best body for sse

galgat

I have been Ignoring SSE, I have a free copy, I was thinking that it has been out long enough to maybe be worth taking a look at.

So here are some questions I would like good answers for.

No need for the bashing of SSE, I have seen enough threads about that, and I am not endorsing, or nay saying SSE. I just want to have a look at it, and these Items I am asking about are pretty much the bare necessities in My Opinon

1.   I am not enthusiastic for SSE, but as I get it for free, because I have the legendary version of skyrim.

I was thinking I would look at it.  ( I also have like two other versions of skyrim, but I tend to play the legendary one, as it is the most complete )

2. What is the best body for it.  Is there a Bodyslide mod, FNIS Mod, XPMSE skeleton Mod, and RaceMenu Mod.

Sorry to bother, but I remember originally going with CBBE, in the original Skyrim, and eventually realizing that UNPB was much preferred by me, and swapping over was sort of a pain, after that going to UUNP, and opting again for the ( UUNP >> UNPB Bodyslide )which is I think best over all for Me.

So this time I sort of wanted to avoid the hassle, and hopefully pick the right one first time.

3. I doubt seriously I will play SSE much, it just does not have enough support for improved mods yet. But as I said it is free, so Like any one who passes and accident, I want to take a look.

4.   How ever, in this case i want to have a pretty good Medical emergency bag with me when I do. As in FNIS, Body slide, and XPMSE skeleton, and RaceMenu, and a really good Clothing, and armor replacer. ( That does not look like Lego Bricks taped to My bottom, and bosom.)

Will I be able to find these or versions similar, at the very least ?

EDIT >>> One last question, what is the best Installer to use, or do I even have and Option.

Nexus has caused me many problems in the past, It's updates have often mess up uninstalling some mods, where i had to go through the Skyrim folders for hours finding all parts of a mod I wanted to get rid of.

Archived