58 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

On the other hand, there are many mod authors that refuse to provide support for anybody using MO.  Actually, of course, using any mod manager involves knowing a lot about the file structure of the game.

I did try NMM for a bit, but wasn't happy about not being able to adjust install order.  It does make a difference for texture mods.

The only mod I've seen where MO2 actually had some root cause in an issue was with ECE, and the mod author of that mod explained what the issue was and how to resolve it. The only other time I see some issues that may have been manager related was the Vilja update, and it seems that was reuploaded 4 times with attempts to fix the issue which may have been universal.

4 hours ago, perrymwt said:

I did try NMM for a bit, but wasn't happy about not being able to adjust install order.  It does make a difference for texture mods.

In that stage right now myself.  Choose to try NMM, even after having fallen in love with MO & bash patches with Oldrim.

Now kicking myself every time there's an issue in SSE, or want to try something, or want to figure out wtf is wrong.  Even looking through the mod install folders with NMM is an exercise in bewildered confusion.  Every folder is named as some number instead of the actual mods name, so good luck if you want to manually fix/try something.

With Tannin being on NMM now, I thought...Well I didn't think, I made an assumption with a lot of fluffy wishful faith based reasoning and jumped in head first on the delusion that the new NMM was going to be a Superior MO overnight.  :sigh:

So, yep... My only way out now is: 

Ctrl+A, SHIFT+DEL, [YES]

Oh well.  I was probably going to have do that anyways if/when SKSE64 does a literal Scott Bakula and Quantum Leaps us back into the oldrim feature complete days.

I am getting an idle animation when the sex scene is suppose to be playing.   The players strip but then just stand around.  I remember this being a pretty easy fix oldrim but I haven't played it in a while and can't remember what I did to fix it.   In oldrim I think you used to just cancel foreplay animations.  Any tips would be very welcome thanks.

Also should I register my mods?  On the main page under mods it asks you to set up an account but I wanted to get feed back first because I am not totally sure I trust Bethesda.

10 hours ago, badtwister said:

I am getting an idle animation when the sex scene is suppose to be playing.   The players strip but then just stand around.  I remember this being a pretty easy fix oldrim but I haven't played it in a while and can't remember what I did to fix it.   In oldrim I think you used to just cancel foreplay animations.  Any tips would be very welcome thanks.

Also should I register my mods?  On the main page under mods it asks you to set up an account but I wanted to get feed back first because I am not totally sure I trust Bethesda.

Have you re-run SSE version of FNIS after installing new animations?  I would have expected T-pose rather than an idle animation though, but re-running FNIS and hitting up the consistency check probably wouldn't hurt since SexLab-Lite has a fook-ton of animations pre-packaged.

The features in this version are accessible via spell in game which calls forth a popup, not via MCM.

Need some help, tried to look through the other posts but couldn't find a solution.

I only getting maybe 50 of the animations using the sexlab controller item. It just loops around eventually, even though there are thousands of animations in sexlab. How do  i get those other ones to play?

Facial animations aren't entirely right either. The male occassionally gets his face stuck in a permanent "war cry" expression (which is hilarious but still a little annoying) and the females don't have facial animations at all. How do I get those to play?

If this is a result of me NOT using SKSE64 let me know. I just figured it would be best to let them get out of alpha before I start messing with it.

Thanks for your help!

I may have scroll past this while looking but...

Now that SSKE for SE is out, will I have complication with Sex Lab Light? I'm curious because the light version was made to operate without having SSKE for SE. More curious that NMM asks permission to overwrite some SSKESE's files for that of Sex Lab's. I can confirm, from testing, that by allowing Sex Lab to overwrite those files that problems occur with normal game play. The biggest problem being that I was unable to use an equipped items, spells, etc. Thusly, I was on able to engage in one scene before having to reload a save and wait for Sex Lab to re-run it's start up. I tried to find ways around it but failed. 

Currently, I am running a previous save without Sex Lab Light. SSKESE work normally while running AA, FG, and SOS simultaneously. I fear that Sex Lab Light is causing conflicts with SSKESE but I'm also an intermediate when it comes to mod trouble shooting. Please help. 

Thanks. 

On 12/28/2017 at 6:39 AM, marine2014 said:

Need some help, tried to look through the other posts but couldn't find a solution.

I only getting maybe 50 of the animations using the sexlab controller item. It just loops around eventually, even though there are thousands of animations in sexlab. How do  i get those other ones to play?

