[BodySlide] Low & High Body Weighting

randomuser777

I need some help with understanding BodySlide and how to create the correct 0-100 (_0 and _1) weight range.

post-491042-0-74312300-1504724583_thumb.jpg

As you can see here the 100 weight is missing something and anything beyond 0 weight is too. What I have here is a UUNP HDT body mesh and a custom HDT labia from my mod and both share some bones needed to animate the labia. I'm not sure at what point I'm supposed to add the missing _0 part of the mesh. How do I add the proper weights to the project in BodySlide?

Does BodySlide add the zero weight part on its own when you select the _1 mesh? I'm not sure when I get the chance to specify the correct _0 to make this work.

BS makes _0 outfits\bodies from _1.

But main different between them is only neck seam shape. All other parts is not affected without sliders changes.

BS makes _0 outfits\bodies from _1.

But main different between them is only neck seam shape. All other parts is not affected without sliders changes.

I was able to load the project after I saved the "outfit", but that led to no sliders as you said. Then I tried to attach the labia mesh to the reference UUNP Special, which causes a crash in BodySlide upon loading the project. I deleted the previous body mesh where the labia mesh is attached in Outfit Studio, when I moved it to the new reference, as I need the HDT weighting from UUNP Special to affect the labia.

How do I add the necessary sliders, so the user can customize the body and have the labia too?

Archived