[LOVE-JOINT] Play with Us! Episode 2 now Free!

Palmer

11.png

This game has been extremely challenging to make, but we’re very proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish. Hope you enjoy it!

Note that this is a fairly long VN with lots of interactive sex scenes. It might take you a while to find them all. Play at a relaxed pace and don't rush through it, that way you'll enjoy it a lot more. If you’re having issues with the online version, download the game instead. If you are playing online, play it in Chrome. And if you’re on a slower computer, consider closing other browser tabs as this game takes up quite a lot of memory.

We’re also working on adding more content to the game (as you can see at the end of the game) so stay tuned!

All characters are of course over 18 years of age.

9.png

10.png

1unc.png

5unc.png

7unc.png

Ah, the wait was long. But the results were great! Really enjoyed my first play through and want to thank you for raising the bar for quality for adult games. The writing and game play is well ahead of most of the competition out there.

Although I got the Emma Sexy Ending I wanted on the first try, it did seem that she was just a supporting actress in this episode. So little of her was seen that it felt like her sexy ending was just tacked on, although it was very nice. Clearly this episode was meant to have Anna as the staring actress so I'm looking forward to trying out her paths.

Ah, the wait was long. But the results were great! Really enjoyed my first play through and want to thank you for raising the bar for quality for adult games. The writing and game play is well ahead of most of the competition out there.

Although I got the Emma Sexy Ending I wanted on the first try, it did seem that she was just a supporting actress in this episode. So little of her was seen that it felt like her sexy ending was just tacked on, although it was very nice. Clearly this episode was meant to have Anna as the staring actress so I'm looking forward to trying out her paths.

Thank you so much! The Emma ending is definitely the easiest one to get. The other ones are a little bit more tricky :) And yes, Anna is the star in this episode.

Thank you so much tweekbr! Great to hear, feel free to suggest things you would like to see in the upcoming games!

hey palmer, i'd love to see the next episode in higher resolution, that's one thing that bother me about the current game. More interaction will cool too, as the player always talk to the same characters the entire game. I'm busy now but I'll try to compile a list later with better suggestions, thk

• 2 months later...

Archived