New update? wow i even didnt know it, can you change the tittle when you update your animations pack?

and btw great thanks for all of your effort on the creature animations pack, especially Dragon animation it really need more love than anything :tongue: 

because Skyrim iconic is a dragon

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm... So I ran into a little issue with this mod, or probably moreso something in need of slight tweaking. See all the animation packs inside the appropriate creature's 'animation'-folder - bundled in a folder like 'BoarRieklingArmBindDog'... but upon running FNIS, none of these packs seem to be registered. In-game MCM window of SLAL also doesn't have this pack pop up. What's most likely the case here, and what should I do to have it running? (Is the pack supposed to be esp-less?)

On 6/19/2018 at 3:50 AM, DutchTrunks said:

Hmmm... So I ran into a little issue with this mod, or probably moreso something in need of slight tweaking. See all the animation packs inside the appropriate creature's 'animation'-folder - bundled in a folder like 'BoarRieklingArmBindDog'... but upon running FNIS, none of these packs seem to be registered. In-game MCM window of SLAL also doesn't have this pack pop up. What's most likely the case here, and what should I do to have it running? (Is the pack supposed to be esp-less?)

(Using mod manager here) how did you even install it by the way?

kinda feeling dumb as I have nooo idea how to install something that doesn't have a 'data' folder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/11/2018 at 5:00 PM, El doctoro said:

I'm very confused by the 1.8 version. It doesn't use a data structure like the others, so I'm not sure where to install it. 

I've got this problem too.  There's no source folder, no .json file...nothing that will actually tell SLAL where to find these animations. Short of hand coding the necessary files, what can be done to get these working?

On 7/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, El doctoro said:

I'm very confused by the 1.8 version. It doesn't use a data structure like the others, so I'm not sure where to install it. 

1 hour ago, Shaddranat said:

I've got this problem too.  There's no source folder, no .json file...nothing that will actually tell SLAL where to find these animations. Short of hand coding the necessary files, what can be done to get these working?

it looks like a resources file, not a SLAL Pack, nothing about the folder structure is in a usable state.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...