Kinkyworld TV *Updated* 10/13/2017

Looks great but am I doing something wrong because I can't change channels ? I think I have the Exhibitionist channel on all the time. And before somebody asks, I always delete the cache packages before I play. Any help would be appreciated :)

I've never gotten that issue of only being able to see only one channel, make sure you have at least KinkyWorld v0.36 or higher, loading up a fresh town, and enabling KinkyWorld might also help. From what I have  gathered no one else has this problem.

I'm glad the rest of you enjoy this mod.

Looks great but am I doing something wrong because I can't change channels ? I think I have the Exhibitionist channel on all the time. And before somebody asks, I always delete the cache packages before I play. Any help would be appreciated :)

I've never gotten that issue of only being able to see only one channel, make sure you have at least KinkyWorld v0.36 or higher, loading up a fresh town, and enabling KinkyWorld might also help. From what I have  gathered no one else has this problem.

I'm glad the rest of you enjoy this mod.

Thank you for your reply. I finally got it working, it seems it was a mod incompatibility. My boys love the Gay Channel :D

• 3 weeks later...

I recently just edited the file. It's a minor edit that changes the volume of the Exhibitionist Channel and Zoo Channel so that they are not as loud and better match the rest of the Channels volume wise. In the future it would be nice if KinkyWorld or some other mod can lock TV channels from being switched on Community Lots. I was thinking of making a Cinema with the KinkyWorld TV Channels. 

Awesome. Wouldn't you do version for passsion? Cuz NightStorm created new mod for custom TV channels and I really like your videos :)

It'll be too much of a hassle to be honest. I don't know exactly how Passion's Custom Video Channel's work. Also my video files because they are HD already take up a lot of space, even though though they don't slow down the game, I doubt people would want 500+mbs of video for their Sims.. 

• 3 weeks later...

@JackiMah324...

...and @Alana

This mod is a stand alone one. It has an XML that you can tell this mod the channel names and the _Vids of them.

I made 8 channels as a beginning of it but I can add any Kinky Channel as well in it, since the number of them is endless.

This mod alone plays only channels in Sims TVs and it has not a problem with Kinky world.

They can both work as it works with passion. What ever both mods have to do with it's ChannelData, has nothing to do with this one.

I explain everything in its XML, with comments and I made it specially for people who like machinima.

In the next few days I will add Kinky channels to it also, so any one can see your work with or without Kinky World. 

I recently just edited the file. It's a minor edit that changes the volume of the Exhibitionist Channel and Zoo Channel so that they are not as loud and better match the rest of the Channels volume wise. In the future it would be nice if KinkyWorld or some other mod can lock TV channels from being switched on Community Lots. I was thinking of making a Cinema with the KinkyWorld TV Channels. 

Awesome. Wouldn't you do version for passsion? Cuz NightStorm created new mod for custom TV channels and I really like your videos :)

It'll be too much of a hassle to be honest. I don't know exactly how Passion's Custom Video Channel's work. Also my video files because they are HD already take up a lot of space, even though though they don't slow down the game, I doubt people would want 500+mbs of video for their Sims.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...