racemenu preset help

dpaidmdpy

Whenever  I select a preset in racemenu the facial structure changes correctly  but the make up colors never transfer. Is there a way to make this work? or do I need to input them manually. I have the ddf, the nif in mod organizer>overwrite>skse>chargen. and the jslot in the preset folder. Is there something I'm missing? thank you in advance for any help.

Hey dpaidmdpy from my experience the makeup should automatically load along with any other face data....have you tried reinstalling racemenu?.....after backing up the presets first of course.

Thank you for reply. I have tried reinstalling. I have found that some files do copy make up and some dont.

For this one  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42084/?. The icon for the dds shows a make up pattern I tried sculpting it. but the makeup still didnt transfer

Archived