[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

This package is no longer maintained. For a similar mod based off the Mini Lovers core that is still actively maintained, look to the SexAddict mod by WaxenFigure

Another strike against my account with Mediafire.

So.... ML Mod Packages are gone. F'em.

Don't bother to complain to Mediafire. You won't get anywhere. There terms of service are deliberately vague so they can arbitrarily remove users. Just take your business elsewhere.

Edited by Ashal

Oh, I didn't see this. But I posted an update on my sound files. (its on the original thread page 98 if you can dl it there and link here.)

Tweaked volume again to try and balance. Plus got rid of some mic noises.

Will be adding a new custom variation again when I have time. It will be a different voice. ~ (゜。゜)

Oh' date=' I didn't see this. But I posted an update on my sound files. (its on the original thread page 98 if you can dl it there and link here.)

Tweaked volume again to try and balance. Plus got rid of some mic noises.

Will be adding a new custom variation again when I have time. It will be a different voice. ~ (゜。゜)

[/quote']

Thanks! I updated the OP to point to direct people to your post.

FNIS 3.1 is MUST or can try with 2.1 ? Don't wanna update because Pinup Poser is not compatible with FNIS 3.1.

Not correct. FNIS is upward compatible, so Pinup Poser IS compatible with FNIS 3.1. Halofarm just doesn't have time to update either mod or description.

Quoting from the "Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods" thread:

Does this work with Adult Show XXX?

Any incompatibilities?

Ive been using this for a while with Adult show XXX' date=' works smooth, no imcompatibilities, but thats me.

[/quote']

Damn. I just tried it out 5 minutes ago and it doesn't work for me. Everything goes fine until I actually have to use the spell. I cast it (guards even say "woah woah woah, watch the magic!" when I do it near them) but nothing happens. Weird thing is, the "MLA config" does work.

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I use Adult Show XXX and it works perfectly, so I don't know what it could be. I installed it (minilovers) with the NMM, used BOSS and went to test.

Doesn't work for me. I use the spell and nothing happens.

How far did you get in the install process?

#1 - Did you install or is SKSE already installed?

#2 - Did you install or is FINS already installed?

#3 - Close your mod manager ( TESMM doesn't update load order until it closes. This is why I suggest this step before the next for any Mod Manager. Just to be sure. )

#4 - Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

#5 - Install the packages

#6 - Close your mod manager

#7 - Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Any incompatibilities?

Ive been using this for a while with Adult show XXX' date=' works smooth, no imcompatibilities, but thats me.

[/quote']

Damn. I just tried it out 5 minutes ago and it doesn't work for me. Everything goes fine until I actually have to use the spell. I cast it (guards even say "woah woah woah, watch the magic!" when I do it near them) but nothing happens. Weird thing is, the "MLA config" does work.

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I use Adult Show XXX and it works perfectly, so I don't know what it could be. I installed it (minilovers) with the NMM, used BOSS and went to test.

I'm running Adult Show XXX & Dovahkiin Relaxes Too. I just uninstalled what I had and created a new package. The omod available is the one I created from the 7z file. You may want to check SKSE. There was a recent update.

Current release build (1.5.11, compatible with runtime 1.7.7.0 on 4 August 2012): http://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse_1_05_11.7z

Any incompatibilities?

[/quote']

Can anyone help?

I'm running Adult Show XXX & Dovahkiin Relaxes Too. I just uninstalled what I had and created a new package. The omod available is the one I created from the 7z file. You may want to check SKSE. There was a recent update.

Current release build (1.5.11, compatible with runtime 1.7.7.0 on 4 August 2012): http://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse_1_05_11.7z

Ah, thanks. I updated SKSE and now it's working. +kudos

[/quote']

Can anyone help?

Ah, thanks. I updated SKSE and now it's working. +kudos

Welcome. I added that note to the OP so others don't get caught like you did.

Hey whereabouts on here do I download these? can't seem to find the link anywhere :(

In the OP' date=' area that has this wording:

"Update 08-08-2012:

MiniLoversWithVoice.scepthsounds.7z

Mini Lovers With Voice [2012-08-08'].omod"

The MiniLoversWithVoice.scepthsouns.7z and the Mini Lovers With Voice (2012-18-18).omod lines are the download links.

Hey whereabouts on here do I download these? can't seem to find the link anywhere :(

In the OP' date=' area that has this wording:

"Update 08-08-2012:

MiniLoversWithVoice.scepthsounds.7z

Mini Lovers With Voice [2012-08-08'].omod"

The MiniLoversWithVoice.scepthsouns.7z and the Mini Lovers With Voice (2012-18-18).omod lines are the download links.

oh ok thanks :)

Well, who woulda thunk? I got all the information and installation stuff from that 80+ page thread a few days ago and got everything running.

This is a nice addition to consolidate all of that information in one place.

By the way, I had no trouble getting it all working...hotkeys and all, on the 1.7 patch with Dawnguard installed. Works fine alongside Niruins Business Plan mod and Adult Show XXX if anyone was curious.

Haven't tried Sexrim or Slaver's Guild yet.

I don't use NMM. I only use OBMM, and install it all manually. Some of my mods are downloaded through the workshop.

Hi, I used the download link, the OMOD file, but the MLARapeSpell for me does nothing, though the config one does.

I went and downloaded the the original MiniLoversFile (which may have been required first, sorry first time installing this mod so I wasn't sure) and found that the OMOD didn't have the FNIS behaviour files etc. Using the original MiniLoversSpell that came with that zip works for me.

Any idea why? I ran FNIS Patcher before and after, but for example, after installing the OMOD file, FNIS didn't detect any new behaviour files to patch. Only after downloading and installing the base file did I have the scripts. However the MLARapeSpell doesn't work for me and the sounds do not play.

Edit: My bad, I think I forgot to actually download the proper updated file in the first place. Everything works now, but can't get the sounds to play.

Hmmm first error I have had with FNIS 3.1

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(2005): Line 10: Bad Block Count in Behavior Template

ERROR(57): The process cannot access the file 'C:\Bethesda Softworks\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\defaultmale.xml' because it is being used by another process.