DeathAngell's UUNP Bodyslide

Di3sIrae

Hello, be welcome to my UUNP conversions!!! I guess they are good! If not, tell me, i won't bite!!

My conversions are all for UUNP. For now, thanks to Mistel for the guide, it made converting more organized than what i knew before.

image.jpg

Sexy Swimsuit and Bikinis for CBBE by Nikitaa > UUNP 2.0 (9/8/2017)
with zap now

I never saw this one before, and i like it. Decided to start with.

First install the original: Download

Then my conversion: Download

Build it with Bodyslide, no lazyman here, sorry.

2.0 (9/8/2017): ZAP! I inclcuded zap options for all bikinis.

Related pics: Gallery

(old pic of my Julia, CBBE, just to have something to show...)

Julia_13862.jpg

Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop > UUNP
with zap and a fix

image.jpg

First install the original mod: Download

Then, my conversion: Download

Build with Bodyslide, no lazyman!

These two bikinis had wrong texture path, i fixed them plus the textures of the heels. If you see something wrong, run! Or tell me.
I included ZAPs to everything i could.
Some accessories may look weird because of the conversion... especially with smaller breats...
One of the outfits can't be converted. Reason: WTF meshe.
There is one that can't be bought, i guess it is from the NPC, that i  started converting (additem menu) but OS crashed aaaaand i left it to another day.

That's it!
Julia is watching you! B)
(related pic)
Screen_Shot16729.jpg

BDO Delphe Knight > UUNP

This was the first one... i did only the armor, not the sword/cape. I would like to have someone to tell me if this is OK :(
looks like it is ok after all B)

Original: Download

Conversion: Download

again, only the bodyslide files. No pics.

Sorry for posting without proper test. I hope this is useful to you.

All the best, hope you all have great days, thanks!

image.jpg

Hello folks, first of all, i am not really good with this, just trying.

For now, i could not test the outfits in game, so, if  anyone is willing to report bugs, i can fix them. Or if you fix them yourself just upload somewhere and post here. We work for each other (:

My conversions are all for UUNP. For now, thanks to Mistel for the guide, it made converting more organized than what i knew before.

Sexy Swimsuit and Bikinis for CBBE by Nikitaa > UUNP

BDO Delphe Knight > UUNP

This was the first one... i did only the armor, not the sowrd/cape. I would like to have someone to tell me if this is OK :(

Sorry for posting without proper test. I hope this is useful to you.

This is all for now, i'll try to convert the lingerie shop too... and if someone already made it, well, i never saw it.

All the best, hope you all have great days, thanks!

Good to see new UUNP conversions, thanks for sharing your work with us. CBBE is a great place to start (lingerie shop has not been done) The BodySlide list..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/ is a handy thread to keep close if you wanna keep up with what's been converted and for when the request flood starts. Thanks again DeathAngell...

marmotte, thank you!! (i think i know you from somewhere... btw, nice site and shots!!)

tskone, i just forgot about this list!! Thanks!! For now i'll try to do the lingerie shop and i know that the bikinis have some problem with 7base-ish bodies, with larger pelvic/butt area. Tomorrow i'll take a look at this, and then maybe i can finish the lingeries too... Then i have two requests from a friend, i am kinda lazy and i can't promise anything, but i can try :P
It is the least i can do to help a comunity that have always helped me, even indirectly.

HEY EVERYONE, NEWS!

So, i finally made the Sweet and Sexy Lingerie, and included ZAPs to everyone. I hope you all like it. See the main post for info.

You all be welcome!!
Marmotte, i love the screens, sadly i could not make the outfits better for small breasts, wthout ruining everything! But thanks again!

yuut, there may be new content, i have my eyes over some mods out there! B)

This is it for now!

Have a great day!

EDIT: Let me ask, can i upload the Nikitaa's conversions to Nexus? Or it would mean... TROUBLE!? thanks (:

Hello Deathangell !

im very like your conversion UUNP HDT, The bikini made female character so cute and sexy, anyone love its. I hope you will help me made bodyslide version for its, please.

Tera bikni all credit by 静姝 (thank you静姝)

Source: 

http://mitakusaner.b...entry-1924.html

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!ocpyAChY!PYqGaRJnGGn_rtH3VuPpg18T-R0cXkB9vkz8GncVEE8

Hey hey, now you're talking my language, i hate when it involves downloading from steam workshop B)

I have it in my hd now, i still have some other things that i must do first, but now these bikinis are on my list. Keep checking, maybe in two weeks... I don't think i'll have much time in this one :/

Hey hey, now you're talking my language, i hate when it involves downloading from steam workshop B)

I have it in my hd now, i still have some other things that i must do first, but now these bikinis are on my list. Keep checking, maybe in two weeks... I don't think i'll have much time in this one :/

I'm glad to hear that. I'm still waiting. Release when you done. It's up to you. Thank you.

Have a nice day. 

@ DeathAngell as to your question about uploading the nikitaa bikinis and lingerie to the nexus i would recommend against it as there would be big trouble i would say.

also with your lingerie conversion the SV sets seem to have a big lump in the mesh on the left buttcheek if the front of body is facing you right cheek if you are looking right at it from behind.

other then that i havent checked weighting but seems like you did a pretty good job

Folks, i may delay more conversions for now because i'm a bit in a hurry here with work and games (reinstalling my skyrim :P )

Xemnas23, yes, i was a bit worried because Nikitaa was banned... :/
I'll take a look at the SV sets. Sometimes, making the conversion to fit a lot of bodies means some meshes will have some distortions... I hate this. If i can't find the error, a pic will help me. But sadly i won't open OS today.
And thanks! I am still a beginner, but i spent a lot of time in them :)

Yes Marmotte, conversions in big topics are always lost to time... I prefer pages like this. I would like one in Nexus, but i don't know haha

• 3 weeks later...

post-219018-0-34175000-1507180003_thumb.jpg

hopefully you can see this well and notice the bump if not try looking at it in the bodyslide preview perhaps and turn the model around and you should notice it or i can take a pic of that and post it perhaps

:edit particularly notice the empty space by the middle of her butt behind the waistband area

:edit 2: i almost forgot the guepeire set seems to be invisible as in not showing at all when equipped in game and you missed the body clothing piece other then these issues however good job weighting is fairly good few areas that need a lil cleaning

you are fairly new to this however and my pampering from gamefevers stupendous outfit studio work might be talking :3

attachicon.gif20171004220013_1.jpg

hopefully you can see this well and notice the bump if not try looking at it in the bodyslide preview perhaps and turn the model around and you should notice it or i can take a pic of that and post it perhaps

:edit particularly notice the empty space by the middle of her butt behind the waistband area

:edit 2: i almost forgot the guepeire set seems to be invisible as in not showing at all when equipped in game and you missed the body clothing piece other then these issues however good job weighting is fairly good few areas that need a lil cleaning

you are fairly new to this however and my pampering from gamefevers stupendous outfit studio work might be talking :3

OK, so i was alway from this for a long time, and have no free time to spend with bodyslide right now :(

I am aware of this, i should have replied sooner but i probably lost the reply.

Yes, i was seeing better ways to do the conversion and bikinis must stay tight, close to the body, and it means that bigger bodies WILL clip if i don't decrease body meshe instead of increasing bikini meshe.

One of the meshes  are actually a mess and i can't do anything with it, nor i think anyone can using only outfit studio, and it should stay CBBE. I'll take another look at all bikinis and lingeries when i have time for Outfit Studio, so we all might just consider this a WIP at the moment, sorry :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived