Muffled Gag Sounds: Wrong Gender

My pc is male, got gagged and when he tried to speak it's a female voice. Extremely jarring. Is it not meant for male pc? Any way to change this?

What sort of gag was it? 

Not sure, but it seems like removing cursed loot helped with the issue. Been trying to clear out all sorts of problems the last 4 days, to be able to start playing. DCL was just difficult to adjust so the game didn't become rape haven so I removed it.

Still have an issue where the apropos mod for some reason only shows female text for my male pc actions. And being unable to move when restrained, as well as random crash to desktop. 

But some progress have been made at least.

My pc is male, got gagged and when he tried to speak it's a female voice. Extremely jarring. Is it not meant for male pc? Any way to change this?

What sort of gag was it? 

Not sure, but it seems like removing cursed loot helped with the issue. Been trying to clear out all sorts of problems the last 4 days, to be able to start playing. DCL was just difficult to adjust so the game didn't become rape haven so I removed it.

Still have an issue where the apropos mod for some reason only shows female text for my male pc actions. And being unable to move when restrained, as well as random crash to desktop. 

Keep in mind that devious devices for the most part doesn't properly support males, and in some cases will assume the player is female.

Also for the unable to move bit, I'm going to assume you got a blindfold equipped. If that's the case, you need to change the blindfold mode in the DD menu. Or go into first person view.

What sort of gag was it? 

Keep in mind that devious devices for the most part doesn't properly support males, and in some cases will assume the player is female.

Also for the unable to move bit, I'm going to assume you got a blindfold equipped. If that's the case, you need to change the blindfold mode in the DD menu. Or go into first person view.

There was nothing added visually, but he was bound.

In other instances in which the character have been visually bound, and with blindfold and whatnot, it happened whether it was in 1st person or not, and with that blindfold setting for movement in 3rd person. It even happened when the pc added an armbinder on another npc.

Archived