mods, load order, what am i doing wrong?

Flying Falcon

I don't use MO myself, so I don't know for sure, but I don't think you need to actually uninstall NMM. Just don't open it.

You could try a simple test. Install a couple of mods with MO, then open NMM to find out what it sees. Science!

Rather than install everything at once, I'd go in stages.

From what I understand, the advantage of MO is everything still exists, instead of being overwritten, so you can easily change your mind about what meshes/textures/scripts you want to take precedence.

mod organizer does in fact NOT overwrite anything (unless you make it do so). which is its greatest advantage.

its greatest disadvantage is that some things have to be run a certain way or they will not work (FNIS for example).

you do not have to uninstall NMM to use MO (just don't try to run Skyrim thru both .......just use one to launch the game)

NMM does actually overwrite files (sometimes) so if you are going to add and remove mods fairly frequently MO would be a better choice (imho).

MO does have a steeper learning curve then NMM, but once you do actually learn the basics with it, it works fairly well.

NMM will not see everything MO installs due to the way that MO installs stuff (yes I tried in the past), so if you are using MO make sure to start Skyrim from within MO.

PPP makes an excellent point ... install in stages (much easier to find what is not working if you install 5 mods rather than 50 mods at a time).

something worth doing (for some people) is to get an external hard drive and copy the game there for a back up once its working correctly (it can be a huge timesaver if you manage

to mess everything up due to operator error, and yes I do this and have made errors where just recopying it back to main drive was faster).

making a merge patch (using TES5Edit) can be a very useful thing to do to resolve conflicts (and more).

it will let you choose which mod is used for NPC looks, let you add factions from multiple mods to a single NPC, let you choose which mod changes grass etc.

it can take a fair bit of time and effort to do so (the first time I made a merged patch {with all 230+ mods of mine} it took me about 8 hours {ughh}, but

I was learning what I should do and what I could do with it).

2 mods I will recommend for debugging purposes

1 - Add Item Menu (AIM) mod (from nexus) - some mods (mainly weapons and armor type mods) have no crafting recipes and have not placed their stuff in game.

for those mods choices are edit the mod yourself, add items by console, or use AIM (or similar). this mod is subject to abuse if used inappropriately.   

some mods have items that need to be added (and are) at certain quest stages and can be broken if you use AIM inappropriately.

2 - Are You There mod (nexus) - this mod will let you teleport NPCs to your location.  Quest NPC disappeared?? Follower went roaming somewhere and

you cannot seem to find him/her anywhere???  this mod can fix that issue by teleporting the NPC to you (make sure if this happens to teleport the

NPC not the Base {which creates a clone}).  if used inappropriately it can break quests.

MO notes

1 - MO (depending on system) may have to be installed into the Skyrim directory (example C:\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mod Organizer ) not just anywhere on the system.

2 -  if you use MO it has 2 panes (Left is mod list and right is Plugins {load order}) you will want the left pane to be as close to the same order as the right pane as possible.

it will not always exactly match but the closer it is the better it will work.

3 - .ini files will need to be edited (check to be sure the edited ones are the ones MO is using) from within MO.

4 - install SKSE directly into your Skyrim directory (not thru MO, this way all profiles will use it) and then check in MO to make sure it sees its .ini file.

5 - most tools will have to be added manually to MO for it to use them.  this does take a little work but most tools have MO directions (or links to them).

then when using them there is a drop down menu on the MO main screen to let you use them (FNIS, Bodyslide, Wyrebash (or is it WyreSmash?), Merge Plugins, and TES5Edit

and others).

6 - precedence in MO is really easy to change (drag and drop positions in left and right panes).  the higher the mod (or esm/esp) number the higher the priority.

example  - 2 mods that both change housecarls.  one at number 59 and the other at number 68, the changes from number 68 will overwrite (in game) the changes from number 59.

it will not actually overwrite anything from number 59 (in the files on your computer) but does so in the virtual directory it uses when you play Skyrim, meaning

the effects from number 68 show in game if they both change the same people.  If you want changes from both 59 and 68 (from the example) that change different parts

of the people it is modifying to show in game you can create a merged patch that will let you do so (without actually overwriting either mods actual files).

mod organizer does in fact NOT overwrite anything (unless you make it do so). which is its greatest advantage.

its greatest disadvantage is that some things have to be run a certain way or they will not work (FNIS for example).

you do not have to uninstall NMM to use MO (just don't try to run Skyrim thru both .......just use one to launch the game)

NMM does actually overwrite files (sometimes) so if you are going to add and remove mods fairly frequently MO would be a better choice (imho).

