SexLab Light SE: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Sexualise your Skyrim Special Edition) - OLD

How to register custom race on player? My character uses custom race, so this mod doesn't work (I chose Matchmaker). When I cast Irresistibly Attractive - Self on myself, nothing happened.

Same here: But some good news. Sexlab solutions V5 works also if you change from legendary to SSE patches.  Tested it on my Follower at the Gates of Whiterun and Rifton. Its to bat that I could not test it on myself. 

How did you do that? It keeps telling me that I'm missing that patch, despite having it installed.

Using patch 266-4-1-0, but it's not detected by sexlab_solutions.esp, it just says that it's MISSING.

I'm using nexus mod manager.

I used Wyre bash to change the masters from the legendary to the SE patch.

How to register custom race on player? My character uses custom race, so this mod doesn't work (I chose Matchmaker). When I cast Irresistibly Attractive - Self on myself, nothing happened.

Same here: But some good news. Sexlab solutions V5 works also if you change from legendary to SSE patches.  Tested it on my Follower at the Gates of Whiterun and Rifton. Its to bat that I could not test it on myself. 

How did you do that? It keeps telling me that I'm missing that patch, despite having it installed.

Using patch 266-4-1-0, but it's not detected by sexlab_solutions.esp, it just says that it's MISSING.

Nice. Any chance you could give us a quick tutorial - or perhaps even upload the file somewhere?

Nice. Any chance you could give us a quick tutorial - or perhaps even upload the file somewhere?

Is just repacking it as all other oldrim mods, install the new package, start Wyrebash, open the dependecies and change them from Uslep to Ussep... This could be done with every oldrim mod that depends on the old unofficial patch. Don't forget to save in Wyrebash and make a new package with th edited ESP....

Is just repacking it as all other oldrim mods, install the new package, start Wyrebash, open the dependecies and change them from Uslep to Ussep... This could be done with every oldrim mod that depends on the old unofficial patch. Don't forget to save in Wyrebash and make a new package with th edited ESP....

I've installed Wyrebash, opened Skyrim, but the "change to" menu is greyed out in the master's list. Is there something I didn't do?

Never mind, turns out that I had to right click on the top of that area, and allow edits.

I'm a bit confused about the ones where you have to extract the BSA. I assume I have to extract it, and then manually copy the contents to the SSE/Data folder, right? Not first install it with a mod manager and then extract it.

When you extract the BSA and get some directories; I assume you have to copy everything, directories included; or just the files?

Hello there! May i ask some help?

When i try to make sex with creatures, the animation is started, but not "creature animation". FNIS creature pack is installed - however creature anim works in animal mansion -,

but nowhere else.

Every other animation works fine, creatures allowed etc. Can i force somehow to make the right animation, or can i choose between the animations? (not with MCM, becouse it is also random, and dont pick the right anim either)

Or perhaps i have done something wrong with the installation? I have followed the guid step by step...

Thanks for the help!

Hi I need help, when I try to start a sex animation the characters just paste each other and stay there just standing while the sound fx plays, I'm not using custom races and this happens with every single NPC you try to have sex with.

post-2437151-0-07977900-1508991333_thumb.png

I've tried using the controller to change animations, and readjust characters in an attempt to trigger the animation but nothing seems to work.

And yes my SexLab plugin is on 6th position right below the 5 vanilla .esm

post-2437151-0-36153100-1508991296_thumb.png

Hi I need help, when I try to start a sex animation the characters just paste each other and stay there just standing while the sound fx plays, I'm not using custom races and this happens with every single NPC you try to have sex with.

attachicon.gifScreenShot0.png

I've tried using the controller to change animations, and readjust characters in an attempt to trigger the animation but nothing seems to work.

attachicon.gifPicture.png

Try running FNIS

attachicon.gifScreenShot0.png

attachicon.gifPicture.png

Try running FNIS

I also did man, I followed the instructions on the post. I ran it for users from the tools folder in the game directory.

Right now i am struggling with fnis and sexlab light and MO2 somehow when i use fnis outside mo2 it works without question. but the problem is i cant get any of the sexlab mods to generate through mo2 it will always give me a error 2012 failed to create bla bla bla.

The only workaround i will see to fit this is install all mods that require fnis manually in skyrimSE\data and all other with mo2 but with this it wont make sense since the only reason to install with mo2 is to make sure your vanilla directory is not touched by mods.

Right now i am struggling with fnis and sexlab light and MO2 somehow when i use fnis outside mo2 it works without question. but the problem is i cant get any of the sexlab mods to generate through mo2 it will always give me a error 2012 failed to create bla bla bla.

The only workaround i will see to fit this is install all mods that require fnis manually in skyrimSE\data and all other with mo2 but with this it wont make sense since the only reason to install with mo2 is to make sure your vanilla directory is not touched by mods.

I don't use MO2 (or NMM) but does MO2 take any kind of accounting of the files if you install the mods outside of MO2? In other words does it inventory the files and allow you to still control install and overwrite order? 

Please help me, I can not comprehend

Please help me, I can not comprehend

What language do you speak?

