here share with each other that's all. and i'm doing everything i'm told to do to fix my game to a playable state as i can 

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

please take a look:

1 - if using windowless border worth getting (it and the stuff it replaces are all skse plugins meaning none take up an esp/esm slot)

2 - this one varies system to system and if you try it MAKE sure to back up all your .ini files somewhere else for safety (if you dont like it it would

3 - if you are using MO or you make a bashed patch (Wyrebash) you do not need this.

4 - this is for figuring out an adjustment to enblocal.ini (for enb users) it should not hurt to have it (and it is an skse plugin meaning it wont take esp/esm

slot). useful for making a memory adjustment to that .ini file.  shrug ... don't know how useful you will find it.

5 - have not used this one myself .. from the write up it would be useful to determine which mods are heavy or light on performance, and will help find

7 - never tried this either .. let me know if  you try it if it works and is worth installing

8 - could be useful to try different playstyles in game provided you do not have any mods that adjust perks (other than what it mentions)

9 - ok this is a mod to add variations to stuff (animals, weapons, armors, and more) to the game but it requires specific packages to be able to do this

I basically did this already in my game (different mods that do different parts of it).  another one I have never tried so cannot make a suggestion on.

is it adviced to play skyrim full screen or windowed? 

okay once i finish fixing my stuff with MO i'll give feedback for the ones you asked my suggestions about 

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
double cursor fix
dragon aspect frost fix
esbern bug fix
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons

do i look like i'm joking around? i am mere asking for help to aid me set up my game the right way by reaching for info i'm ignorant about that the nice users here share with each other that's all. and i'm doing everything i'm told to do to fix my game to a playable state as i can 

I don't doubt it, and I have offered some help where possible.

That said, you NEVER start a modded game with that many mods and merges until you know it's stable.  Add your chosen mod manager, add skse, add the unofficial patches then start a new game.  All good?  Then add 5 mods and go into game, all good?  5 more.  When it stops being stable, check the last 5 mods.  Once you have a stable game with mods, then start merging.  With the knowledge base you say you have, merging that many mods and adding the list you typed as well as the untyped sexlab list = never playing.  Start smaller and work up to that.  Not saying it isn't possible, but isn't the point to actually be playing the game as you go?

Sorry if my post offended you, it wasn't meant to.  Just the list and then the mention of the sexlab list you didn't type made me lol if you are just starting.

I'll move along.

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
double cursor fix
dragon aspect frost fix
esbern bug fix
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons

I don't doubt it, and I have offered some help where possible.

That said, you NEVER start a modded game with that many mods and merges until you know it's stable.  Add your chosen mod manager, add skse, add the unofficial patches then start a new game.  All good?  Then add 5 mods and go into game, all good?  5 more.  When it stops being stable, check the last 5 mods.  Once you have a stable game with mods, then start merging.  With the knowledge base you say you have, merging that many mods and adding the list you typed as well as the untyped sexlab list = never playing.  Start smaller and work up to that.  Not saying it isn't possible, but isn't the point to actually be playing the game as you go?

Sorry if my post offended you, it wasn't meant to.  Just the list and then the mention of the sexlab list you didn't type made me lol if you are just starting.

I'll move along.

i am now using Mod Organizer officially to use my mods 

already have SKSE latest version for the original skyrim

already working on adding USLEEP 

and i'm already working on cleaning all my 3k+ mods and deleting all what i will never use, and the funny thing is i'm still over 3k for now i'll keep updating this post until i start a stable playable game, please everyone bear with me 

ok at the moment those are the mods i applied so far, i'll apply for more soon as i update my mods but for now as i said before i'll be updating the list gradually 

-Better MessageBox Controls
-Better Dialogue Controls
-Facelight Plus
-Unread Books Glow
-CL's Dawnbreaker Replacer 1H
-The Azure Aura - Custom Weapon
-Sword of the Ancient Tongues
-Tenebrae DSR Mesh
-Tenebrae
-The Elder Staff
-The Phantom Mageblade
-Unlimited Use of Daedric Artifacts
-Wraith - A New Sword
-The Poisoned Apple
-Alchemist Compendium Hidden Trasure
-Alchemist Compendium
-Bound Weapon Overhaul

i know now many but for a first list while cleaning up everything this is good so far 

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

please take a look:

you know anyone with tumbler account? 

the mod OSex has a page according to the developer that contains the controls for any keyboards that do not have a number pad like the laptop onees, but when i tried to enter the page with the controls tumbler said it wasn't a safe page probably because of the adult themed stuff ... would you or anyone else please attack the controls or a screenshot? i'd really appreciate it 

"whenever i save and quit the game i can no longer use load game or continue they both crash the game at once."