MO does have a steeper learning curve then NMM, but once you do actually learn the basics with it, it works fairly well.

NMM will not see everything MO installs due to the way that MO installs stuff (yes I tried in the past), so if you are using MO make sure to start Skyrim from within MO.

PPP makes an excellent point ... install in stages (much easier to find what is not working if you install 5 mods rather than 50 mods at a time).

something worth doing (for some people) is to get an external hard drive and copy the game there for a back up once its working correctly (it can be a huge timesaver if you manage

to mess everything up due to operator error, and yes I do this and have made errors where just recopying it back to main drive was faster).

making a merge patch (using TES5Edit) can be a very useful thing to do to resolve conflicts (and more).

it will let you choose which mod is used for NPC looks, let you add factions from multiple mods to a single NPC, let you choose which mod changes grass etc.

it can take a fair bit of time and effort to do so (the first time I made a merged patch {with all 230+ mods of mine} it took me about 8 hours {ughh}, but

I was learning what I should do and what I could do with it).

2 mods I will recommend for debugging purposes

1 - Add Item Menu (AIM) mod (from nexus) - some mods (mainly weapons and armor type mods) have no crafting recipes and have not placed their stuff in game.

for those mods choices are edit the mod yourself, add items by console, or use AIM (or similar). this mod is subject to abuse if used inappropriately.   

some mods have items that need to be added (and are) at certain quest stages and can be broken if you use AIM inappropriately.

2 - Are You There mod (nexus) - this mod will let you teleport NPCs to your location.  Quest NPC disappeared?? Follower went roaming somewhere and

you cannot seem to find him/her anywhere???  this mod can fix that issue by teleporting the NPC to you (make sure if this happens to teleport the

NPC not the Base {which creates a clone}).  if used inappropriately it can break quests.

MO notes

1 - MO (depending on system) may have to be installed into the Skyrim directory (example C:\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mod Organizer ) not just anywhere on the system.

2 -  if you use MO it has 2 panes (Left is mod list and right is Plugins {load order}) you will want the left pane to be as close to the same order as the right pane as possible.

3 - .ini files will need to be edited (check to be sure the edited ones are the ones MO is using) from within MO.

4 - install SKSE directly into your Skyrim directory (not thru MO, this way all profiles will use it) and then check in MO to make sure it sees its .ini file.

5 - most tools will have to be added manually to MO for it to use them.  this does take a little work but most tools have MO directions (or links to them).

then when using them there is a drop down menu on the MO main screen to let you use them (FNIS, Bodyslide, Wyrebash (or is it WyreSmash?), Merge Plugins, and TES5Edit

and others).

6 - precedence in MO is really easy to change (drag and drop positions in left and right panes).  the higher the mod (or esm/esp) number the higher the priority.

example  - 2 mods that both change housecarls.  one at number 59 and the other at number 68, the changes from number 68 will overwrite (in game) the changes from number 59.

it will not actually overwrite anything from number 59 (in the files on your computer) but does so in the virtual directory it uses when you play Skyrim, meaning

the effects from number 68 show in game if they both change the same people.  If you want changes from both 59 and 68 (from the example) that change different parts

of the people it is modifying to show in game you can create a merged patch that will let you do so (without actually overwriting either mods actual files).

atm i'm watching Gopher's videos about how to use MO so far so good i'm learning quickly thanks god for that.... until i realized something that is making me on the verge of starting to pull my hair till i reach baldness! oh my bethesda why do you release 2 thirds of your games and make the community to finish the final third .... now i have to manually re-download all my mods from NMM file of mods which are OVER 3k into MO mods! which means i'll lose over 100 GB for nothing than a stupid copy of the SAME mods, and i will have to open the manual download screen 3 thousand times! ... please tell me there is a way for me to just give MO NMM mods without the need to manually redownload everything! i will indeed start merging mods after i know which to hold and which to forget about since a lot of these mods are mere older versions ... this WILL take time ... 

I don't use MO myself, so I don't know for sure, but I don't think you need to actually uninstall NMM. Just don't open it.

You could try a simple test. Install a couple of mods with MO, then open NMM to find out what it sees. Science!

Rather than install everything at once, I'd go in stages.

