[request] super sexy armor for females

I saw only xna and blender 3d works of Nail and Angel on Deviantart.Shame authors not responding to messages i sended.

I could have imported their files to Skyrim for everybody to enjoy.We can make general Chloe,i saw some pics of bless online (or latest heavy sets) nude armors, there were a female char that is 80 % alike on design.

I will definitely make her in the future.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/79440/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Angel-Blade-Costume-for-Genesis107248.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I saw only xna and blender 3d works of Nail and Angel on Deviantart.Shame authors not responding to messages i sended.

I could have imported their files to Skyrim for everybody to enjoy.We can make general Chloe,i saw some pics of bless online (or latest heavy sets) nude armors, there were a female char that is 80 % alike on design.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/79440/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Angel-Blade-Costume-for-Genesis107248.jpg

thanks

These both remind me of the skimpy Tera armors though I dont know if these specific armors are in there.  You may wanna take a look.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74077/?

I already know of those but the point of the angel blade armors is:

A: no cleavage nor vagina coverage

B: look badass

I think you can mashup a few pieces from a lot of armor mods out there.

It won't look exactly the same as that, but at least it's unique.

Ohhh damn, this is hawt. Any idea about the helm, boots and gauntlets?

20170212170209_1.jpg

Like this? you just need to edit its meshes and remove the parts you dont want

Is this from Bless Online armor pack or Vindictus?

20170212170209_1.jpg

Actually can you send me

link to the body mod/replacer and/or how to get that hot bod

link to the armor mod/replacer?

I have never been good with modding despite the fact I am studying to be a programmer, if you can be so kind and if you have the time could you please attach a zip for exactly this

I am using 7b at the moment but I am thinking to change to cbbe bustier version

too bad there are no armor mods for that though.

Actually can you send me

I have never been good with modding despite the fact I am studying to be a programmer, if you can be so kind and if you have the time could you please attach a zip for exactly this

lol don't switch to CBBE you dope, that body is dead.  If anything switch to UUNP.  The body you're requesting here, is just a UNBP Oppai 3.2 body (easily built with uunp) and a ripped normal map that can be downloaded or made in fitness blender.

Actually can you send me

lol don't switch to CBBE you dope, that body is dead.  If anything switch to UUNP.  The body you're requesting here, is just a UNBP Oppai 3.2 body (easily built with uunp) and a ripped normal map that can be downloaded or made in fitness blender.

but the busty versiooonnn :(

its so busty tho

Actually can you send me

I have tried so many times to get a ribbed bod but have never gotten it to work

and many of those armor conversions for oppai don't have a working link anymore, so I would argue a cbbe that actually has more content than uunp should not be considered "dead"

and many of those armor conversions for oppai don't have a working link anymore, so I would argue a cbbe that actually has more content than uunp should not be considered "dead"

You're confused.. cbbe does NOT have more content than uunp.. 

UUNP has more content than all the other body types combined, because it can build everything else. 

Nobody downloads UNPB exclusive armor anymore so of course the links are broken..

You just download UUNP and use bodyslide to convert it to ANYTHING ELSE... 7b? check. unp? check. unpb? check. cbbe? check. chsbhc? check. and the list goes on... any body can be built from UUNP sliders, and the resulting body has more polygons, thus higher in-game quality.... so yea cbbe is dead, the only people still using it are ignorant to how UUNP really works.

Dude, trust me as an authority on this subject.  Look me up on these forums, I have released dozens, if not hundreds of both CBBE and UUNP bodyslide files.  Or check out my blog, all of my bodies were made from UUNP sliders, and are 'ripped'.

As far as the ripped body goes, you can either create your own using fitness blender,

or if you need something retard-proof just download and install one that's already made.

as for the ripped body Lafoo and Malfdawg both make excellent points.

as for body type....make your OWN choice (most body types have bodyslide support), but do have to be built in bodyslide

as for the armor having pieces removed ...you can either do it yourself (bodyslide), change the transparency of pieces (there are tutorials on how to do this),

or find a mod that lets you do so in game

(there is one I ran across a while back that I do not remember the name of but it created to much script load for me).

as for which has more content CBBE or UUNP both have the same amount of content (if you are willing to do the work).  Bodyslide is such a beautiful tool.

sigh (I really did try to not add the following, but could not just ignore it)

slightly off-topic below:

as for CBBE being DEAD....NOPE (I will believe it is dead when ANYONE can show me that not a single new mod or old mod for CBBE has been updated within the last 6 months...

until then it is not dead.....it is possible the other body types have more options and content...but that is not the same thing as DEAD).

as for converting anything to another body type you can do this with bodyslide (from CBBE to anything else, or from anything else to CBBE, of from something else (UNP) to something else yet again (7BO), and vice versa),

that is the true beauty of bodyslide ... it lets the individual user choose which body type they want to use and convert other stuff to that particular type.

I personally still use CBBE, and I do understand how UUNP works.  (I have a lot of CBBE HDT stuff that does not exist for UUNP {or any of its variations} and I do not care to attempt to create the conversions myself).

