Pardon my stupidity, I'm sure this is just me not doing something right:

1.  I can get Player <--> NPC to work using the Alluring Target and Alluring Self spells, but I haven't quite finessed how to get NPC <--> NPC to work.  I tried using the Alluring Target spell on two people, thinking that would do it, but nothing happened until I finally cast Alluring Self on myself (and that didn't result in NPC <--> NPC).

Edit: Nevermind, figured out #1.  Proximity counts.

2. The results of Player <--> NPC seem random.  I switch them out using the Change Animation option on the scene controller, but is there a way to specify? 

Whenever I cast the spells on anyone (including self) I always and only get the message "Spell has fizzled out and failed to affect actor" What have I done wrong?

Idem.
On a new start of  clean game, it's OK, it works well.
But as soon as I change the hair "(ApachiiSkyHair SSE by Apachii)" for example, in the menu "ShowRaceMenu Alternative (by Seb263)", I can not operate these two spells anymore.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2017 at 2:04 PM, Venusa said:

Thanks for the mod. It would be great if the mouse did not bug out after using the "tfc" command after the animations.

you probably mean you can't move after them, if so just either use "tfc" before the animation ends or another way would be to use "enableplayercontrols" after the scene has ended.

I also installed SexLab MatchMaker Light SE and whenever I try to use the spells, I get this error message "Spell has fizzled out and failed to affect actor".  I tried to find a workaround, reinstalled it, but it didn´t work for me. Maybe I have to wait for the final version. Any idea how to fix this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a bit of an issue, idk if it's something I did wrong with the SSE version of SexLab, or FNIS, or if it's with this, but no animations play, at all, no matter how long I wait. The characters just stand there with some plain idle animations going, literally inside of each other, and do nothing until it stops. The sound files play, but that's it. Note that this is with save games that have never run FNIS, SexLab, or any other such mods beforehand. I'd really like some help, so that I can start doing all of the kinky stuff. Since I know it's important, I'm using NMM, and here's my load order:

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyrimSizesLore.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Better Vampire NPCs.esp=1
BVFE.esp=1
Ars Metallica.esp=1
Backshields.esp=1
Simple AUA.esp=1
Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp=1
Circlets and Masks with all Robes and Hoods.esp=1
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp=1
ImprovedDaedricArtifactsLightEbonyMail.esp=1
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp=1
Runandwalkpaces.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
SeeEnchs.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1

31 minutes ago, AmaryllisThorne said:

Having a bit of an issue, idk if it's something I did wrong with the SSE version of SexLab, or FNIS, or if it's with this, but no animations play, at all, no matter how long I wait. The characters just stand there with some plain idle animations going, literally inside of each other, and do nothing until it stops. The sound files play, but that's it. Note that this is with save games that have never run FNIS, SexLab, or any other such mods beforehand. I'd really like some help, so that I can start doing all of the kinky stuff. Since I know it's important, I'm using NMM, and here's my load order:

Hide contents

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyrimSizesLore.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Better Vampire NPCs.esp=1
BVFE.esp=1
Ars Metallica.esp=1
Backshields.esp=1
Simple AUA.esp=1
Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp=1
Circlets and Masks with all Robes and Hoods.esp=1
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp=1
ImprovedDaedricArtifactsLightEbonyMail.esp=1
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp=1
Runandwalkpaces.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
SeeEnchs.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1

Mine did this too. then i re-ran the FNIS application. In nexus mods, click support tools and launch it. On the FNIS page it has more directions than simply installing the mod, since it needs to be ran on it's own and do things. I hope it helps.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/

14 hours ago, antonius0311 said:

Mine did this too. then i re-ran the FNIS application. In nexus mods, click support tools and launch it. On the FNIS page it has more directions than simply installing the mod, since it needs to be ran on it's own and do things. I hope it helps.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/

Tried that multiple times already, and no change. Any other suggestions?

I get an error in FNIS generator if I use FNIS V 7_0 of to many SL anims, but the NPC will operate normally except in SL anims. if I go to V 7_1_1 I get the same error and T-poses, if I go to XXL version , it resolves the error, but I get T-poses in game, tried updating XPMSE to 4.2, no help. My game was running on FNIS V 7_0 till I tried to load the new Ertus for SE. Then it all broke

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...