From what I understand, the advantage of MO is everything still exists, instead of being overwritten, so you can easily change your mind about what meshes/textures/scripts you want to take precedence.

would you mind to link me the skyrim high res pack compilation 3 in 1 alongside all in one hdt mod you spoke about earlier? i can't seem to find either of them on my own, please 

Is there no function to import a mod you already have? It would be poorly designed if it didn't, especially since the Nexus, while large, is not the only source for mods.

Bethesda does not release 2/3 of a game. It only appears that way because it's so easy to change to suit one's taste, and the modding community expands greatly upon what is already there.

I was not the one to mention the high res compilation pack and the all in one HDT mod. Are you addressing that question to me, or is the quote in an awkward spot?

atm i'm watching Gopher's videos about how to use MO so far so good i'm learning quickly thanks god for that.... until i realized something that is making me on the verge of starting to pull my hair till i reach baldness! oh my bethesda why do you release 2 thirds of your games and make the community to finish the final third .... now i have to manually re-download all my mods from NMM file of mods which are OVER 3k into MO mods! which means i'll lose over 100 GB for nothing than a stupid copy of the SAME mods, and i will have to open the manual download screen 3 thousand times! ... please tell me there is a way for me to just give MO NMM mods without the need to manually redownload everything! i will indeed start merging mods after i know which to hold and which to forget about since a lot of these mods are mere older versions ... this WILL take time ... 

If you use a download directory for nmm then all the mods you downloaded should still be stored there, you could the point mo config file to use that as the download directory, which would then pop up all the mods in the mo download tab as being there, it would then be a matter of re-installing all the ones you use.

MO can also accept nexus download link and should do so from start, though you may need to redo the settings in mo for it to register so to speak.

Not really.  The left pane is for the user to set the load priority (as you stated) for the mods installed.  Untick a box to remove a mod from the load list (but leaves it available if you want to add it later by ticking the box).  The right pane is the load list (as you said) and needs to be sorted via LOOT (run through MO) to maintain stability.  On the left pane, always ensure your skeleton is at the bottom (highest priority) to prevent anything overwriting it.  If you have a major priority issue in the left pane, LOOT will tell you and offer a fix to move the offending item(s), otherwise it is personal preference.  Mine never match or even close and I have never had any problems.

Totally recommend MO once you get past the initial difficulty curve.

If you use a download directory for nmm then all the mods you downloaded should still be stored there, you could the point mo config file to use that as the download directory, which would then pop up all the mods in the mo download tab as being there, it would then be a matter of re-installing all the ones you use.

MO can also accept nexus download link and should do so from start, though you may need to redo the settings in mo for it to register so to speak.

thanks for reminding me about that way but now it's requesting query info from me, what is that? what does it need from me? 

thanks for reminding me about that way but now it's requesting query info from me, what is that? what does it need from me? 

Your Nexus login?  MO needs that to connect for dl

Well, if you want to start over from the beginning, why not try Mod Organizer?  Then you can load in mods category-by-category and figure out what works and what does not. If you're super confused, I think there's quite a number of guides which would be useful. I like the one in the sidebar at skyrimmods reddit, but Gamerpoets has a really nice video too.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires/ could be pretty helpful to you as well. It makes troubleshooting so much easier.

Then, if I were you, I'd get the weather and lighting and ENB you wanted set up right. You don't want to choose a texture and then find out you hate it because of the lighting, right?

Then, pick your body/bounce/whatever. I would take a long look at the guide for the All-in-One-HDT-pussy thing that's hosted here, there's an example of what order stuff gets loaded in. Actually if I were you I would use it, I think it supports what you're looking for, and it's a lot easier than loading in 80 different things. Put the xmpse skeleton at the very bottom of your load order. Pay attention how to deal with FNIS in Mod Organizer. Don't worry about anything else until you get your ladies working right.

\

can you give me the link for all in one hdt pussy? that is supposed to have all the tbbp and the hdt together? i can't find it, and if you can link me as well the high res package 3 in 1 please do because i can't find it either 

no, when i placed the download directory to my NMM directory all my mods now have a warning sign saying i need to check the query info for some reason to re-retrive the mod ?? 

post-395383-0-83398500-1505233363_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-33542000-1505233365_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-26578800-1505233366_thumb.png

I wouldn't have done it that way.  If you re-download from nexus they will be there as per your screenie and have the version info etc. But, when I want to save on the d/l after a reinstall, I click the very top left button on MO - this will let you select an archive zip file you already have - just navigate to the location you have the archives stored and install.  If the zip files are incomplete or missing, this will not work and you will have to d/l them.

