One Hud - Many problems.

AgentCarolina

So I've reset my FNV deleted everything to start over fresh with mods and now I've run into an issue with oHUD(One Hud) where I can't click off the check boxes to remove the things, also no Hud elements show up. I've fixed it before with my old modded game but I can't for the life of me remember how. I think it had something to do with Darn but i'm using MTUI this time around so I'm at a loss.

post-1283831-0-48065500-1504671840_thumb.jpg

You might have a UI-conflict.

Do you have http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57174/? installed?

I do, thats why im fucking confused, I didnt have this problem until now.

It was working until I started fresh.

something in my ini maybe?

I uninstalled all UI mods and even project Nevada and still I cannot move my HUD around.

For UI-related issues I usually check

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas

Even if I don't want to install that huge list of mods, the UI section tells me in what order and what way I need to install the UI-mods, because those are the most finicky.

Basically all those install-stuff check if DARNUI is installed and make changes on that if they detect it. So it's necessary that DARNUI is installed before all else.

When installing DARNUI:

Installation: To install this mod with MO click [Manual], then [Okay] during the installation or the default installer will skip a very important file.

Also from that page:

One HUD - oHUD
  • Author: Gopher
  • Version: v1.1
  • Requirements: NVSE, MCM
  • Installation: Get the One HUD (oHUD) main file and the One HUD (oHUD) Darnified Patch optional file.

This mod combines ImmersiveHUD, AdjustableHUD, and Primary Needs HUD into one version for easy installation.

For some reason the little arrow on the rad meter is hidden.
After installation, open up "\menus\main\hud_main_menu.xml" and navigate to line 713.Either comment out the line or delete it

The Fear and Loathing modlist is also a good location to get inspiration for mods.

Archived