Slave mods

Hi People,

I am a bit new to Slavery mods and I dont know where to start.

Basically all I want to be able to do is, I beat someone in Skyrim almost to death, I give them the option to be my faithful slave or they die.

What would I need to download to make this work assuming it exists.

Thank you in advance :)

I second.

All kidnapping mods I've downloaded basically do nothing, just tons of options with some chances settings. Or modder resources.

I don't want to be raped suddenly by wolf or guard, or something like this.

Are there any mods that give some sort of control?

Not bad, it has some useful functions, but I still can't understand how to use SexLab features like Victims and Aggressors, it has options and pain sounds which I've never heard :(

Not bad, it has some useful functions, but I still can't understand how to use SexLab features like Victims and Aggressors, it has options and pain sounds which I've never heard :(

i dont get what you are asking lol, with paradise halls you literally do what OP asked... you damage your enemy and when they are low on hp you press E on them and slave them, once they are slaved you need to train them or else they might run away and you can train them in 3 ways, sex, pain, or binding them, what else is there to ask? if you just want to casually fuck a bandit but then let them go or kill them you could use defeat www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/ which allows you to disable you as a victim and only allow you being the agressor

Archived