Help adding HDT to Labia

randomuser777

I've been curious about the possiblity of adding HDT physics to the labia in my mod but I'm not sure how to or if it's possible. I get an impression this is a complicated and difficult process. Leito didn't add any vagina bones to the original mesh and I know those are needed to animate the labia. How should I proceed?

As long as you are using XPMSE the bones are part of that skeleton.

How to weight paint.

KGTools - Mesh Rigger (use the UUNP HDT Special as your reference and copy the P bones to the mesh).

Outfit Studio (not as detailed) - Load UUNP HDT Special as the reference, load the body you want the bones on as an outfit. Highlight the 2 P bones in the Bone listed and either manually paint then onto the outfit.

Or after having the bones highlighted in Outfit Studio... go and right click on the mesh and choose to copy selected weights (usually this does an ass load of over spray for the P bones).

Finally in Nifscope add the NiStringExtraData that points to the "HDT Havok Path" and "SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml" along with having hands or female head that point to the collision file so you can get your bump and grind on...

Mesh Rigger is the better choice as it does an excelent job of weight painting.

If you have Maya installed you can use AB Weight Lifter to copy bone weights from one mesh to another (is probably one of the best ways but takes some effort on the modder's part to set it up).

Archived