[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Thanks a ton.

I've removed the enchants from all my armors including the Catwoman Suit' date=' and have also changed the attributes to reflect their armor type (light, heavy... mostly light in this case)

but I haven't uploaded them yet because I need to fix the issue you mentioned about the UNP Catwoman Suit but I can't see the image that you posted. So if you could find a way to show me that image, then I could get started.

[/quote']

Alright, here's try 2. It just looks like the breasts are really squished on the bottom half. I don't know how to apply the spoiler tag.

Okay thanks, and yeah I also took a closer look at it in my game, I see it now. It's my bad, I need to reshape that area, it won't take long so I'll re-upload and update this thread as soon as that's done.

P.S. To apply the spoiler tag, use

Guest thunderroar55

Well, awesome. I did a little work on the glasses that I talked about in the post earlier. This is my first time editing textures, so it's a pretty poor job, but here we are anyway.

3h861.png

jGXh8.png

Edit: Thanks for the hint. Figured it out. Took about 5 tries. Got the pattern now.

Well' date=' awesome. I did a little work on the glasses that I talked about in the post earlier. This is my first time editing textures, so it's a pretty poor job, but here we are anyway.

jGXh8.png

Edit: Thanks for the hint. Figured it out. Took about 5 tries. Got the pattern now.

Nice they look pretty good, definitely better than any texturing I could do. Keep working on texturing, you'll get better the more you do it.

Oh and I've finished redoing that area of the suit, I'm uploading all the files right now so be sure to check back in about 10 mins.

UPDATE:

I've re-upped everything including the fix Catwoman Suit, try it out and tell me what you think.

awesome work man i really liked the devil may cry stuff :D

hey the alto agelo and credo swords are facing the wrong way and angelo shield doesnt appear

Thanks, glad to hear you like them. When you say facing the wrong way, where exactly? like on the inventory screen or when you've got it equipped and its on your waist?

EDIT:

I see it now, yeah it is facing the wrong way lol I can't believe I missed that. I'll get it fixed right away.

Edit2:

I've fixed them and re-upped them.

Guest thunderroar55

What would be cool to me is if we could turn all of this catwoman stuff we've been working on into one consistent mod.

Make the catwoman suit hidden somewhere significant (maybe inside of the thieves guild vault on a mannequin) with the retextured goggles (or get a real modder to make a pair like the ones in Arkham City) as well. Put a night eye enchantement on the "on" goggles and add in a script to make the goggles that are higher on the head equip when the night eye goggles are taken off. Potentially even talk to one of the prominent animators on the nexus and get them to make a catwoman sneak.

Wrap it all up in one package and taste the awesome.

awesome work man i really liked the devil may cry stuff :D

hey the alto agelo and credo swords are facing the wrong way and angelo shield doesnt appear

Thanks' date=' glad to hear you like them. When you say facing the wrong way, where exactly? like on the inventory screen or when you've got it equipped and its on your waist?

EDIT:

I see it now, yeah it is facing the wrong way lol I can't believe I missed that. I'll get it fixed right away.

Edit2:

I've fixed them and re-upped them.

[/quote']

Looks like i made a mistake about the shield the problem was with my male character sorry xD

It's okay, at least you pointed me to another problem I wasn't aware of.

OMG' date=' the Nero replacer is amazing! Finally, i can play with a handsome male character! Thank you so much.

PD: In wich mod are your working now?

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm currently working on a request by a member here to bring in Cabal Online armours and weapons.

*Drools* Damn man Nero model looks great! Is it possible for you to somehow add Neros voice :P

And about Yamato Summon...will it be something like real summon beside player' date='or it will pop-out from player like in DMC? :D

[/quote']

Hmm yeah definitely, I'll look into that, it shouldn't be too hard. Well currently it's a real summon besides the player but I'm researching on ways to make him come out like in DMC because that'd be way more awesome :D

Is it posible to do this and

Sure' date=' but I don't recognize it, where is it from?

R0R0N0 do you know solution for this?

Yamato is working properly. Maybe i did something wrong...

ScreenShot4.jpg

No this one is my bad, I must've picked the wrong options for the textures, I'll get it fixed real soon.

Update:

Okay this is weird, I've tried various things in game but that bug won't appear for me, I'm not sure why the textures are appearing like that.

No this one is my bad, I must've picked the wrong options for the textures, I'll get it fixed real soon.

Update:

Okay this is weird, I've tried various things in game but that bug won't appear for me, I'm not sure why the textures are appearing like that.

Ahh... :(

Maybe some of my mods are in conflict with Nero and Red Queen,the strange thing is that Yamato is working as it should be.

Anyway thanks for looking into it. I wish you luck at making popout summon... :D

Just wanted to say' date=' some awesome idle animations for Credo!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22017

Oh, and R0R0N0, is that based on Zoro from One Piece?

[/quote']

Thanks man, that idle is perfect! I'm actually motivated to do it right now.

And yeah Zoro is my favourite anime character! I do love everyone from One Piece but Zoro is just unique out of the whole crew :D

Is there any chance of the Nero Body Replacer becoming just a facial mask?

Yeah I can do that' date=' but I got quite few things to do right now so I'll have to postpone it for tomorow.

can you port nero on Fallout : New vegas!

Sorry man I'm only working with Skyrim :-/