[mod] Naughty AGOT

This is an "A Game of Thrones" Sub Mod!!
You will need the Game of Thrones mod for CK2.
http://www.ckiiwiki.com/A_Game_of_Thrones

What the Mod Does:

FINALLY HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN SEX LIFE!! SEXYTIME WHEN YOU WANT IT!

This mod simply adds "Intimate Visits" that you can engage in with Lovers, Consorts, or Spouses. There are also attached pregnancy checks so you don't have to wait out the RNG Gods to see if you will have a child. Now you can make like a rabbit with every lover in the kingdom in a mad race to procreate.

There is also an intimate encounter that can happen with a pretty Hunter when engaged in the hunting focus. (Way of Life event)

What the Mod DOESN'T do:

This mod does not edit any other files. This mod only adds files to the game so it will not conflict with ANY other submod, nor will it have issues with the base it was made for.

Special Thanks:

Thanks to DewGuru for allowing me to copy wholesale chunks of his code for use in this mod. After playing Dark World Reborn for so long, having a "Spend Time With" type of event feels like a quality of life thing when I play CK2 now.

Future Plans:
There will be Rape events, Bestiality, Deviant type stuff added later. Along with more flavor events. All of this will be separated out so that if you just want passionate lovemaking, you can get it. But if you want kinky stuff it will be available too!

View File

It works for HIP too.  I dunno about CK2 Plus..since I don't use that mod.

Looking forward to further expansion of your mod!

You could include non consensual events for both men and women rulers....such as rape if you're imprisoned as a result of losing a war or getting kidnapped.  Although same sex rape would most certainly require the Homosexual trait and some traits would help avoid rape like the Ugly or Saint trait.(theoretically you COULD rape someone with the Saint trait..but the opinion malus for such an act would be huge to say the least)    

Let's say you're a Norse raider and you captured a Christian woman who has the Saint trait...so you decide to rape her instead of offering her up to the gods during the blot. (or just do both..Obviously you'd want to do the rape first..unless you're into necrophilia..)  you'd incur a -25 opinion penalty among Christian rulers.  Maybe even get a positive opinion modifier among other pagans.   Now if you were a Christian ruler who did that..ouch..that -25 opinion malus would hurt even more than if you were a pagan with the possibility of excommunication by the Pope.   Now if you managed to bag the Pope and you're male, and have the homosexual trait and a pagan...not only you'd be widely hated by Christians everywhere...you'd be a legend among your fellow pagans or achieve infamy on the scale of Gilles de Rais among your fellow Christians. 

It could also occur during a feast - I mean there's usually drinking involved and you refused someone's drunken advances. 

Maybe throw in a sex event if you have Glitterhoof or Incitatus in your court. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...