Thundel

if anyone can let me know im having trouble with Enchanted camera mod first it ddint let me character mine ore than after trying to get the resizer it suggested it basically messed everything up and now im worried my skyrim is at risk since i been using enchanted camera for a while
playing as a (nord race)goblin thats 0.78 in height every time i try to mine it doesnt let me can someone help me please !! *update when uninstalling it to see if it go back to normal now i cant even see my weapon or shield this theyre all the way to the rightof my body not in view of my person and my body clips into my body........top it off now it think my saves are being messed up cause now im trying to uninstall and reinstall or uninstall to see if it fixes everything...surprise it doesnt....(only wanted to figure out why i couldnt mine any ore now im just screwed even more now......) serious need help this isnt my first time using a enchanted camera i used one in FNV never once ran into this problem before ;T The problem https://gyazo.com/3618b6a2afeef14bdcb6b556dce7ccf5 The Two mods i install that might have to do something with this but idk how (since these two when being installed started having problems when attempting to fix my mining ore problem) https://gyazo.com/ddcb49fa0d2e56492b7cedee85207d13

;/////~//////; *Stress out on how this happen and why*

post-2313033-0-92188300-1504941394_thumb.jpg

All 3 of those mods do something to camera, that will undoubtedly cause issues, though enhanced camera has a setting to work better with joy of perspective.

Honestly, im not too sure how well that all plays with one another, so its anyones guess if its working as intended.

Afaik, enhanced camera is only skse files, and there should be nothing in it to prevent mining, neither should the other two for that matter.

Honestly, i think you might have another problem mod or something going on other than these 3 mods.

Side note, please tell me you are not using NMM to load mods op, please for the love of god tell me its just a skin for MO.

if your just gonna give me the same old your an idiot talk where you ether insult/try making a fool of me rather than helping the situation please go to someone else cause i can simply go back to reddit and they can make a 3 paragraph shit post of me  when i ask help - . -(just the side note isnt really something i wanna hear riht now rather what will fix and help the situation)  .... .1  i just started modding my skyrims this week 2 days to find out what presets are (head is only modded into a goblin, 2 spent another 2 days to figure out the perfect physics for my body along side  HDT extension and 3 yesterday when playing with my character lily *goblin* when mining for the first time it wouldnt let me than went around found out the size of my character might be for the blame so try the resize mod enchanted camera page suggested me too  it suggested surprise it didnt work. So i uninstalled both and try seeing if joy would fix my problem but again nope when seeing if i shouldn't have a enchanted camera in the first place and just play vanilla camera now im a post to put my self through head ache and stress out cause this is my fault when modding on NMM ?? guess should go only to manual only than 

(Side note modded a  lot on FNV and even had enchanted camera on there and never has a issue like this) 

Calm down and take a joke dude.

MO > NMM

Give a load list so we can at least see if there might be a known bug or something.

Again, i dont think its enhanced camera doing this, thats the point of suggesting that it might be something else.

If i wanted to call you an idiot, i would have done so.

Take the joke and possibly understand the point of it (that being that MO is superior to NMM).

sorry just stress out i just came back after 4 years of skyrim not working/being away from it, to now all sudden this week it finally works. With this problem i feel like my skyrim is gonna be at risk of messing up again.... by any chance reinstalling skyrim might work? also whats a  load list and MO ? (since i been away for 4 years kinda just getting back to skyrim like how this week had to figure out what were presets and etc. 

MO = Mod Organizer, it uses virtual folders to build load lists for games. Thats a real fancy way of saying that all the clutter and folder overwrites that come with modding does not effect the actual install of the game. Thats a less fancy way of saying that your clean install stays clean and you can add/remove mods (through MO) in a much much easier/cleaner way.

To be fair, NMM does something similar these days, but MO still has better control over file structure and is just generally better imo. Enough shilling for now though.

Reinstalling skyrim might be a good idea, even more so if you have mods or remnants of mods from years ago still cluttering up your install. A clean install is the only base that is ok to build on (another reason why MO is good).

A load list or load order is just that, a list of mods and the order that they load.

As painful as it might be to hear, it might be the best bet to just nuke the old install of your game, reinstall the game and switch over to MO and start from scratch... in the long run it will save you time and sanity, god knows many people here understand that.

Archived