After my character gets knocked down due to Defeat, it ragdolls then stands up. The animation starts afterwards, everything works well but my character does not moan. If I surrender then there is no issue, only when knocked down. I tried reinstalling Defeat, disabling certain options but nothing works. Anyone had similar problems? Thanks in advance!

First just trying to help , you did not say if you had checked or uncheck the RAGDOLL in SEXLAB ANIMATION SETTING , also DEFEAT has a STAY DOWN OPTION which  makes the victim does not move unstill the bar is filled.  

Tried disabling these options but issue still present. Has to be something mod related because this only occured recently, and I was using Sexlab and Defeat since a long time. I uninstalled all mods that I recently installed but it didn't help either. I was hoping that someone may had the same issue and figured out which mod or incompatibility causes it. Anyways thanks for your response!

• 6 months later...

I have the opposite issue.  My character just stands there with a snotty look on her face while her aggressor flops around like the fish that saved Pittsburg.  After about 30 seconds the other aggressors turn hostile again and attack, then the next aggressor turns into a flopping ragdoll.

• 3 years later...

Google brought me here. I'm having this issue too. Right before animation, my character ragdolls on the ground. Animation proceeds while my character is rag-dolled and it gets all fucked up. 

It only seems to happen in aggressive scenes when I am outdoors. Consensual scenes indoors/outdoors do not seem to trigger it.

First I thought it was Defeat. But it happens to other combat sex mods like BattleFuck as well.

2 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Google brought me here. I'm having this issue too. Right before animation, my character ragdolls on the ground. Animation proceeds while my character is rag-dolled and it gets all fucked up. 

It only seems to happen in aggressive scenes when I am outdoors. Consensual scenes indoors/outdoors do not seem to trigger it.

First I thought it was Defeat. But it happens to other combat sex mods like BattleFuck as well.

I'm having this in interior scenes as well, this is in fact triggered for aggressive animations. I just had it triggered now by Defeat. which again brought me here BUT earlier I had it triggered by "pretend rape" dialogue for Radiant Prostituion.

Anyways, I'm googling again and going through my installed mods and their guides, maybe I missed something...

@Nohrin - let me know if you manage to fix it :)

23 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I'm having this in interior scenes as well, this is in fact triggered for aggressive animations. I just had it triggered now by Defeat. which again brought me here BUT earlier I had it triggered by "pretend rape" dialogue for Radiant Prostituion.

Anyways, I'm googling again and going through my installed mods and their guides, maybe I missed something...

@Nohrin - let me know if you manage to fix it :)

likewise, let me know if you stumble upon something.

12 hours ago, Nohrin said:

likewise, let me know if you stumble upon something.

Starting a new character didn't help. I just got the ragdoll on an outside scene ;/

Well, it seems the game may have been corrupted, since I've started a new character for test purpose and sure enough, everything so far seems to work fine:

* random defeat test by getting beaten up by bandits, rape worked fine)

* radiant prostitution: suggested rape to client, got raped - no rag doll issue.

Can you check if you have same result before i decide to dump my previous 20h+ char in favour of this new one?

Edited by the.witcher
update
8 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Starting a new character didn't help. I just got the ragdoll on an outside scene ;/

Well, it seems the game may have been corrupted, since I've started a new character for test purpose and sure enough, everything so far seems to work fine:

* random defeat test by getting beaten up by bandits, rape worked fine)

* radiant prostitution: suggested rape to client, got raped - no rag doll issue.

Can you check if you have same result before i decide to dump my previous 20h+ char in favour of this new one?

I've been restarting new characters for all my tests thus far. So our problems might have been different. It's definitely something in my modlist causing it, and I am trying to narrow it down.

For me, it happens every time I try to "receive" an aggressive animation. My character ragdolls around, with the Death Sound playing in the background the whole time. If I forward the animation all the way to the end, the NPC stands up and redresses and goes on with life and my character goes spinning off into the ether in a weird all crumpled up pose. I too tried using a new character, started a new game, looked at all of the mods I have recently installed or updated, and I can't seem to find what is causing it. It's the weirdest thing. 

I've turned off the player can be raped settings in Defeat, turned them on, changed knockdown settings, everything. I didn't get a chance to re-test it last night, but I did notice that when I turned off TGM (I'm a dirty cheater and I don't care) it didn't happen. But that was just a couple of times I tried it out.  It might have just been a fluke.

1 hour ago, modog123 said:

For me, it happens every time I try to "receive" an aggressive animation. My character ragdolls around, with the Death Sound playing in the background the whole time. If I forward the animation all the way to the end, the NPC stands up and redresses and goes on with life and my character goes spinning off into the ether in a weird all crumpled up pose. I too tried using a new character, started a new game, looked at all of the mods I have recently installed or updated, and I can't seem to find what is causing it. It's the weirdest thing. 

I've turned off the player can be raped settings in Defeat, turned them on, changed knockdown settings, everything. I didn't get a chance to re-test it last night, but I did notice that when I turned off TGM (I'm a dirty cheater and I don't care) it didn't happen. But that was just a couple of times I tried it out.  It might have just been a fluke.

I found the issue on my end. It wasn't a mod afterall

I use "Sexlab Utility Plus" from OsmelMC, and there is a setting in Sexlab called "Starting Idles" and that appears to be the issue. Disabling that, starting new character, the animation worked for me. Then after a test scene, I immediately turned that setting on and started a new scene, and my character ragdolled.

Going to re-enable all my disabled mods and try on my original save with this setting off and see if it works. If I still ragdoll, I will edit this post to say I haven't fixed it.

edit: No ragdoll on my main save either with that setting disabled. I think its fixed.

Edited by Nohrin
11 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I use "Sexlab Utility Plus" from OsmelMC, and there is a setting in Sexlab called "Starting Idles" and that appears to be the issue. Disabling that, starting new character, the animation worked for me. Then after a test scene, I immediately turned that setting on and started a new scene, and my character ragdolled.

Going to re-enable all my disabled mods and try on my original save with this setting off and see if it works. If I still ragdoll, I will edit this post to say I haven't fixed it.

edit: No ragdoll on my main save either with that setting disabled. I think its fixed.

It is. Thanks mate!

May be worth mentioning this on SUP forums for the author to potentially address this.

23 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Thank you sir! That was frustrating. ?

• 4 months later...