That sounds like a job for this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

Alternatively, load a save in the abandoned prison from Alternate Start, and then load the save you actually want to play from there. But you seem to have lots of other issues as well.

thanks for the hint, btw how can i multi quote everyone here? i need ALL your advices about something i just realized and ... it literally could "make or break" my game because i just realized the stress it'll involve 

Eg, you have mod

a

b

c

please take a look:

i still have no idea how to multi quote to everyone, but anyways i just wanted to share my progress so far with everyone, although my load order is not changing much , my progress is quite visible; i am using NMM to check for the mods and open their nexus pages, then i either manual download and query info clarify, or download them directly into MO but it's problem is it takes too much time to do anything! anyways according to NMM categories this is so far what i have done 

categories i am done with / updated / or checked out already with :

weapon and armor 
weapons
visuals and graphics 
videos and trailers
utilities user interface
stealth
skills and leveling
shouts 
save games
races, classes, and birthsigns
quests and advetnures 
NPC- children
new lands
mounts
mercantiles (shops, stores, inns, taverns, etc)
locations - vanilla 
landscape changes
items and objectives - wold 
guilds and factions 
forts, ruins, and abandoned structres 
environment
end presets
dungeons - vanilla 
crafting
companions - creatures 
collectables
clothing - jewelry
castles, palaces, mansions, and estates
buildings
books and scrolls
alchemy

categories i have not yet touched but will check ASAP:

=unassigned=
=player homes=
=patches=
=overhails=
=NPC=
=models and textures=
=modders resources and tutorials=
=miscellaneous=
=magic- spells and enchantments=
=magic - gameplay=
=locations - new=
=items and objectives - player=
=immesion=
=gameplay effects and changes=
=followers=
=dungeons - new=
=creatures=
=companions=
=combat=
=clothing=
=cities, towns, villages, and hamlets=
=cheats and god items=
=bug fixes=
=body, face, and hair=
=audio, SFX , music, and voice=
=armor=
=animation=

once i'm done with everything i'll continuing posting besides that i found out i got a big problem with my mods .... i'd like to talk about it with everyone that's why i ask for info about how to quote everyone at the same time instead of spamming quotes for each one of you all 

thanks for the hint, btw how can i multi quote everyone here? i need ALL your advices about something i just realized and ... it literally could "make or break" my game because i just realized the stress it'll involve 

First you click the MultiQuote button,

MultiQuote button?

yes after clicking it what do i do? how do i specify which quotes i want to reply to or who i want to reply to? 

Then you click the MultiQuote button under each post you want to quote, then press the Reply to Quoted posts button. You should see the text you're quoting. If you don't, change browsers. I know Internet Explorer doesn't display a lot of the posting functions properly.

First you click the MultiQuote button,

MultiQuote button?

yes after clicking it what do i do? how do i specify which quotes i want to reply to or who i want to reply to? 

Then you click the MultiQuote button under each post you want to quote, then press the Reply to Quoted posts button. You should see the text you're quoting. If you don't, change browsers. I know Internet Explorer doesn't display a lot of the posting functions properly.

alright i'll be contacting you all soon.... i got a list of mods i need your advice for ... since lots and i mean LOTS of them although are incredible to have and to play .... i'm not sure skyrim can handle them all at the same time! 

for a little example for what i'm preparing to show you how about the mods 

falskaar, gates of oblivion, war zones, inferno, and interesting NPCs, alongside immersive patrols? i bet all of those are very heavy if combined even without merging not to forget adding i have about ... 3 to 4 mods under "new lands" category each of them claiming to be 3 to 4 times the size of skyrim alone!  i am already making a list of mods i  need your advices about once i place them ... because if i am going to combine quest mods alongside new lands mods, and population manipulation mods i DOUBT the game will even START to begin with it! .... anyways please bear with me until i can manage to collect all the mods i want to ask about .... just discovered i have too many npc replaces over nothing .... >_>; 

AFT or UFO, not both op.

So many follower mods that could be merged to save load order space.

Lots of heavy mods.

No bash/merged patch.

That graphics card... alienware lol.

Cpu is little lacking, alienware haha.

LOOT is all well and good, but manual manipulation is the only good way to do things.

What kind of "nothing" is FNIS doing?

What mod manager are you using?

What kind of ini tweaks have you used?

have you used any of the myriad of crash prevention mods (crash fixes for example)?

How about loading the list in xedit? (though if you dont have a merge patch i suppose i know the answer)

Have you read through the mods you do have installed, to see if there are any known conflicts?

Have you tried any of the save game/load game crash fixes? (there are a few of them afaik)

Sounds like you are having some crashes due to world space conflicts and/or mesh/skeleton conflicts, though thats not really much to go on.