Query info just means it wants to check with nexus about the details of the file so that it has the correct information for them, let it do it, if it asks for the number just enter the nexus file number that the files have in their filename.

For example if you were doing query information on this file MoreLightSpells1_1-8686-1-1-0.rar and it did not get the numbers it wanted and asked you for the nexus id, then you would enter 8686 in the box mo provided and it should then connect to the proper mod.

Do note however any mods that are not from nexus will of course not work doing this.

I wouldn't have done it that way.  If you re-download from nexus they will be there as per your screenie and have the version info etc. But, when I want to save on the d/l after a reinstall, I click the very top left button on MO - this will let you select an archive zip file you already have - just navigate to the location you have the archives stored and install.  If the zip files are incomplete or missing, this will not work and you will have to d/l them.

if i add every single archive manually i will literally need to re-install 3k+ mods! some new some old versions and .. let's face it that is an ISANE number to re-download again! 

so i had to find an alternative way to make MO understand i already have the mod i want to have but in a different file that is all, 

Query info just means it wants to check with nexus about the details of the file so that it has the correct information for them, let it do it, if it asks for the number just enter the nexus file number that the files have in their filename.

For example if you were doing query information on this file MoreLightSpells1_1-8686-1-1-0.rar and it did not get the numbers it wanted and asked you for the nexus id, then you would enter 8686 in the box mo provided and it should then connect to the proper mod.

Do note however any mods that are not from nexus will of course not work doing this.

i'll check now with MO and see what will happen, looks like it works with SOME mods but i got some more mods that are no longer on the nexus so i can't get their ID ... these are images i took to show that not all versions of my mods are online, and when i at last give the query info the warning is gone from one of the mods 

so to make sure my game works fine:

1- check the crash fixes and the CTD fixes

2- tweak the .ini files skyrim, and SKSE, and crashfixplugin

3- choose between NMM and MO and atm i am using MO with LOOT build within it

4- make sure i installed before hand FNIS, plugins merge, CK, TESEDIT

now what do i do? install mods and start merging them? then install the merged conclusion and start my game to test it out if it'll work or not?

post-395383-0-81557700-1505245465_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-16789600-1505245469_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-83219200-1505245471_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-57018700-1505245473_thumb.jpg

post-395383-0-98560500-1505245474_thumb.jpg

Also, if the mod author has hidden or removed the file it still will not be found.

if i add every single archive manually i will literally need to re-install 3k+ mods! some new some old versions and .. let's face it that is an ISANE number to re-download again! 

so i had to find an alternative way to make MO understand i already have the mod i want to have but in a different file that is all, 

3,000+ mods?  I have somewhere between 300-400, but as you have a 255 limit, even merging mods to exceed that limit, that is a crazy number that I would doubt Skyrim's engine could cope with!

Pick the ones you need/want/can't live without, get the updated versions (cos I just did an update on all mine due to the downloads being 2 years old), make sure to read mod page for any conflicts and you're done.  Unless you're 3k+ downloads are very recent, it is likely many of them are out of date with current version?

Best of luck tho, I'll be interested to hear what your final mod count is on a stable play!

i'll check now with MO and see what will happen, looks like it works with SOME mods but i got some more mods that are no longer on the nexus so i can't get their ID ... these are images i took to show that not all versions of my mods are online, and when i at last give the query info the warning is gone from one of the mods 

now what do i do? install mods and start merging them? then install the merged conclusion and start my game to test it out if it'll work or not?

Just an observation (or a thought) but you are d/l zinn's immersive whatever v1.1, 1.2, 1.3?  Unless those are separate archives of version 1.x that were split due to file size (unlikely), you probably only need the latest version - in this case 1.3? 

I don't know or have that mod, but it's rare that you need anything other than the newest version.

Also, if the mod author has hidden or removed the file it still will not be found.

3,000+ mods?  I have somewhere between 300-400, but as you have a 255 limit, even merging mods to exceed that limit, that is a crazy number that I would doubt Skyrim's engine could cope with!

Pick the ones you need/want/can't live without, get the updated versions (cos I just did an update on all mine due to the downloads being 2 years old), make sure to read mod page for any conflicts and you're done.  Unless you're 3k+ downloads are very recent, it is likely many of them are out of date with current version?

Best of luck tho, I'll be interested to hear what your final mod count is on a stable play!

Just an observation (or a thought) but you are d/l zinn's immersive whatever v1.1, 1.2, 1.3?  Unless those are separate archives of version 1.x that were split due to file size (unlikely), you probably only need the latest version - in this case 1.3? 

