Curious Moment: Random SexLab stories

LesboIsBesto

Am curious to hear some of the weirdest and/or sexiest moments you've had playing Skyrim with SexLab mods.

I'll start: My playthrough is with a lesbian masochist who I use just to get dominated by pretty much any woman she comes in contact with. Mods in this particular story are Devious Devices, Maria Eden, & SL Kidnapped Redux. I arrive in Robbers Gorge only to get ambushed by a shit ton of female bandits for not paying the toll & I'm outnumbered af so I surrender via Maria Eden's surrender option. They tie me up, take mah stuff & take turns shoving strapons in every hole until they've all used me at least once.

Then they send me off & I manage to hide in their cave cellar before they try to kill me again. I take the moment of peace to rest for a few in-game hours before making my actual escape. Then just as luck would have it, right as I leave the cave a group of female necromancers appear outta nowhere & knock me out cold before the bandits there even see anything! They take me to their hideout to get gangraped by every necromancer there while getting every manner of DD gear slapped on me like blindfolds, cuffs, plugs & piercings, etc. Once they finally finish with me, they drop me off with all the DD gear still stuck on me & right in front of the bandits in the camp they stole me from!

The bandits immediately attack without questioning how I appeared out of thin air & I'm unable to fight with all my DD gear stuck to me so I surrender once again to them. They recognize me from before & rape me all over again, not leaving a single hole unviolated. This time however, the bandit leader gets an idea. She takes me as a sex slave for the whole camp & locks me in a cage, where my only moments of freedom is to get fucked by whatever bandit wants me at the moment. So yeah, whole thing worked out pretty good tbh, don't you just love it when multiple mods play into each other so well? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Archived