Quel langage vous parlez ?

Que idioma usted habla?

Che lingue parli?

Na kakom yazyke vy govorite?

Hello there! May i ask some help?

When i try to make sex with creatures, the animation is started, my char start some random human animation, but not "creature animation". FNIS creature pack is installed - however creature anim works in animal mansion -, but nowhere else. Creature is also in position, but just standing there (not freezd) and do nothing special... :)  

Every other animation works fine, creatures allowed etc. Can i force somehow to make the right animation, or can i choose between the animations? (not with MCM, becouse it is also random, and dont pick the right anim either)

Or perhaps i have done something wrong with the installation? I have followed the guid step by step a few times...

Please, if someone have some idea, or have seen this before, then share his knowledge!

does anyone know how to make WorkingGirl v7 to work properly? (no SKSE)

When i trigger the job, i get the coin sound, but i don't get any money and the client i've just took becomes my last client in the playthrough. Noone else even get the dialogue option

i've just checked an older version (6.6 NonZaZ) and that one seems to work fine, but well, that one doesn't use ZaZ animations. Gonna give it a few swings first, need to check if there will be any progress (first it's always 5gold, need to check if there will be more options and payments)

Edit: just finished checking. 6.6 works all fine for now (progression)

2nd Edit: well, as far as fine can be called that the scenes work fine, but sometimes they choose the bad type of animations (like normal sex or anal for blowjob scene only. And yes, it's even with the situations that the client isn't rough to me)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried SexLab SE and what happens to me is the following.

When I go to MCM I see  SL SE in the MCM.. I go there and there's only one option (Install/Update).

I click that option and it goes through animation loading process which lasts for a bit.

After it's done I go to MC again and in SL SE I again have only Install/Update option. Is this normal?

Another thing is that the attraction spells always fizzle so I have no way of starting a sex scene to check if stuff works.

On 10/27/2017 at 6:10 AM, D_ManXX2 said:

1) Did you install FNIS into MO2 or into DATA? - Per FNIS (and my experiance) you 'install' the mod into MO2. 

2) Same for Sexlab LE + any animations

3) As noted Sexlab does NOT provide the interactions, you need something from STEP 5 to invoke the sex, again 'install' that mod into MO2

4) Create the shortcut (Gear icon) to the FNIS User Generator executable  -  ONLY RUN IT this way, never any other way

5) RUN LOOT FIRST, then RUN FNIS, check first three boxes, run the check, then exit, then EXIT MO2 - FNIS / SSEEdit crash MO2 after use. 

6) Open MO2, run new character, have sex! 

On 10/27/2017 at 5:31 AM, Runemaster Kiro said:

I also did man, I followed the instructions on the post. I ran it for users from the tools folder in the game directory.

Anytime you make a change to the game (add / remove) you have to rerun FNIS, PERIOD. It is also BEST practice to use MO2, as it doesn't write over the DATA folder contents, and thus can enable / test new Mods without damaging the entire SSE DATA folder and require complete reinstallation of the game. 

PLEASE FOLKS - Alot of responses on this thread is due to NO MODDING KNOWLEDGE. Please take a moment and go over the BASICS, it isn't simple INSTALL AND RUN with Mods for any of these games (FO4, FO3, SSE, OldRim, etc.). 

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same problem as quite some people here it seems with a new character, Sexlab installs fine but animations won't play and all characters, being it player, npc, or creature just show idle animation. 

The intersting thing is I've been with playing Sexlab light on another savegame, where all animations worked and still work perfectly fine. I can switch between characters by loading in game, they have the exact same mod list, and for my old character everything works while for the new one it simply won't play. 

I use no custom races, I ran FNIS a few times, installed Sexlab in a quiet location (riverwood trader), and waited an entire scene for the animations to begin. It seems to me something goes wrong while installing sexlab but I simply can't figure out what. Any ideas? 

On 11/6/2017 at 4:57 AM, sunhawken said:

I have a bug were I can't attack or put weapons away after have sex.

I always had this after using free cam (where you can move the 3rd person camera around freely). Its a shame but I now just stay in normal 3rd person

42 minutes ago, Ruub said:

Having the same problem as quite some people here it seems with a new character, Sexlab installs fine but animations won't play and all characters, being it player, npc, or creature just show idle animation. 

The intersting thing is I've been with playing Sexlab light on another savegame, where all animations worked and still work perfectly fine. I can switch between characters by loading in game, they have the exact same mod list, and for my old character everything works while for the new one it simply won't play. 

I use no custom races, I ran FNIS a few times, installed Sexlab in a quiet location (riverwood trader), and waited an entire scene for the animations to begin. It seems to me something goes wrong while installing sexlab but I simply can't figure out what. Any ideas? 

Having the same issue - my Papyrus logs have this message when I try to initiate activity. The view goes to 3rd person and then just sits. Tried to uninstall/clean save/reinstall with the same result. Re-ran FNIS, yada yada yada....was working for a long time then the spells stopped working (fizzled on everyone) but Carnival worked fine, then Carnival stopped as well - and I did not add any mods during that time. 

SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations stack: