Shredded in-game mesh when using Cos 3.6

Yuuen

No matter what way I build the body with the new Cos body update, the in-game mesh appears as though someone went nuts on it with a pair of scissors.

Previous versions used to do this also if i built the body using Cos as the outfit/body reference. The only sort of "fix" i had was if I built the body with cbbe hdt as the outfit/body with a non-cos preset and used the batch menu to build the "Cos body" set. I wouldn't be able to adjust any of the extra sliders, but it worked. However this no longer works with the updated version.

I have all the requirements and they're up to date. It seems to only go shredded for my custom race player character, I gave it to some follower mods and the mesh was somewhat fine except for some parts, which still made it pretty unusable.

I asked the author in their thread but I think there's a language barrier of some kind and they didn't understand what I was trying to say at all. So I'm hoping someone out there know what's going on.

post-669090-0-76138100-1504151475_thumb.jpg

Archived