I don't know or have that mod, but it's rare that you need anything other than the newest version.

myself i'd like to see how many mods will i end up with after i finish all merging thingy before i started my tweaking i had 250 mods activated with MANY i wanted to activate but couldn't, i hope i can finish working on these things ASAP Zinn's immersive artifacts i have the LATEST version 1.3.1 ! 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81036/   okay just searched for it and it turns out my version is HELL out of date! i better check my other mods as well <_<;; every day i discover even more how much of a MORON i am! live and learn ..... 

and truth be told yes even with merged mods i better NOT over do it because the engine for skyrim may not be able to take all the weight of all these scripts... 

Be aware that Zim's Immersive Artifacts is likely to update again soon-ish. (Ish because Zim indicated he/she/it has been busy lately). Zim added the Bloodskal Blade in the latest update, but there seems to be a bug preventing the use of it's energy beam.

ok a word about scripted mods

remember it is not number of scripts but how often they fire that determines which are heavy in game.

p.s

@Stiffon  - I currently have 325 (left pane) and 258 (right pane) mods (23 plugins not activated) running very stable.

by stable I mean that I get a random ctd 20% of the time within 30 minutes of play, but only the first time I turn comp on (from turned off ..not sleeping) and it does not

repeat at all (unless I have turned comp off completely),  Generally 1 physics crash per play session over 10 hours at a time (I can tell after it happens), or a

operator stupidity crash (doing something I KNOW will ctd me). I can live with that rate ( 1 per session on average of up to 12 hours and many session with no ctds

with over 20 hours of play).

ok a word about scripted mods

remember it is not number of scripts but how often they fire that determines which are heavy in game.

p.s

@Stiffon  - I currently have 325 (left pane) and 258 (right pane) mods (23 plugins not activated) running very stable.

by stable I mean that I get a random ctd 20% of the time within 30 minutes of play, but only the first time I turn comp on (from turned off ..not sleeping) and it does not

repeat at all (unless I have turned comp off completely),  Generally 1 physics crash per play session over 10 hours at a time (I can tell after it happens), or a

operator stupidity crash (doing something I KNOW will ctd me). I can live with that rate ( 1 per session on average of up to 12 hours and many session with no ctds

with over 20 hours of play).

is there a certain limit to merging mods? so i do not over do it? i am still updating my query info ... yup i still got a lot to update ESPECIALLY that a number of the mods i use have been either out of support/ development, or has been removed by nexus for whatever reason they got.... by the way i found this an dit looks interesting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

so AFTER i finish updating about EVERYTHING .... this will take a while, then i install the mods by .... checking their boxes, and i need to learn how to overwrite the mods with each other to be able to use skyui and other stuff, then start meging mods, once i'm done i can easily install merged mods, test the game for any crashes (i'll need some suggestions about where i should test it for crashes)  and then give full feedback and let's see how many mods will i end up using from all of my load order and how much stress will i end up throwing at the game's engine ... by the way i'm still  waiting for someone to help me out [discovering] any dragon age origins modding guides/ community where i can get help installing, tweaking, and modding DAO i already know inquisition is out there, but for now i'd like to finish origins first ... which means yes i'll need even more knowledge about modding inquisition if that is even possible ......... holy god am i going to get VERY BUSY! the joys of computer modding .... by the way the last posts i read about "which mods you see essential that you can't live without made me to actually think about it .... i do need to launch NMM [because i'm more familiar with its mods order and seek EXACTLY which mods i truly want .... and for no one's surprise mostly will be follower and companion mods ... because i like to stare at pretty faces and nice bodies ...... butts excluded 

so i think i would say i may soon end up listing the mods i can't live without so i can make it easier for everyone to find the right load order and PERHAPS delete some older mods that i either will not need or will never use... we'll see about that 

is there a certain limit to merging mods? so i do not over do it?

Technically yes, as there is a maximum number of records an esp can hold, for the most part though no, I normally merge armour packs in groups of 50, so 50 player made armour mods merged into one, some of the armour packs may have dozens of items in them, normally doubled by the time I finish with my edits to them, about the only thing that will happen is ck will complain about something or other dealing with truncated entries, then carry on with what it was doing, and as far as I have seen that complaint does nothing.