Facial animations aren't entirely right either. The male occassionally gets his face stuck in a permanent "war cry" expression (which is hilarious but still a little annoying) and the females don't have facial animations at all. How do I get those to play?

If this is a result of me NOT using SKSE64 let me know. I just figured it would be best to let them get out of alpha before I start messing with it.

Thanks for your help!

I'm having the exact same problem in my game. Only 50 or so animations and many of them seem a bit broken. Female facial animations and sound effects do not work at all. Sometimes the female sound effects are there, depending on the animation, but never have I seen the facial animations.

I also have flower girls installed, I don't think that would conflict with sexlab in any way though. I'm also using SKSE64 and haven't really had any problems with any mods that require it.

Could it be that sexlab matchmaker is causing a conflict somehow? When I installed it using NMM, it overwrote a file for sexlab. I figured that was necessary. I have a couple other mods installed that use sexlab as well, though I doubt they are the problem.

Flower Girls, although it has less animations and no scene controller, all facial animations and sound effects work.

I'm really looking forward to using sexlab, especially if the full version is supposed to be released soon. I just hope that all of the animations and sound effects work.

I'm having a problem with the strip settings, none of the settings i am changing to the strip settings are being applied. It seems to ignore any changes i make. Even when i set the "never remove" option in the strip item editor gets ignored. 

on the creature talk above creature pack is available as optional

though id pointout in testing with some creatures the animations work 1/4 of the time 

so far it seems hdt werewolves n male/female giants partially work

so far no female were wolf animations trigger even with the normal male female mods in place for gender werewolves . mostly in female animations just stand around in idle, in male it works 

for giants some scenes seem to work for male/female,some dont and some seem to distort female giant face , then some some just stand around doing nothing but audio 

for vampire lords seems to just do male animations , but for female remains in idle 

hdt werewolves

nude giants

I can't seem to get Sexlab to work under SSE. No matter what I do, it goes through the motions of installing and loading all the animations but at the end of the process, nothing has changed. I've got the proper version of FNIS and everything. 

Can anyone help me with this? I really miss the sexytime fun I used to have. 

Please rescue me before I end up going back to Oldrim for my kicks. :smile:

<-----> Edit! Figured out that it WAS working, do'h. But now I have the same problem as the guy below. And he doesn't know how he fixed it, so we still need an answer! 

Hello, I need some help.

I've installed this and some triggering mods. The human animations work, but the creature ones don't. My character gets naked, and they stand, fused together, sounds play, then, after the animation is suppose to end, my characters clothes are back on, and everything is back to normal. I have uninstalled/reinstalled about a million times, I've run FNIS even more (even using FNIS XXL). FNIS loads a lot of animations, gives 0 warnings or errors, basically saying that everything is ready to go. When trying to look up information, the only answer I'm finding is to do just those two things (either that, or I get a bunch of oldrim stuff, where the majority of the answers are the same, with a lot of people being evil to the question asker).

To trigger animations I'm using:

Solutions (works great)

Pleasure (works as well)

Hedonism (also works)

Carnival (works, then doesn't)

MatchMaker (the spell works one time ever, then never again)

To get the creatures to trigger, I'm using:

Hentai creatures

If someone would help, I would be appreciative. (IDK where to find the papyrus log, so, if you need that, I would appreciate the location. I looked in the papyrus folder and it isn't there, and when I create one, mirroring the instructions for skse64, it comes up blank)

-edit- Idk what I did. The animations work now, and matchmaker is working consistently. Carnival is not, but that's ok

So for some reason I can't get this to work with My custom Lunari race. Which is weird because it works fine with animated Prostitution. She strips down and the animations work. For Sexlab light I'm having no such luck. I also can't cast the register custom race on myself so I'm not sure what to do. :l

On 02/01/2018 at 9:19 AM, Crushit86 said:

So for some reason I can't get this to work with My custom Lunari race. Which is weird because it works fine with animated Prostitution. She strips down and the animations work. For Sexlab light I'm having no such luck. I also can't cast the register custom race on myself so I'm not sure what to do. :l

I've had that problem as well.  The solution I found needs SSEEdit, unfortunately.  You need to duplicate the Custom Race spell in Sexlab.esm and change the target in the duplicate spell to self.  Then add the new spell to your character in game, and then cast it on yourself.