[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

12 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Yaaawwwwnn... Oh, pardon me. Were you saying something? I do apologize, it's just that I find myself suddenly and irrevocably... Bored!

Did not quite understand the meaning of your message. 

=====================================

Nevertheless, it is strange that many people like the same Estrus, but about the same and limited, in terms of actions and animation, the idea of mushrooms is not. Okay, stay where you are , can live until the release of TES 6.

Dear Aradia,

why oh why did I just now discover your work?! Just added your mushrooms for that extra kink in my Succubus playthrough. I kinda imagine it's her sex crazed mind showing everything that has a suggestive form to be phallic in shape.

Thank you very much for your efford, this is perverted and I love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 11:33 PM, Lizard01 said:

Thats a nice one. Thx a lot. Happy "fungus hunting" :shy: .

post-6259-0-67280100-1507321977_thumb.jpg

I want to know if there is an "animation script" for Aradia Mushroom when you harvest it, have sex with it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The aradia muchrooms r 006 seems to have a glitch in the Nightshade model for me.

It looks OK in NifSkope, but not in Skyrim.

I looks like the Skyrim Render shows an unintended polygon.

Maybe converting to SE and back again will fix it.

Update: tried it, and it did fix the corrupted polygon.

There's still an issue that when you loot the flower, the penis part is left floating.

• 5 months later...

Hi. I have problem with adapting aradia mushrooms to SSE. I did resave meshes in nifscope and did optimalization in catedral but only thngs that work are glowing mushrooms and gildengreen tree in whiterun. fly amanitas and other are vanilla meshes. I need some help, please.

NVM: Problem solved. It was 3d trees from nexus, Esp was changing mesh/texture directory. - for those who could have same problem.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Hi Aradia,

I have updated your mod for myself, editing the color of the Crimson Nurnoot, added a bit of animation to it, three different sound loops and pick-up sounds.

Would you mind, if I share a Version 7 of your mod here?

hello, sure you go ahead. A thousand thanks

5 hours ago, aradia said:

hello, sure you go ahead. A thousand thanks

Thanks so much! Here it is.

Aradia Mushrooms V7.zip

It now also contains an ESP (ESL-flagged to not take up precious space) as it changes some nirnroot activator details and the sound descriptor.

If you have "Reverb and Ambience Overhaul" installed, make sure you load the mushrooms after / with higher priority / overwriting it, otherwise you don't get to hear the variances.

The same might be true for other mods which change sounds, so make sure to load the mushrooms always last.

I have attached two mini clips for preview if anyone wants to spoil the surpise fun.

PS: This works in SE AE and should also work in the previsous SE version, but I not sure about LE and cannot test that either.

1.mkv 2.mkv

• 11 months later...