LastException Error

I have repaired my game, made sure it is updated, made sure all mods and cc are updated. Deleted ALL mods and cc (to rid myself of any that are possibly broken). The only mods I have now are: MCCC and Wicked Whims. Everything is updated, I have the most current game and mods, yet I still get the warning and last exception error. It ALWAYS happens when I have my sims having sex on the bed. They stop, then I can't continue making them have sex. I have followed all the ways to make sure there aren't too many folders, went through the help section and everything. I have tried it all. Please help me with this! I love this mod but this is driving me nuts.

the only thing i can think of is to start with just MCCC and WW...take everything else out..see if it happens if not..put things back lump by lump...like say 4-5 mods at a time and test...this would also include animations for WW because who knows..huh..trial and error

the only thing i can think of is to start with just MCCC and WW...take everything else out..see if it happens if not..put things back lump by lump...like say 4-5 mods at a time and test...this would also include animations for WW because who knows..huh..trial and error

I have taken everything else out and put just MCCC and WW back in and it's still happening. I don't know what to do. I'll try the animations for WW. I have contacted MCCC deaderpool and they said to contact Turbodriver

also watch for updates from EA...if your not on paying for it as in WW

..then you don't get updated...there could be many answers i hope you find yours

If I'm not on paying for it?? What do you mean? Watching out for updates from everything? I already do that. I have tried taking out different animations and I have concluded its most likely WW. Not the animations, it can't be other mods because I use MCCC only (other than this one). That is updated as well. I just don't know what else to do.  :(

Archived