Technically yes, as there is a maximum number of records an esp can hold, for the most part though no, I normally merge armour packs in groups of 50, so 50 player made armour mods merged into one, some of the armour packs may have dozens of items in them, normally doubled by the time I finish with my edits to them, about the only thing that will happen is ck will complain about something or other dealing with truncated entries, then carry on with what it was doing, and as far as I have seen that complaint does nothing.

i hope i'm not multi posting because each time i press add reply the screen crashes

i figured that even merging mods has a limit because it's impossible to keep adding mods without an end, i made a list for mods i can't play without just to let you all see them and advice me which to use and which to leave 

XPMSE
YY anim replacer mystic knight 
werewolf beast run ainmation 
no spinning death animation 
not sure which natural breast aniamtion 360/ or / 360 walk and run plus 
jump animations - forward jump - front flip straight legs
jump aniamtions - left jump side flip version 2
jump animations - right jump 
HDT physics extension 
HDT breast an dbutt physics - TBBP supported 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
killer keos skimpy CBBE V2-V3 armor replacer
audio overhaul for skyrim 2
heart of the beast werewolf sound and texture overhaul
appachiiskyhair
double cursor fix
correct gender animations legendary edition
dragon aspect frost fix
esbern bug fix
invisibility eye glitch multifix
karliah fix for trinity restored fix 
mfg console 
narc - no animals report crimes
safety load fix
sex change crash workaround 
stop following me farks
stop following me vikasfarkasaelanotguards
unofficial skyrim modder's patch USMP
werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
be both a vampire lord and werewolf hybrid 
all console codes in one book
azura's star infinite charges
books weight zero
carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
infinite weapon ammo arrows
kanmod lockpick pro 
learning skills X2 faster
master summoner
pickpocket always successful 
uninterrupted invisibility
uninterrupted ethereal form 
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
fuz ro do-oh silent voice 
follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better message box controls
better dialogue cotrols
a matter of time a hud clock widget
sneak tools
peruasion and intimidation always works 
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
bathing beauties or beefcake luxury suite 
skyrim beautiful followers SBF 
showracemenu precache killer
follower compatibility
crash fixes
audio overhaul for skyrim patches legendary edition
werewolf mastery
vampirelord can loot and activate 
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
thugs and forsworn children
race compatibility - fixes
brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
daedric punishment for insults related to sweetrolls
divine punishment for mention of arrows in the knee
glow chests 
unlimited summon karstaag 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
bend time by warriorkeke master of space
no cost of utility spells
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
theives guild headquarters easy access door
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
relationship dialogue overhaul
even better quest objectives 
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
no limit for lifting bodies and objectives
multiple floors sandboxing
individualized shout cooldowns
fast sit with followers
enhanced 3rd person camera
all of YuiH stand alone followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all ^_^;
earth quakes
ducks and swans for skyrim
summonable followers
skytest realisitc animal and predators 
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons
UFO, AFT, EFF (haven't decided yet which to use)

body replacers, eyes texture, etc i don't really have a specific thing to choose as long as the eyes were nice, and the body had big breasts, and armors i don't really chose specifically nor weapons, or clothing since most of that nowadays anyway is the bikini based stuff  

i hope i'm not multi posting because each time i press add reply the screen crashes

i figured that even merging mods has a limit because it's impossible to keep adding mods without an end, i made a list for mods i can't play without just to let you all see them and advice me which to use and which to leave 

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
A - double cursor fix
A - dragon aspect frost fix
A - esbern bug fix
A - invisibility eye glitch multifix
A - karliah fix for trinity restored fix 
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
A - werewolf bleedout fix
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
B - carry weight unlimited
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
C - follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
D - brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
E - multiple floors sandboxing
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all ^_^;
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons
F - UFO, AFT, EFF (haven't decided yet which to use)

body replacers, eyes texture, etc i don't really have a specific thing to choose as long as the eyes were nice, and the body had big breasts, and armors i don't really chose specifically nor weapons, or clothing since most of that nowadays anyway is the bikini based stuff  

ok as for merging mods there is indeed a hard limit on records that an esp can contain (as Varithina stated).  as he also stated about 50 mods is a good

point to stop with that merge at.  I have 2 with more than that (one has 55 and the other 70)..... but the one with 70 is near the very limits of what can be

merged (actually I tried to remake that one with a few more and it broke so I used the back up I had just made with 70 in it).

you said you plan to use a lot of follower mods - this is a good set of mods to merge with the following points taken into consideration

1 - most vanilla based follower mods (they don't have custom voices or quests and use the vanilla follower system) are a prime candidate for merging

some facegen files are handled better by the Merge Plugins Standalone and some are better handled by the XEdit script for TES5Edit.

