FunnyBizness' ArmBinder Creatures SLAL PACK

View File

This is an SLAL PACK which has animations created all thanks to Soaryne! Credits also go to Leito, Llabsky and Billyy for their Help and AMAZING Animations!! BYTION for creating the pack and MadMansGun for fixing and Updating!
It consists of Bound Armbinder Vaginal and Anal animations for the following creatures: *NOTE it's Bound Player raped by Creature!*
Draugr
Skeever
Horse
Riekling
Spriggan
SabreCat
BoarRiekling
Chaurus
Canine

Dragon

Netch

Spider

This is a work in progress! SO there are MANY more to cum...hehe... I will try to upload pics and gifs when I get a chance. Stay Brutal! :classic_smile:

CREDITS: Soaryne,Leito, Llabsky, Billyy, MadMansGun and Bytion! :classic_laugh:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab, sexlab animation loader (SLAL)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Screens pleeeeeease, someone who can install it currently... maybe not FBizness, let the man do valuable work...   :D

I'm in the middle of testing stuff, so I got it... just take a while to get pictures up with my slow ISP.

So far, horse is just girl on knees, arms bound behind (clip into the horse's stomach a little) and horse is pounding downward in a mostly standard doggystyle.

The animations will be very useful for those slave runners and bondage death alternative types when they're tagged with zaz/bound/devious or whatever those various mods require. I don't think we have many, if any, animal bound anims.

What a nice surprise! Thanks FB ^^

My pleasure! ^^

Thanks man, this is a welcum surprise :)))

I've been working on this for a very long time lol finally got it up and running thanks to Llabsky Billyy and definitely Bytion :)

Amazing!! Are you going to do some giant bound animations?

Thank youuuu lol My mission is to create animations for every single creature and animal ^_^

Screens pleeeeeease, someone who can install it currently... maybe not FBizness, let the man do valuable work... :D

I'm in the middle of testing stuff, so I got it... just take a while to get pictures up with my slow ISP.

So far, horse is just girl on knees, arms bound behind (clip into the horse's stomach a little) and horse is pounding downward in a mostly standard doggystyle.

The animations will be very useful for those slave runners and bondage death alternative types when they're tagged with zaz/bound/devious or whatever those various mods require. I don't think we have many, if any, animal bound anims.

Yeah sadly some clipping was unavoidable bc they're meant to be used with the Devious Devices armbinder and the creatures looked really awkward when trying to make the victims hands not clip into them so I had no choice. :( and thank you so much for testing them :)

Not all of the animations are all that different, but 1 should be doggy and 2 anal.

could you tell me which one? I will fix it in the next version.

also there is some difference between my own body setups and funnybiz's, I am using CBBE cos HDT and SCOG, have to adjust a few animations to get a close match.

I honor your work and your wish to do something new.  the problem is : from where comes the armbinder ? and how can sexlab sort your armbinder animation whenever the pc has an armbinder ? without tags for both, the animation and the armbinder it wont work.

so you get raped with armbinder animation without having an armbinder and you get raped in other animations when you have an armbinder.

Goubos sexlab tool makes it possible to change animation at start of te animation IF the tags fits ,it is frustrating to change the animation after the animation already started.

btw i would like to have an armbinder animation list human on human. as far as i remember there are only some old ap animations in zaz pack.

Thank youuuu lol My mission is to create animations for every single creature and animal ^_^

If you plan on working on more animations for the armbinder, you can use this to quickly and easily make yoke, breast bondage yoke and elbowbinder versions of said animations.

The latter two devices are new devices added in DD 4.0

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3990-devious-devices-animator-resource-pack/

I honor your work and your wish to do something new.  the problem is : from where comes the armbinder ? and how can sexlab sort your armbinder animation whenever the pc has an armbinder ? without tags for both, the animation and the armbinder it wont work.

If these are registered in SexLab, they could be randomly chosen by SexLab if matching tags are passed. Much like if you register ZAP's bound animations in SexLab, they will occasionally play even if no actor is bound.

For mods not aware of bondage, Devious Devices detects if an animation played would be invalid (e.g. an actor wearing a chastity belt cannot have vaginal intercourse), and replaces it with a fitting bound animation from its own library. It does not make any calls to SexLab's animation repository to do that, so it wouldn't know about the animations in this pack, even if you register them in SexLab. Also, the DD animation system does -not- support creatures. Animations involving them will be left alone by DD and not get replaced by a bound variant.

So currently, the only way to use these animations correctly is the content mod starting the scene checking for armbinders present on actors and pick one of the animations from this pack on their end. This will still not prevent them from getting randomly played even in scenes when nobody is bound.

Not all of the animations are all that different, but 1 should be doggy and 2 anal.

could you tell me which one? I will fix it in the next version.

also there is some difference between my own body setups and funnybiz's, I am using CBBE cos HDT and SCOG, have to adjust a few animations to get a close match.

I just meant the positioning wasn't widely different on some, like the horse, so the two positions might not be obviously visible in the screenshots I took. Actual animations / gifs / webm would probably show better but when the female is in basically the same position for both there isn't all that much you can do, again with something the size of the horse.

Skeever was creative, having him basically climb on her with forepaws around her waist.

I installed the mod, ran FNIS and updated everything in SLAL but nothing happens when I try to activate these animations. Do they require the armbinder device to be on to work?

Did you get a sexlab scene just without these anims, or nothing at all?

How did you try to start the scene?

I used Sexlab Zzz 1.06 spells (don't like the 2.0 version) for these screenshots because I was just using placeatme and dropping aggressive creatures on myself.  Matchmaker worked just fine too for the others I did.

Sweet but my fnis won't add more sadly :c

Are you using the XXXL version? That one supports over 8000 something....

i do use the xxxl version but since anub, leito, kortomor (sorry for typo), and bizz himself. make good animations but they take a huge amount of fnis. That i can't have all of them activated since it's like that.