First post, questions about Flower Girls

First post here, had to sign up to download this

Anyway, I got Flower Girls working just fine the way it was intended. But I was just wondering if it was possible to do the following. I posted this comment on Nexus and I'm hoping someone will help me there, but I'm gonna post it here too: 

"Hello, I'm not an expert on modding, so I was hoping for some advice. I installed the mod and it seems to work fine. But what I want is for my character to undress and become naked ONLY during a sex scene, and same for the female. I don't want my character and the females to be naked when they have no clothes/armor, EXCEPT during the sex scenes. Basically, I don't want females and males to be naked when I kill them and loot their armor. Is this possible, or does it require SKSE?

I read the description by the way...

This mod uses which ever your currently installed bodies are.

If I'm understanding that correctly, it means that I have to choose naked body mods? I can't install a underwear or bikini mod and make the actors undress naturally only during the sex scenes?

Oh, and one more thing that's a little annoyance: after the sex scene ends, my character is not able to move. I have to use the console enableplayercontrols to move freely again. Just a small issue, was wondering if this was normal. Thanks, and awesome mod!"

You can turn on TFC mode through sexlab menus no need to use the TFC console command. When you use the TFC console command if you do not end TFC mode before the animations end it'll screw up your controls. If set it up to use the sexlab TFC mode when animations start it'll turn TFC mode on and when the animation ends it'll turn the TFC mode off again. 

Archived