UUNP Special for dummies

TJHinSkyrim

I haven't been playing Skyrim for a couple of years and have decided to get back into it. I saw that UUNP is now a thing, and with a working 3D vagina, I thought it would be worth a try.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get it to work properly. I've built the relevant meshes using Bodyslide, but for some reason, I don't get collision when using any of the Sexlab animations (both with solo animations and those using SOS)

In a desperate attempt, I installed HDT v14.28 in the hope that it would fix the problem, but that just gave my character vibrating boobs & butt.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me get UUNP Special working properly?

I can only provide my experience and that is, I believe that HDT doesn't seem to always work on some things. Yes, my character's boobs / butt always bounce, etc., but things like the vagina and Floppy SOS don't. Why? I have no idea and don't feel like going down the "learn how HDT physics works" rabbit hole. Perhaps someone else can provide additional info, but I wouldn't worry about all that much and just assume something is "broken". I too use UUNP Special and I've seen my character's pussy work, while at other times, it doesn't.

As an example, my boob collision used to work all the time, but I tried different xml files for bounce and I didn't like it. I blew that stuff out and reinstalled my original .xml files and it's still not working. But I've decided not to drive myself crazy trying to get everything "right" (for the lack of a better term) and just enjoy playing the game.  Also, I've never gotten the All-In-One vagina body to work and it usually CTDs my game. Floppy SOS seldom works for me in-game, then all of a sudden (not changing a thing) it starts working...for a while that is, then it stops. Why does this happen? Again, I have no idea. I know none of what I've said helps you and maybe we're in the boat, but thought I'd share my experiences...

Archived