Its always odd to see a list without cbbe in it, and it always confuses me as to what is needed or not (with regards to body/mesh/skeleton/texture files).

Does whatever body mod you use support hdt and/or have you built it to do so? (with cbbe/bodyslide you need to build the nif file to support hdt before it does anything)

Suppose this is enough of a first step... oh the joys of modding.

whenever i save and quit the game i can no longer use load game or continue they both crash the game at once.
i always must start a new game if i want to even get a chance to load a newly saved game, the HDT aren't working and no matter how many times i launch FNIS generator nothing is happening, no bounce no move no nothing.
and the game keeps crashing whenever i go to certain areas around it including i'm unable to enter the dark brotherhood sanctuary for whatever reason, my game instantly crashes, i can't go to the lake to the west of the throat of the world the game CTD, i can't go into most of the southwest of the game map = very annoying especially with the companion's guild quest for the witch head; the game LOVES SO MUCH TO CTD whenever possible, it crashes frequently when facing the wolf witch if i don't use the console command "kill" on that boss my game CTD, i can't go mostly neither to the most west nor the east, and the area supposed to be used to build my own house in hearthfire DLC is an instant CTD the moment i step inside it.

it's normal to not be able to load a save from main menu with mod

coc qasmoke before loading the save, like everyone else

fnis have nothing to with hdt, if the nifs don't have tbbp, no bounce (and if you don't have a tbbp skeleton, ctd)

a ctd near a hearfire house? go there with half your load order, if that dont ctd, put back half of what was removed, until you find the mod that need its heartfire patch (of heartfire version)

finding that mod? it's your problem

It sounds like you are using NMM as well, which may mean you overwrote something from one mod with something from another, which may account for the crashes or the lack of HDT physics.  NMM can be tough to use if you are not very creful with your installation.  

Azoth's advice was good when it comes to using crash fixing mods, such as crash fixes.  

I don't think your computer is the reason for the crashes.  Your rig is far better than my ancient, crappy desktop, and I can run skyrim with high settings.  Most CTDs are going to happen due to the limitations within skyrim itself, not your computers limitations.  ENBoost can help you maximize Skyrim's performance.  CTD's on game load are fairly common too, it's better to load your save from a new game, or by using coc qasmoke in the console before loading your save.

Crash fixes

ENBoost (read the S.T.E.P. for enboost tutorials)

Try installing those and loading again.  It may help save your file.  It may not.  There is a good chance that something is wrong with either your mod installation of a corruption to your save file, since you keep CTDing in the same spots.  If you do decide to restart from scratch, consider using MO as it's easier to see mod conflicts and resolve them as the mods will not permanently overwrite each other.

There's also a Load Game CTD Fix on Skyrim Nexus. It's a SKSE plugin, so it doesn't take an esp slot. It worked for me, although my problems were not as severe as yours. You're also really close to the 255 limit on plugins.

ummm ok this is not the sole cause of ctd's

multi follower mods EFF, AFT, UFO are all 3 in that load order....you really need to pick just one and remove the others (if you use nmm after removing the 2 you will not use you may

have to reinstall the one you want to use to be sure it will work correctly).

the high res texture packs (highrestexturepack01.esp, highrestexturepack02.esp, and highrestexturepack03.esp) is taking up 3 esm/esp slots (they can be combined or replaced by a

mod from nexus that does the same thing for a single slot).

most of your follower mods can be combined to save slots also (as said by azoth1267).

most armor and weapon mods can be combined as well (just about all of those type mods can be combined unless some other mod requires the specific esm/esp to be there)

esp for mod that you need to check the OP to see if you actually need all the .esp files active (I do not know this mod offhand but most that have combined esp files do not have all the individuals active at the same time).

ReadBooksAloud - Skyrim.esp, ReadBooksAloud - Skyrm + 3 DLCS.esp, ReadBooksALoud - Dawnguard.esp, ReadBooksAloud - Dragonbron.esp, and ReadBooksALoud - Hearthfires.esp

also I did not see any body replacer or physics files (they could be there and I missed them or just not showing in the list). so please check to make sure you have them installed.

default skyrim has some physics (but no bounce).  a body replacer will help to achieve bounce but it also need the physics files.

i need your advice on these mods and if it is wise to use them together or not.... sadly i do have many more mods like these but i kind of lost them ni my unassigned 500+ mods that need to be sadly manually reassigned because for whatever reason the NMM didn't register them in their right areas... for the meantime just to get the picture i am starting to believe as an example these mods will not make my game to even start because of how heavy they are!

i'll update this list gradually as i find more; because yes they do not conflict with each other however i don't think it will be wise to merge them together ... even the engine of skyrim has its own limits

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40607/?

what do you advice? all of you...

Archived