I do not know why it is so, but for some reason each handles some facegen files better ...and it does depend on the exact follower mod.

(my 70 mod merge is exactly this type of mods - vanilla based followers {some with multi followers in a single mod} and works flawlessly

as far as I can tell).

2 -  Custom Voiced Followers - most times these are not a good candidate for merging (something to do with the way the merging tools and Skyrim

Itself handles voices) with the (mostly) automated merging tools.

they can be merged, but it is a trial and error process to figure out which (and how many) can be successfully merged.

3 - Custom Quest Followers - these are a bad choice to try to merge (due to most times the quest stuff will get messed up by the merging tools).

every time I have tried to merge these type mods something in the quest process always got broken (sometimes it took a while to see).

you can try to merge these types ... but I personally would not.

(Example mods - Arissa Follower, Ceridwen Healer Follower, Sofia the funny voiced follower, Mrissi tail of troubles follower).

Armor and Weapon mods are another prime type of mod that is great for merging, provided another mod does not need to see that mods exact esp/esm.

some note about some of the specific mods you have listed (I have edited letters A to F into the list above)

A - check and see if USLEEP or Crash Fixes has these incorporated already (I think some are in those already which would save you space)

B - a nice mod but you can achieve a reasonably close effect with a single console command (after you make your character) and save the spot if

you want (console command "player.modav carryweight xxxxx" where the xxxxx are replaced with the number to increase carryweight)

C - AFT definitely has this already built in (EFF has something similar I think, do not know about UFO)

D - make sure to get the "modern brawl bug patch" its better

E - this can be easily merged into a bashed patch saving you a esp slot

F - personal opinion on these would be AFT is more immersive and good for parties with up to 5 active followers (and not more than about 30 it tracks

for a game overall), EFF for larger parties (and if you plan to use a lot of different followers over time in a single game), and UFO I have not used

in to long to offer an opinion on.

edit

AFT (the version I am using) only keeps permanent track of 32 different followers max (but you can reset it in game) if you wish to have it track different

followers. EFF (the last time I used it) can permanently track 100 different followers during a game without resetting it.

edit 2

Follower Live Package - is a mod that can be used in conjunction with other follower control mods if you want to be able to micro manage followers

(Aela singing "The Dragonborn Comes"??) but it has a multi page MCM that has to be setup in game for what followers will and will not do.

I personally found it to be heavy on system usage as well.

Familiar Faces - is a mod you can use to create truly custom follower (they are character you have played that are turned into followers)

they will have the stats, weapons, armor, perks (most of those that a follower can use), shouts (most of those that a follower can use) at

the time they were recorded.   warning I found this mod to be very heavy on usage.

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
A - double cursor fix
A - esbern bug fix
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
C - follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
D - brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all happy.png;
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons

ok as for merging mods there is indeed a hard limit on records that an esp can contain (as Varithina stated).  as he also stated about 50 mods is a good

point to stop with that merge at.  I have 2 with more than that (one has 55 and the other 70)..... but the one with 70 is near the very limits of what can be

merged (actually I tried to remake that one with a few more and it broke so I used the back up I had just made with 70 in it).

you said you plan to use a lot of follower mods - this is a good set of mods to merge with the following points taken into consideration

1 - most vanilla based follower mods (they don't have custom voices or quests and use the vanilla follower system) are a prime candidate for merging

some facegen files are handled better by the Merge Plugins Standalone and some are better handled by the XEdit script for TES5Edit.

I do not know why it is so, but for some reason each handles some facegen files better ...and it does depend on the exact follower mod.

(my 70 mod merge is exactly this type of mods - vanilla based followers {some with multi followers in a single mod} and works flawlessly

as far as I can tell).

2 -  Custom Voiced Followers - most times these are not a good candidate for merging (something to do with the way the merging tools and Skyrim

they can be merged, but it is a trial and error process to figure out which (and how many) can be successfully merged.

3 - Custom Quest Followers - these are a bad choice to try to merge (due to most times the quest stuff will get messed up by the merging tools).

every time I have tried to merge these type mods something in the quest process always got broken (sometimes it took a while to see).

(Example mods - Arissa Follower, Ceridwen Healer Follower, Sofia the funny voiced follower, Mrissi tail of troubles follower).