I will freely admit that for some purposes the better looks of UUNP (mostly for hi res screenshots or videos) can make a difference, but for most users

the differences in looks are not that noticeable (for most purposes).

as for CBBE being no good ....do the research (for yourself) and consider the following statement:

Without CBBE - THERE WOULD BE NO BODYSLIDE. (discover who created Bodyslide, when it was created, and why it was created)

You're confused.. cbbe does NOT have more content than uunp.. 

UUNP has more content than all the other body types combined, because it can build everything else. 

Nobody downloads UNPB exclusive armor anymore so of course the links are broken..

You just download UUNP and use bodyslide to convert it to ANYTHING ELSE... 7b? check. unp? check. unpb? check. cbbe? check. chsbhc? check. and the list goes on... any body can be built from UUNP sliders, and the resulting body has more polygons, thus higher in-game quality.... so yea cbbe is dead, the only people still using it are ignorant to how UUNP really works.

Dude, trust me as an authority on this subject.  Look me up on these forums, I have released dozens, if not hundreds of both CBBE and UUNP bodyslide files.  Or check out my blog, all of my bodies were made from UUNP sliders, and are 'ripped'.

As far as the ripped body goes, you can either create your own using fitness blender,

or if you need something retard-proof just download and install one that's already made.

yea but you know I just started with modding, and the one of the first ones was cbbe, and just found a fuckload of content for that when I searched for that, Thank you for that retardproof method, I actually need that no joke, just not all that familiar with fitness blender and the steps to take to make my own ripped body.

and sure more content is good, but remember quite many mods apply to multiple body replacers/mods so sometimes I feel like the actual amount of content for anything is somewhat skewered.

Also I don't know if you have noticed this or not (just mentioning it) sometimes I feel like some mods say like "for cbbe/unp/adec" or what have you but where made with a specific one as a test or base or as focus and therefor doesn't really fit with cbbe or unp if it was made with adec or something in mind (at least at first and then the rest of the mod got updated) and "maybe" because of that I feel like some mods like fitness body don't quite fit with certain body replacers.

but what do I know I am quite dumb and go for the top results and that sometimes mean I don't get quite what I want. I am sorry if I crossed you in any way, I just say things as they come to my head.

as for the ripped body Lafoo and Malfdawg both make excellent points.

as for body type....make your OWN choice (most body types have bodyslide support), but do have to be built in bodyslide

as for the armor having pieces removed ...you can either do it yourself (bodyslide), change the transparency of pieces (there are tutorials on how to do this),

or find a mod that lets you do so in game

(there is one I ran across a while back that I do not remember the name of but it created to much script load for me).

as for which has more content CBBE or UUNP both have the same amount of content (if you are willing to do the work).  Bodyslide is such a beautiful tool.

sigh (I really did try to not add the following, but could not just ignore it)

slightly off-topic below:

as for CBBE being DEAD....NOPE (I will believe it is dead when ANYONE can show me that not a single new mod or old mod for CBBE has been updated within the last 6 months...

until then it is not dead.....it is possible the other body types have more options and content...but that is not the same thing as DEAD).

as for converting anything to another body type you can do this with bodyslide (from CBBE to anything else, or from anything else to CBBE, of from something else (UNP) to something else yet again (7BO), and vice versa),

that is the true beauty of bodyslide ... it lets the individual user choose which body type they want to use and convert other stuff to that particular type.

I personally still use CBBE, and I do understand how UUNP works.  (I have a lot of CBBE HDT stuff that does not exist for UUNP {or any of its variations} and I do not care to attempt to create the conversions myself).

I will freely admit that for some purposes the better looks of UUNP (mostly for hi res screenshots or videos) can make a difference, but for most users

the differences in looks are not that noticeable (for most purposes).

as for CBBE being no good ....do the research (for yourself) and consider the following statement:

Without CBBE - THERE WOULD BE NO BODYSLIDE. (discover who created Bodyslide, when it was created, and why it was created)

not good with those, but I'll try, I have also noticed that quite a few mods on the nexus are just disappearing and you cant find them anymore.

If you want a ripped body and glossy/oily at the same time.

Try the Demoniac Female Body texture, it has options for SG and FSC.

Looks fkn good with busty builds like 7BO or UNPBO.

with oily/glossy look I just thought in stead of demoniac (it didn't work for me for some reason, maybe bade with 7b in mind), I would go for glosstech it just does the same effect no matter the body AND gender.

Females:

what like 8 if not more different body mods

50 different armor replacers

schlong and texture support latter being quite extensive

and more faces, hairs and god knows what else.

Males

SOS/SAM

few textures

about 5 total schlongs (don't know the exact number)

and very few revealing armor mods at least

found decent amount of non-revealing armors, but whatever.

aaand that's it?

is this bias or is it just that not that many are willing to do males over females? :-/

I have noticed more content and support for SOS and mods that integrate with that over SAM (that just me being shortsighted as always) :blush:

I just wonder if I could just bodyslide to fit a malfdag armor on some SOS phallic bods :P.

BTW Malfdag I AM NOT HATING ON ANYTHING THAT YOU DO, in fact you do A REALLY GOOD JOB and I am sure it took way more time than you originally planed and are now defending this like its you own little baby ( I understand I myself am learning programming), but chilllllll, relax take criticism like you take a good meal, just eat it and it will eventually become poop.

Archived