Armor and Weapon mods are another prime type of mod that is great for merging, provided another mod does not need to see that mods exact esp/esm.

some note about some of the specific mods you have listed (I have edited letters A to F into the list above)

A - check and see if USLEEP or Crash Fixes has these incorporated already (I think some are in those already which would save you space)

B - a nice mod but you can achieve a reasonably close effect with a single console command (after you make your character) and save the spot if

you want (console command "player.modav carryweight xxxxx" where the xxxxx are replaced with the number to increase carryweight)

C - AFT definitely has this already built in (EFF has something similar I think, do not know about UFO)

F - personal opinion on these would be AFT is more immersive and good for parties with up to 5 active followers (and not more than about 30 it tracks

for a game overall), EFF for larger parties (and if you plan to use a lot of different followers over time in a single game), and UFO I have not used

edit

AFT (the version I am using) only keeps permanent track of 32 different followers max (but you can reset it in game) if you wish to have it track different

followers. EFF (the last time I used it) can permanently track 100 different followers during a game without resetting it.

edit 2

Follower Live Package - is a mod that can be used in conjunction with other follower control mods if you want to be able to micro manage followers

(Aela singing "The Dragonborn Comes"??) but it has a multi page MCM that has to be setup in game for what followers will and will not do.

Familiar Faces - is a mod you can use to create truly custom follower (they are character you have played that are turned into followers)

they will have the stats, weapons, armor, perks (most of those that a follower can use), shouts (most of those that a follower can use) at

the time they were recorded.   warning I found this mod to be very heavy on usage.

i recently found 2 mods https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/? and 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71011/?

i am interested in them but i'm afraid they maybe too heavy in scripts, i want your advices 

is there no way at all to combine AFT,EFF, and UFO together?  i like to have lots of followers , i like to micro manage them sometimes, and if i'm going to use custom quest mods i'll need a good number of blades to help me out.

if there is a patch or a mod that would combine them i would love to know about it.

i'll review them again and see if i can sacrifice some features from some of them, i believe i did not include sexlab mods to my essential mods because they are more like a delicacy for after making sure everything is working nicely  

XPMSE
HDT physics extension 
FNIS 
FNIS sexy move 
female facial animation
animated prostitues 
appachiiskyhair
A - double cursor fix
A - esbern bug fix
mfg console 
safety load fix
stop following me farks
most of edhildils mods 
books weight zero
invisible sneak
kanmod lockpick pro 
master summoner
unusual barenziah mod
dragon combat overhaul
violens a killmove mod
C - follower trap safety
facelight plus
unread book glow
uiextensions
skyui
skycomplete
shout message
racemenu
morehud
better dialogue cotrols
sneak tools
temptress race
multiple marriage
multiple adoptions
follower compatibility
crash fixes
werewolf mastery
tales of lycanthrope
moonlight tales
dragon combat overhaul
adult show xxx
D - brawl bug patch
increase urn loot
HDT high heels system
glow chests 
snow atronach 
resurrect the dead spell
phenderix magic evolved
midas magic
imbued weapons
conjure snow atronach 
colourful magic
magic duel reborn
casting regenerating 
weightless ingredients 
wearable lanterns
undress for bed
understandable draugrs
see you sleep
lovers in skyrim
extended loot
werewolf loot
vampires in hoods
fast sit with followers
wingless followers
i have too manhy follower mods to name them all happy.png;
earth quakes
summonable followers
dogs of skyrim
blaze of everntide
stronger summons

as far as I can tell).

edit

edit 2

i just now realized how much of a moron i am! YOU guys requested from me a list for the mods i CANNOT live without so i FOCUS on upgrading THEM and ignoring the mods i WILL NOT TOUCH! 

and what am doing? i am updating the query info FOR ALL THE 3k mods! ............. i should JUST review the mods i WILL BE USING GUARANTEED and if needed RE-DOWNLOAD them or update them, then simply merge and install them.... why do i always take the HARDEST path THEN realize i could have JUST taken the SHORTCUT AGES AGO! 

SO NOW this is what i MUST DO! 

1- open NMM

2- check the mods i WANT ONLY to play with 

3- check their Nexus web pages/ lovers lab pages 

4- check any updates and download them

5- i CAN easily check for all older none needed versions and delete them via NMM 

6- download what i NEED and MO WILL EASILY install and prepare them

7- i start merging the mods that i wanted and choose

8- making the new merged mod i start the game and we're done! 

when i look at it this way i feel more and more like the moron that i am ... i could have saved 4 DAYS of query info updates! which WILL NEVER END! instead of updating info just UPDATE the whole mod and delete whatever i'm not going to use viola! sheesh! *facepalm* 

Archived